❤Chilbong &Na Jeong❤ "Cider~Miracle" Couple: Our Beautiful Memories of Reply 1994

candid59

For some reason, almost everything I watch or read on the internet reminds of Chilbong and Na Jeong. I realise I am still not over this! I came across this quotation, and it reminded me of this ship. Oh, all of the could-have-beens. :(( Btw, this quote is by Vladimir Nabokov, Invitation to a Beheading.
w2i1cx.jpg

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@larienssi gurrrlll, if you only know. Every new drama, song, or quote for that matter all lead to this ship. You will never escape this ship. 
It's been 5 months since this show ended and lawlz i still have bouts of pain whenever i remember them. 

kepogee said: @larienssi gurrrlll, if you only know. Every new drama, song, or quote for that matter all lead to this ship. You will never escape this ship. 
It's been 5 months since this show ended and lawlz i still have bouts of pain whenever i remember them. 

So many things reminded me of Chilbong. Every time I watch dramas that included the Olympic scene + that red shirt (even if they're not the same exact shirt :)) )... I automatically think of Chilbong!!

tumblr_myjlq7tiOk1slswoko1_250.gif
Cr: Koeee tumblr

It's also been a while since I open my Chilbongie folder.

I miss Chilbong!!!!!! #TeamChilbong 5ever!! #StillNotOverIt

TIl0GSd.png

@ebito @paradicez

I don't watch YAAS, but I  hope that GAR hasn't been typecasted. I wish she'd taken on a dramatic meaty role so that her detractors will know that her performance hadn't been a fluke.

mrs_d said:

@ebito @paradicez

I don't watch YAAS, but I  hope that GAR hasn't been typecasted. I wish she'd taken on a dramatic meaty role so that her detractors will know that her performance hadn't been a fluke.

Guest elena1984

mrs_d said:

@ebito @paradicez

@ebito @elena1984

I often dream of what would happen if YYS and GAR were to act out any of the scenes from Cider fics, and while I think YYS will act his face off, GAR I think feeds off whomever she's acting with. It makes her a blank canvas in a way, which can be good or bad.

I hope she gets better offers though. A comedy is great, but she really needs to hone her dramatic skills.

YeoNiverse presents

Translation by : Lunagal
Timer/Encoder : tiacosas
Brought to you by Yeoniverse ~ Yoo Yeon Seok IFC

PLEASE CREDIT THE TRANSLATORS, YEONIVERSE AND PROVIDE YEONIVERSE.WORDPRESS.COM LINK WHEN REPOSTING. DO NOT RE-UPLOAD VIDEOS TO YOUR OWN YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS OR TO OTHER STREAMING SITES.

Archived