[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I enjoyed the charade segment where they bring back friends and family of the 2 days 1 night! So happy that members connected with the pretty announcer, judo twin, the naturalist :lol:, Soo Chan!!! when he get older, i can envision Soo Chan joining in the programme :D Am impressed that Soo Chan get the answers correct :thumbsup:Proud Taehyun.

Joon Ho must be the most unlucky guy for this trip. He only had breakfast, no lunch for him despite using the golden ring and no dinner too :joy:

Glad that ratings has gone up for this week.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, pink_dolphins said:

FYI chingus.... Jong Min will be on next episode of Superman is Back. He will babysit Seung Jae.

Jong Min on superman! strange that he will appear in this type of program. hmm.. babysitting Seung jae...that will not be easy as the boy is very intelligent and hyper active. I look forward:lol:

• Like 5

Jong min has appeared in many eps of Mom's Diary - ugly duckling or 'The Bear Child'  as friend of Gunmo..... So funny .... I think in that show you see him in his real persona. Quite unfiltered as Gunmo is unpredictable.   Too many eps to back trace... but go watch Mom's diary - its watchable.

JJY also  appeared in the same show as friend of Sang Min and travelled to Japan in cheapest travel style ever... I think he hated it and stayed in an unglam capsule hotel. He cut short the trip the following day to return and offered Sang Min a plane ticket home instead of camping in cheap booking of ferry back to Korea. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, georginauae23 said:

Hi guys! 

@jayne21874 I feel for you...I still cannot get over Hojin's leaving the show. Do you guys know the real reason why he left? I so loved him as the PD. Though I also like PD Ilyong.

My Sunday is always a big day cuz of 1N2D!

I think Hojin left to either start his own production firm or joined a private production firm. Isn't his first drama project  the recent drama starring the 2D1N stars ?  Good move for Hojin .  Working in terrestrial broadcast companies is just to chalk up experience. And 2D1N is no joke, cannot do long term as the head.  Think his health suffered, 2D1N hosts talked about his health being poor. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, inner said:

Jong min has appeared in many eps of Mom's Diary - ugly duckling or 'The Bear Child'  as friend of Gunmo..... So funny .... I think in that show you see him in his real persona. Quite unfiltered as Gunmo is unpredictable.   Too many eps to back trace... but go watch Mom's diary - its watchable.

JJY also  appeared in the same show as friend of Sang Min and travelled to Japan in cheapest travel style ever... I think he hated it and stayed in an unglam capsule hotel. He cut short the trip the following day to return and offered Sang Min a plane ticket home instead of camping in cheap booking of ferry back to Korea. 

Rather than hate it, Joon Young was shocked lol. Sangmin didn't tell him it was budget travel, that they'd take 12 hours to reach Japan, slept in capsule hotel etc. Joon Young just followed Sangmin's plan. Funny thing is that street vendor where they had dinner become popular among Korean tourists after the show aired. He came back to Seoul with plane because he had a show to film that day in the afternoon, he said it before he offered Sangmin a plane ticket. With ferry, he'd reach Seoul at midnight at best.

13 hours ago, georginauae23 said:

Hi guys! 

@jayne21874 I feel for you...I still cannot get over Hojin's leaving the show. Do you guys know the real reason why he left? I so loved him as the PD. Though I also like PD Ilyong.

My Sunday is always a big day cuz of 1N2D!

There were a lot of speculation among fans on why he left. But from what Hojin and KBS said, he left temporary for his health at first. We know he's skinny and looked so fragile. The show took most of his times, he didn't have time to rest properly. When he came back, KBS promoted him as main producer, still planning the show, but Il Yong took charge on the filming set. Hojin still came to the set too. My guess, after a long vacation, he thought it's best for him to not come back as main PD for his own health, but KBS still wanted to keep him so they promoted him.

After few months as producer, it was announced he left the show and moved to KBS' subsidiary company that produce drama and variety show. The reason was he wanted to expand his career as producer/director. As we can see, Hojin directed his first drama with Taehyun, The Best Hit. I think he stayed as producer to watch over Il Yong lead the show, taught him what he need to know, especially because Il Yong got a lot of criticism from viewers since the beginning. After he felt Il Yong could handle the show, he decided to leave.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, montanari said:

After few months as producer, it was announced he left the show and moved to KBS' subsidiary company that produce drama and variety show. The reason was he wanted to expand his career as producer/director. As we can see, Hojin directed his first drama with Taehyun, The Best Hit. I think he stayed as producer to watch over Il Yong lead the show, taught him what he need to know, especially because Il Yong got a lot of criticism from viewers since the beginning. After he felt Il Yong could handle the show, he decided to leave.

@montanari Thank you so much for the reply, it makes sense and happy to know.....I will always be a no. 1 fan of this show.....Long live PD Ilyong & the beloved members!!!!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, greenlion said:

Jong Min on superman! strange that he will appear in this type of program. hmm.. babysitting Seung jae...that will not be easy as the boy is very intelligent and hyper active. I look forward:lol:

Spoiler

jongmin already have appear on takecare kids back then .... he with 2 his friends myunghoon-junghwan takecare Moon Brother (mason-mavin -maden(that time maden still baby)

5 hours ago, Noorashidah Baharuddin said:

just sharing - Jongmin (ep 3) & junho (ep 5) both have been guests of guesthouse daughters (also kbs variety show), in case some of you didnt know about it- this was actually quite a long time ago but i forgot to share it, so sorry

& last week jong min was the guest for hello counselor

jongmin also on sbs boat horn clenched fits.. <catch fish > he member for pilot program and not join as regular member when this show become main program sbs . but he back as guest for e11-12-e13  and e16-e17-e18 (end following byungman injury) ..

Untitledbnnnn122ttt1.pngUntitledbnnnn122ttt1122.png

Spoiler

Untitledbnnnn122ttt1122123.pngUntitledbnnnn122ttt11221234.pngUntitledbnnnn.png

on boat with him that time sangmin- sejong .both not talk focus with their work but jongmin keep talk ..

5 hours ago, inner said:

on 1 interview reporter ask  how he appear on that  show ... he say close with  1 pd this show . PD want he come to gunmohouse . he know gunmo as senior singer -perform together but not close enough come his house.. so many want him join this show with his mom from comment knetz.... (he say his mom dont like appear on tv) 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, montanari said:

There were a lot of speculation among fans on why he left. But from what Hojin and KBS said, he left temporary for his health at first. We know he's skinny and looked so fragile. The show took most of his times, he didn't have time to rest properly. When he came back, KBS promoted him as main producer, still planning the show, but Il Yong took charge on the filming set. Hojin still came to the set too. My guess, after a long vacation, he thought it's best for him to not come back as main PD for his own health, but KBS still wanted to keep him so they promoted him.

I thought Hojin was the producer since Season one when Kang How Dong was in it.  They frequently flashback when PD was pranked by KHD right? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, inner said:

I thought Hojin was the producer since Season one when Kang How Dong was in it.  They frequently flashback when PD was pranked by KHD right? 

1st day/week he become pd 1n2d s1 . prank .. he want become pd music program  ...  so many viewers back then congaratulation to him finally he got  what he want ... even seunggi meet him  time he  have mission rainbow pic ... he with win-win - music bank   and then  hodong back to tv with sbs  star king   and kbs with cool kiz.. hodong-hoojin reunion on cool kiz .. he need left cool kiz becoz  got offer as pd 1n2d s3 ..

pd -writer always changed their show  ..same with pd ilyong.. he go to cool kiz  when he suddenly not seen on 1n2d .. current writer (before this she main writer with pd yoo ) but  she go to unnie slam dunk with pd inseok  and re back after unnie end .. 

vjWyvJW.png

HLbeoqc.png

Spoiler

Spoiler

[  2012-02-17 11:14:18]

(Translated by shyangz)

201202171102361001_1.jpg?w=400&h=453

Remember PD Yoo Ho Jin, who gained popularity after being the victim of a hidden camera prank by the members when he just joined 1N2D as a PD?

On Feb 16, a photo from KBS’s official twitter showed PD Yoo sharing a stage with T-ara during a stage rehearsal for the station’s “Music Bank – Paris” broadcast. He was directly involved on stage to fill in the absence of Eun Jong, who was nursing a knee injury.

Netizens commented enthuiastically – “It’s nice to see Yoo Ho Jin PD-nim again after such a long time”, “I remember him as the newbie ‘1N2D’ PD who suffered a hidden camera prank”,  “I envy him now”, “So he’s at Music Bank now huh?”, “Wow, he’s filling in for injured Eunjong!”, “He still looks the same!”

Yoo Ho Jin PD was recruited as the 34th batch of PDs in KBS and debuted in 1N2D, before continuing in “Win Win”, “Qualifications of Men”, before producing for Music Bank now. The Music Bank Paris episodes were aired on Feb 18.

(Photos=KBS official twitter)

https://1n2dfansubs.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/1n2ds-hidden-camera-newbie-pd-whats-he-up-to-recently/

• Like 4

Enjoyed last Sunday episode. :D Many funny moments.

CTH showed he can still look smexy in a bath tub pose.:wub:

Poor KJM struggled posing with the snake while JJY is so cool handling it. B)

KJH enjoying the "kissing" game :lol: while Donggu once again proved that when it comes to ball-related games he is complete fail. :lol:

The guest MC is funny too! 

• Like 5

I am super busy right now but i just realized the scene in last week's sunday episode mentioning the 10th year anniversary survey. Someone pls tell me about this in detail maybe.

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/tv/enter/happysunday/1n2days/survey/index.html

Anyone interested maybe can give some feedback. Will be closed soon on 27th august midnite korea time. (Use google translate if you still want to participate). Why can't they have an english/international version, too? I have not done it coz i am too busy to fill out the whole thing.

Have fun. Miss everyone here!

Hello guys! I am new here on Soompi forums (literally just signed up a few mins ago) and have decided to make an account here after stumbling upon this forum for 2D1N. It's also been recently that I've watched 2D1N S3 and I am so obsessed ever since I watched a few episodes on Youtube, which I think explains the reason why I immediately signed up after reading some of the discussions here. I'm trying to keep up with the show by binge-watching the show since its first airing but there are just so many and of course it's on-going so it's hard. Not that I'm complaining though lol I still haven't reached the episode when Kim Juhyeok left (but I already saw YSY's first episode as a new member) so I think there's still a lot to catch up on ㅠㅠ

Anyway, I hope to make good friends here on Soompi even though I'm already sooo late on catching up on this site. Haha toodles~

Edited by kyunsangtrash
Incomplete
  • Like 8