[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

@tdjunlimited Indeed, the fact that Roy and Junho played game together before the shooting day is definitely a prove he's part of the 1N2D family. Cmiiw, Roy last appearance was during Struggling friend, right? at that time, he didn't get screentime as great as JIS but now, rather than Akmu ect, Roy shined brightly with his effort at physical games and then.... he made us laughed so hard with his hilarious answer. Anyway, cmiiw, Roy is smart one but when it came to SK's history ect, just like JJY, he still at the low level -maybe same as kindergarten/elementary level, LOL- It's understandable since he studied most outside of SK meanwhile for the most general Q's like Hellen Keller, he got it right -he also stated he knew Hellen Keller's teacher, right? but well, the Hanoi part is still made me laughed bcos he forgot that, LOL. And the candy crush..... and Gyutaeng, LOL! OMO, could we add him as the new member of 1N2D? I really love Roy at this eps!

• Like 4

This episode was a riot, I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Loved it!

Starting with good ole Junho insisting on taking off his shirt and dragging the rest of his team with him lol. Everyone had their sombre face on, walking Beatles-style along the beach during winter. The whole situation was so ridiculous and thoroughly uncalled for as is always the case when Junho decides to undress hahah.

Towards the end, I was watching the show in public and I had to really stop from laughing to myself when both Junho and Defconn went 'Mother... Father?'. And they were so shocked when they were wrong ahhh these guys are precious!

I liked how they played mostly simple games this episode, and brought back older ones such as the shaking rice thingamajig and the cutting the rope one. I think the show works best when they play the simplest of games, the members dynamics and levels of ingenuity just shines :heart:

• Like 5

Yoon Si Yoon and Kim Min Jae cast in variety drama 'The Best Shot'

By jennywill    3 hours ago    10,926    2,046    9
yoon-si-yoon,kim-min-jae

1. Google+
Yoon Si Yoon and Kim Min Jae have been cast in a new variety-drama, called 'The Best Shot'!

The variety-drama will be produced by former '1 Night 2 Days' producer Yoo Ho Jin. It'll be a similar genre to KBS's 'Producer', which was also considered a variety-drama. 

Yoon Si Yoon will be playing Yoo Hyun Jae, an idol group member who keeps making scandals even though he has an incredible fanbase with his dancing and singing. Kim Min Jae will be playing Lee Ji Hoon, who is a trainee trying to become an idol.

The drama is aiming to air in May.

cr: allkpop

• Like 8

Oh my gawd!!! PD Yoo is directing Donggu??? I am going to die!!! I will be attentively watching the drama juz like i did with "Producers". Fighting Siyoon-oppa!! Fighting PD-nim!! Fighting Kim Min-jae (liked him since 20 again) :D Thanx for posting that @The_Doctor

@giegie IMO, roy stood out evn back then during that struggling friend trip. He has variety sense but i couldnt believe he is as clueless as JJY now. Thanx to JJY, our family is actually expanding. :blush: Oh, he is family indeed whn KJM called him for a mission (he actually "stole" him from JJY) on the Bal-ri trip. Oh, i forgot to mention KJM evn stopped/pulled roy from answering the quiz in recent epi. :joy: And he was determined to get KJH into his team becoz he is close to him off-screen resulted from JJY random calls to our father YAPS.

I'm curious if they will be filming tomorrow? I do hope so. I hope the political issue still does not affecting any variety shows. Pls update....

• Like 8

Donggu and Ho Jin PD, WOW!! Super Excited! Cannot wait to watch :blush: I am a fan of the drama already haha 

All I can think of is "remember each member". Keep it within the family :D Is it too much to hope for the rest of the 2 days 1 night members to also cameo in the drama!!! 

Anyway, congrats to Donggu for being casted and Ho Jin PD for directing his first drama. Best! 

• Like 6

more details about the drama:

Yoon Shi Yoon And Kim Min Jae Confirmed To Appear In New Variety Drama

Yoon Shi Yoon Kim Min Jae

Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Min Jae are set to work on a new drama together that is helmed by Yoo Ho Jin, who is well-known for being the former PD of “2 Days & 1 Night.”

Representatives of the new variety drama “Greatest One Shot” (literal title) confirmed that the two actors will be appearing in the production, which will follow youths in their twenties as they live, love, and do their best to thrive. The project will be overseen by PD Seo Soo Min and Chorokbaem Media, the team behind “Producer,” the first drama to be categorized as a variety drama.

Yoon Shi Yoon will play Yoo Hyun Jae, who is a member of J2, a K-pop group that came in like a shooting star and stole the hearts of countless fans with their superb singing and dancing skills. His character is also known as a scandal maker, keeping the industry gossiping with a slew of scandalous events.

The actor is said to have made the decision to appear in the drama based on his relationship with PD Yoo Ho Jin, who was pivotal in helping Yoon Shi Yoon join the team of “2 Days & 1 Night.” Many are excited to see what their reunited synergy will bring.

Kim Min Jae will play the role of Lee Ji Hoon, a trainee who hopes to become the greatest idol ever. Though many believe he is preparing for the civil service examination, Lee Ji Hoon is actually secretly training to be an idol. From playing a cold and cruel king in tvN’s “Goblin” to a cute nurse in SBS’s “Romantic Doctor Kim” in 2016, Kim Min Jae has been praised for enthralling viewers with his performances.

Monster Union, the production company of the upcoming drama, released a statement about the two actors which read, “We are certain that Yoon Shi Yoon will breath life into his character Yoo Hyun Jae with his talented acting skills and the energy and comedic timing he has crafted through his appearance on ‘2 Days & 1 Night.’ We expect him to show a new side of himself that he’s never shown before. Kim Min Jae is an actor who hypnotizes people with his acting, and we believe he will bring this charm to his new character, Lee Ji Hoon.”

“Greatest One Shot” is currently set to begin airing in May.

Spoiler
DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
KBS variety drama The Best Hit casts Yoon Shi-yoon, Kim Min-jae
by girlfriday | March 16, 2017 | 36 Comments

YoonShiYoon_KimMinJae1.jpg

Yoon Shi-yoon (Mirror of the Witch) in a comedy? I’m in! Casting is officially underway for KBS’s new variety drama The Best Hit, the station’s second attempt at the mixed-format drama after 2015’s The Producers. Chief producer Seo Soo-min, who helmed The Producers (at least at the start), is attempting to revive the format and she’s tapped PD Yoo Ho-jin—the variety PD who revived a flagging 1 Night 2 Days in its third season—to direct what will be his first drama. So then naturally, PD Yoo called upon 1N2D member Yoon Shi-yoon to star. Yoon has confirmed, and so has Kim Min-jae (The Lonely Shining Goblin), for the youth comedy set in the music entertainment world.

The 1N2D connection is a little mind-bendy since Cha Tae-hyun played a thinly veiled version of PD Yoo in The Producers, but The Best Hit won’t be about variety PDs this time—it’ll be about idols, so perhaps more like IU’s slice of The Producers. The series will be a comedy about the tumultuous lives of contemporary twentysomethings, where everything from communication, to love, to basic survival is a source of worry. Sitcom writer Lee Young-chul (Potato Star 2013QR3, three seasons of High Kick, Once Upon a Time in Saengchori) will be penning the script.

Yoon Shi-yoon will play idol star Yoo Hyun-jae, a member of top idol group J2. He burst onto the music scene like a comet and slays fans with his good looks and his dance moves (pfft, I’m already laughing imagining Yoon Shi-yoon with the dance moves), but he continuously creates waves in the industry with his scandals, and has become known as a scandal-maker.

Kim Min-jae has been cast to play Lee Ji-hoon, an ordinary young man preparing to take the civil service exam. But his real dream is to become an idol star, so he secretly spends all of his time and effort on becoming an idol trainee at a late age. I smell rivalry and bromance in the air!

Early descriptions included a father-son relationship with a father who was a top star in the ’90s, but it’s unclear whether that storyline will remain. So far there’s nothing in the character or plot descriptions that sounds any different from a regular drama, but I expect the variety aspect of the format to come out in the execution, as The Producers did with its mockumentary style. I loved that approach and was sad when they scrapped it mid-show, so I’m hoping that this time they’ll stick to their original vision, whatever that may be. PD Yoo has a naturally funny sensibility, so I’m cautiously optimistic about his first crossover project into dramaland.

The Best Hit is aiming for a May broadcast, though nothing has been confirmed regarding the timeslot.

Via Hankyung

• Like 9

Yoo PD will direct a drama for the first time, helped by Yoon Shi Yoon

201703161641774438_58ca42969d76f_99_20170316170004.jpg

[+3720, -52] So Donggu is starring? I'm looking forward to it

[+2792, -75] Yoo PD, the secret camera legend. ㅋㅋㅋ  It was so funny with Kang Ho Dong ㅋㅋㅋ

[+3155, -253] Just come back again to 1N2D... I haven't watched since you left...

[+2175, -56] I miss Yoo PD ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1513, -48] 1N2D members, come over and have cameos!!!  

[+165, -18] I like Donggu... He reminds me of Lee Jun Ki....People like them are easy to like

[+130, -7] He was fun on 1N2D.... Good luck with your drama

[+110, -3] Yoo PD... Be sure to succeed ^^ 

[+102, -11] I'm looking forward to your drama, Yoon Shi Yoon... Yoo PD... Fighting!!!!

Posted by Han Delirium at 4:47 PM 1 Comment 

Credit : Netizentown

It would be great if members can cameo in Yoo PD drama especially CTH since he also did "Producer"! 
  • Like 9

image_readtop_2017_181315_14896580072812

KIM JONG MIN - KIM JUNHO Attend  kbs announcer  Cho Woo Jong & Jeong Da Eun wedding 170316

now woojong freelance .. before this  he always appear on kbs show... 

Jeong Da Eun have appear on 1n2d (teacher special  ) 

Video+by+beautypialkh+640p.mp4_000013824

• Like 9

I knew it! I always knew the man has enormous talent for directing a drama. I think I even once wrote down here, how I wish him one day would direct a drama.

Yoo PD has this special thing, I don't what to call it, for drama-esque scenes. Even funny moments could easily turn into melancholic situations. Seollal in Seoul, Harbin Trip, Grandmothers of Gimjae, visiting Jongmin's father's grave, special appearence in Busan Comedy Festival, even backpacking trip. One day they were having fun, the next day they would shed serious tears. 

It's said a variety-drama kind, but it's a drama anyway, I cant wait to watch how he would wrap the whole package.

And add Donggu as an idol, singing and dancing...I mean he has to dance right, being an idol and all?? I can't really imagine but I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. I hope at least Taehyun will appear as a cameo, because he is the 1n2d's producer, right? :D

Last but not least, I'm happy our beloved Yoo PD stays with KBS and is not kicked out after Harbin episodes like all the speculations said.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, kjmcth said:

KIM JONG MIN - KIM JUNHO Attend  kbs announcer  Cho Woo Jong & Jeong Da Eun wedding 170316

now woojong freelance .. before this  he always appear on kbs show... 

Jeong Da Eun have appear on 1n2d (teacher special  ) 

kdramastars.com

She's the one who did belly dancing in The Human Condition, right? Well, he got a jackpot then. Congrats to both of them. B)

• Like 5

Uwaaaa looking forward to triple combo KJH, KJM, JJY. They are sly and witty and out of the box ahahahhaaa. And CTH, Donggu, Defconn, will they be lucky? Because they have the brain member but the other team will make it difficult with slyness if they didn't watch their step ahaha

For Hojin PD and Donggu project, I believe they will make a great team. Will wait patiently for now . Will we see our Ra PD a.k.a Cha Taehyun? hehe. 

Btw, I love this episode. I love the game and their answers. Roy Kim, as usual, give an innocent looks but hilarious answers. Defconn, KJM, KJH, and especially JJY so close with him so he is a family indeed. 1N2D jjang!!

• Like 6

Products from ongoing '1 Night 2 Days' theme song making project to be released for free!

By beansss    5 hours ago    10,961    1,485    1
roy-kim,akdong-musician,yoo-se-yoon,uv,muzie

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
Songs from the ongoing '1 Night 2 Days' 10th anniversary special, the '1 Night 2 Days Theme Song Making Project', will be released online for free after this week's broadcast!

KBS2 told news outlets that all of the songs to be used from now on as theme songs for '1 Night 2 Days' will be released both on KBS2's official website, as well as on KBS2's Facebook, on March 19 at 8PM KST. 

For the 10th anniversary special, the show's cast members have partnered up with Akdong Musician, UV's Muzie and Yoo Se Yoon, and singer/song writers Roy Kim and Kwak Jin Eon, to produce 3 unique theme songs. The cast members and the producers will be in charge of singing, as well as instrumentals, and more. 

muzie_1489799160_201703180803772819_58cc6bddc8823_99_20170318080702.jpg

cr:allkpop

• Like 9

Thanx to all posting updates!! What great updates. So these songs will be release in 24 hours time from when I'm writing this post. :naughty: I love all those album covers!!! Come to think of it, this concept is like Infinite Challenge's Hiphop/Korean History special where they make music. But at least 1N2D are free (¿right?)!!!! :kiss_wink:  I will defntly download and use them as ringtones.:tounge_wink:

Thanx for updates on their filming. Can't wait to see the 'deserted island' team versus the sly KJH-KJM-JJY team. Miss these combos. What great weekend!!! (Oh juz finished watching (by accident) immortal songs with kwak jineon and roy kim, again hehehehehe)

Ohh, I'm asking anyone who watches 1N2D via live streaming... ratings don't count when we stream right?

O/T: I didnt know Cho Woo Jong dated Jeong Da-Eun (now married)?! Congrates to both. I remember the members asked for Da-Eun during the new year epi. Hilarious!!! :joy:

• Like 7

@tdjunlimited Yes, online streaming didn't count. Nielsen rating based on the conventional tools at your TV and it's only measure national audience at SK. But somehow, Seoul rating is more important than national

Gonna waiting Ho Jin and Donggu's new project! Hope 2D1N squad will make cameo too! Seeing JJY's latest pic, is he already cut his curly hair?

• Like 6

I watched 1/2 of todays episode live. I was curious about the new songs. I've heard roykim's team and akmu team song. Haven't heard the full version of donggu's team song yet. Roykim's team is a ballad, akmu team's song is catchy.

Waiting for the official release~ :D

Today's ep was like a walk through memory lane when they started to show clips from the 1st and 2nd season. But i need to watch with subs to understand what they were saying. Hoho

• Like 6