[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

i hope the new pd gonna do something about the show! i think after he is in charged he tend to copy all the old variety show concept ! like xman, the avatar show n even running man ! i like how yoo pd care n love the members so much in a unique way! i really love the non smoking episode! he's torturing them but for their own good! 

hope he could come out with more new game or idea to "torture" the members! i find last 2 weeks boring , last week only when they start playing game i find it fun to watch! the members chemistry is still the best! n how JJY fit in right away just amazing! 

• Like 3

about this episode.. everyone gets tired, we cannot expect perfectly funny episode every week (or even every trip), the games tended (is there such a word?) to be a bit draggy this episode, but as i said i don^'t expect to laught out loud every scene..

Spoiler

• Like 7

On 1/29/2017 at 9:37 PM, The_Doctor said:

The final pair was Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Joon Ho. Cha Tae Hyun appeared as Gong Yoo from “Goblin,” but with a naughty surprise hidden up his sleeve (or coat). As he strutted down the runway, he took off his coat to reveal the see-through mesh (not) covering his back, shocking the audience.

New to Soompi and this thread, but have loved 2d1n.  I couldn't stop laughing esp. when Cha Tae Hyun revealed his outfit to "SexyBack!"

• Like 8

[130217] Jung Joonyoung’s Sports Chosun Interview

(Just a little note that this is not a return for me. I just have a little extra time, so I decided to do this)

:wub: Thank you chinggu! Full translation of article from http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/157179016367/130217-jung-joonyoungs-sports-chosun-interview

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000235927

Did you monitor 1N2D while you were gone?
“I’d sometimes watch the rerun or watch online. Every once in a while, I’d think, “If I was there, I would have done this”.

Was there a 1N2D member you keep in contact with?
“Yoon Shiyoon Hyung is the member that’s the most similar in age as me - he’d say, “You have to be here for there to be synergy. I hope you return soon”. Cha Taehyun Hyung would ask when I’m coming back every once in a while too. I didn’t pay much attention to those words. I was busy living so I wasn’t in the state to be caring about others (laugh). I’m really close with all the members. They’re all cool hyungs, so they didn’t do things like give me comfort or advice. I was thankful. But they did encourage me, telling me to rest up.”

When the members had an interview, they’d mention Jung Joonyoung often.
“They probably thought that by constantly saying things like that, I wouldn’t feel any burden when I return.”

Did you feel any burden or pressure when you returned?
“I was suddenly informed of my return two days before filming. If anything, having no time to think about it was better.”

You went hiking for your return and the viewer response was good.
“The staff put a lot of thought into it. The thing I hate the most in the world is hiking, but I though hiking that day was a good thing. It was tough, but I got to collect my thoughts. I was wordlessly climbing up the mountain by myself, so my mind naturally organized itself. When I got to the peak, I felt like I could shake things off.”

What is 1N2D to Jung Joonyoung?
“A show that’s like family. I’m close with not just the members, but the staff too. I’m close with all the camera, light and sound directors. They all feel like family. Since we’ve all worked hard together, I’ve grown attached to all the staff. On the day of my return, a lot of the directors came to welcome me when the cameras were off. I felt the warmth of family. The day of filming didn’t feel unfamiliar either. It felt like I was returning to a place I belong to.”

What’s the charm of 1N2D?
“In the viewpoint of the viewers, it’s a show that you can watch comfortably. It has a comfortable charm that’s neither heavy or light, so even if you just turn to it, you can watch comfortably.”

What’s the reason the viewers love Jung Joonyoung?
“I think they like seeing me get along well with the hyungs. I’m not particularly interesting or funny, but there’s good synergy when I’m with the hyungs. The funny ones are Kim Junho and Kim Jongmin, I just help the hyungs.”

What are your plans for 2017?
“I don’t think I’ll do a lot of activities. I want to be free. I ran without rest up till now, I want to rest this time around and appreciate the importance of freedom. The only show I’m a regular on is 1N2D. And I’ll have some concerts too. Since I’ll have a lot of time, I think music will came to me more easily too. Rather than a lot of activities, I plan to spend it freely and healthily.”

• Like 10

It was an easy episode to watch. Simple, fun and finny. Not too hilarious or over the top funny or too noisy.  I like such episodes where you simply enjoy the members interactions with each other. Like going on trip with friends.

The Dog Team led by "gambler" Joon Ho. Amazed by his risk taking appetite hahaha...so funny that he wanted to increase the stakes every time and Defconn and Tae Hyun just go with his flow. They gambled like no tomorrow. At least they won one pear at the end :D Dog Team is pure fun. 

The water team is slightly more interesting where you see different personalities playing out. JJY is risk taking and Donggu is cautious. It was really funny to have them giving conflicting advise to Jong Min. :D Somehow he appeased both by going to the middle ground with betting 3 pears where JJY wanted to bet 4 pears and Donggu is comfortable with betting only 2 pears. We see this happening everyday in real life teams in our work or school. It will be interesting to see how Jong Min manage these 2 younger members next week hahaha.. :D

When Ilyong PD fumble at his words, the members never fail to  "catch" him and tease him to death. PD can be quite cute at times. 

• Like 8

The latest epi was jjang! :thumbsup: It's at least making up for the loss of what seems to be a cliffhanger from last week epi of that secret admirer game. At least i get to see them finally juz being themselves. And the flow to this epi was simple and easy...

The new trip got me excited... I know this season the YB team and OB team was never acknowledge at least CTH has finally acknowledge about it. Both teams are showing their charms and I hope to see more of that. The OB team was hilarious becoz they have such a Yaps leader HAHAHA :joy: cant stop laughing at the yut game

@jeenee nope. but he is still part of kbs but in a different kbs production company. that's what i last heard...

@nora68 Ratings this week (12.02.2017) - AGB NIELSEN (18.4%) TNMS (15.5%)

@wumyster i thought KBS World TV had them tho it isnt complete. I think about some 15 episodes were left out of the playlist on that channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6L_aKOqtM4&list=PLMf7VY8La5RGj_0-W6g0-b9mNqmTtFDtN

• Like 8

Roy Kim And Akdong Musician To Appear On “2 Days & 1 Night”

Roy Kim Akdong Musician

Roy Kim, Akdong Musician, and more have been spotted filming a new episode of “2 Days & 1 Night.”

Other guests seem to be comedienne Park Na Rae and Yoo Se Yoon, which made the viewers speculate that this is another “best friend” special recording, similar when Roy Kim appeared on the show as a friend of Jung Joon Young.

2 Days & 1 Night 2

This episode was filmed at Byeonsan Peninsula in North Jeolla Province. Roy Kim and Akdong Musician will be spending a night together with the rest of the cast.

When photos of the show recording were uploaded onto Instagram accounts of Roy Kim’s staff, fans started wondering about this upcoming broadcast, and if it will do as well as the last “best friend” special, which recorded its best viewership ratings when it aired for the first time in 2014 with Jo In Sung, Roy Kim, and more.

2 Days & 1 Night 1

This episode with Roy Kim and Akdong Musician will air in mid-March. 

Cr. Soompi

• Like 7

Annyeong haseyo!!!!! :)

Greets a silent fan, always watching and reading each post and I am very grateful for it.

Simply say that I am in love with the 6 members of 2D1N kekekeke are a beautiful family, I generally do not like the variety programs except the "family outing" and wgm (only some) and I found after several years with a variety program that I really enjoy it.

To be honest I'm a recent fan, it's all thanks to kim young jun, since I'm a fan of her, I loved that episode and I really enjoyed donggu (I always thought it was overrated) jejejeje, and little by little I loved them all, I could not say which is my favorite (I support donggu when others turn their back on me, as I would support any of them if I needed it) :wink::wub::lol::lol:

I am also an admirer of Il yong PD-nim kekekeke :wub::wub::D:tongue:

As for the photos and the news of guests, I feel that yoo se yoon could be the invited friend of DG, both were in Barefoot Friends (?) I have no idea kekeke waiting for new and exciting episodes, always the 6 members !!! ^_^

PDT: sorry for my English since it is not my native language :tongue:

KFG-BFF-E3-03.jpg

• Like 6

Welcome rosa123 to the thread.

If it is best friend special then will be interesting. Another dimension to understand members' personal lives. Wonder who is Akdong Musician friend from among members? I never expected them :D I am waiting to be surprised. 

• Like 5

Guests for the last filming :

- Roy Kim > Joon Young
- Park Narae > Junho
- Muzie > Jongmin ?
- Yoo Se Yoon > Donggu ?
- Kwak Jin Eon > ??? This one is Superstar K S6 winner. Joon Young might know him, but there's Roy already.
- Akdong Musician > ??? So Defconn might invite them but went to Weekly Idol once doesn't mean they're close enough to be called friends. Or maybe this trip's theme is not about inviting friends. Gotta wait till next week.

• Like 4