[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

i kept replaying that relay game on the island. it's been a while since they play a relay teamwork game. the interview on the way home on the ferry was such a great idea. i laughed every second of it.:joy:

the jung pd part was hilarious and was such a mess. but i am looking forward to the rest of the members segments.

after such a long time being a fan of 2d1n, i realized the whole show is either a GIF waiting to happen or the ultimate meme show.:sweat_smile:

i have to applaud the cast for their reactions and staff members that get along with their silly personalities. they have never failed to make me smile but this week the epi is really different and anticipating. thanks to the editing team too for knowing what to caption at any given situation. dont look elsewhere because either the cast will say something silly or the editing team will write them your reactions for you.:joy::joy:

• Like 6

I totally agree that this is one of the funniest and most original episodes I've seen, I've never seen anything like it in any show of variances where a member becomes the PD and the PD in assistant who may be dismissed in the future, LOL:tongue:

I am not from seeing many kshows, but the idea of the short trip and of giving opportunity as PD to a member is debaak !!!

this only makes me think that the production of the program are able to open up and listen to new ideas from others. Many kshows follow a line that little or nothing is innovated and over time become predictable, I really like that they have taken this simple idea that was born without thinking and turn it into a great episode,:wub:B)

Many in the industry would say that it is risky and crazy and they would not dare to do it but it is these rare things that make a program "UNIQUE".:heart:

2d1n S3 my favorite show of all time, they are my weekly vitamin :wub:

giphy.gif

counting the days for another exciting episode with PDjung, LIVE THE PARTY !!!!B)

• Like 4

I haven't watched the new episode and I'm just about to watch the new 2D1N highlights video in KBS World of I think POSTECH part 3. But seeing the video clips, I'm so excited. 

@icemaid that preview clip, the last part where Joonyoung and Ilyong PD had a laugh? Ilyong PD's laugh is :lol:. Hope he had a great time and a bit relaxed in this trip

@rosa123 I can't copy the URL back then. Even the YouTube link. I'm using my Android tablet. Let me try this one..

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjp0hmlAKFY/?taken-by=twodaysonenights3

I still can't ..

Edited by _gillianne19_
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Feels like a countryside trip overall with the rice field and school. Maybe they are going to play the lunch game by having members giving a lesson and seeing who gets the most votes from students lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 6/5/2018 at 6:52 PM, nrllee said:

@The_Doctor off topic

Reveal hidden contents

Personally Tennant was my favourite Dr.  Although I haven't watched enough of the others to be a true fan :lol:

And as for DongGu and JongMin 'hating' each other, I think DG just doesn't know what to say when JM is around because JM shoots from the hip and just blurts out whatever is on his mind without much forethought.  DG being the meticulous and careful person that he is takes in whatever he's blurted out and can't ever be sure whether to take it seriously or to take it in jest, so he stands there mulling over the options and when you witness it, it seems like he's aloof but I think actually he's just perplexed and confused because a lot of the times what JM says doesn't make much sense in the grand scheme of things.  Lol!  

I suddenly remember DG's 1st trip when I read what you mentioned here.... :D

tumblr_o6xjf2jpns1r98podo1_400.gif tumblr_o6xjf2jpns1r98podo3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o6xjf2jpns1r98podo4_r1_400.gif tumblr_o6xjf2jpns1r98podo5_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o6xjf2jpns1r98podo6_r1_400.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

27 minutes ago, _gillianne19_ said:

@nrllee I wonder if there's someone who's a Soompier or in this thread who joined the global trip application. I wasn't able. :(

I guess we will find out...or maybe not...he/she may wanna remain anonymous.  I didn't enter either. Can't speak any Korean (aside from Anyeong)...I'd be as confused as DG ALL the time not just when interacting with JM haha... :lol:

• LOL 3

Defconn Goes Through A Hilarious Transformation On “2 Days & 1 Night”

Defconn.jpg

Defconn’s new look will steal the show on the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV’s “2 Days & 1 Night”!

See Also: PENTAGON's Hongseok And (G)I-DLE's Jeon Soyeon Successfully Lift Defconn On "Idol Room"

On June 10, the variety program revealed stills of Defconn carrying out his punishment in the second episode of the “Jung Joon Young PD’s Maknae Tour.”

In the stills, Defconn is wearing hanbok(Korean traditional clothing), a wig with pigtails, and red lipstick in an effort to overcome his flaws.

Upon seeing Defconn’s transformation, the other members commented, “What’s up with Defconn?” “He’s no joke,” and “How does he look like that when all he did was wear hanbok?” It was said that the members burst out into laughter after they saw him and made a united effort to “help” him by adding the pigtails and red lipstick.Defconn2.jpgDefconn will also take on the challenge of having to make at least three people laugh. Will Defconn succeed in his mission?

Cr soompi

• LOL 5

Hojin pd did a special hoping for peace previously. Almost 3 years later, the members are one more step closer to witnessing that goal being accomplished. A baton pass from Hojin pd to Ilyong pd lol.

• Like 6