Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Thank You LADIES CODE!

Admin

Guest aidiljamari

jchau1113 said: comslave said:

This is the latest thing I can find:

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/129544/20141029/ladies-code-side-waits-for-further-driver-investigation.htm

However, it must be noted that when car airbags deployed, the computer stores permanently the last 30 minutes of speedometer readings.  So the investigators know what speed it was going when the crash happened.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jchau1113

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Go Sung Hee Opens Up About Her Friendship with Ladies’ Code’s RiSe

Actress Go Sung Hee, who appeared in the MBC drama “The Night Watchman,” recently opened up about her friendship with the late RiSe ofLadies’ Code, and how she came to find out about her tragic passing.

On October 27, Go Sung Hee sat down for an interview with Star News, during which she shared about her relationship with RiSe. The actress explained, “Both as an actress doing ‘The Night Watchman,’ and just as a person, there were so many things happening to me. While filming for the drama, I had to send off two people that I love to heaven. One was my cousin, and the other was Ladies’ Code’s RiSe.”

It is said that Go Sung Hee and RiSe were very close friends who relied on one another during hard and difficult times. Go Sung Hee first met RiSe while they were both under KeyEast, and at the time, the two of them practiced together as they prepared to debut in a girl group. However, Go Sung Hee left KeyEast to follow her dream of becoming an actress and ended up making her acting debut with another agency, and RiSe also debuted as a member of a girl group under another agency.

The actress recalled her memories with RiSe: “Our personalities matched well so we always stuck together, through thick and through thin with one another. I went on my first-ever trip to Japan with RiSe and slept at her home.”

Go Sung Hee also confessed, “When I heard the news about RiSe that day, it was so hard [to take in]. I couldn’t come to my senses because I was so sad and I was struggling. The day that I found out about RiSe, there were so many scenes that I had to film. Before I started shooting, I had no confidence and I couldn’t stop crying. My thoughts were filled with RiSe and I hated the fact that I needed to overcome that and act. I hated myself, and for the first time, I hated acting. I still haven’t been able to properly say goodbye to RiSe. When I have time to catch my breath, I’m going to visit her.”

cr. Soompi

Guest aidiljamari

jchau1113 said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Go Sung Hee Opens Up About Her Friendship with Ladies’ Code’s RiSe

Actress Go Sung Hee, who appeared in the MBC drama “The Night Watchman,” recently opened up about her friendship with the late RiSe ofLadies’ Code, and how she came to find out about her tragic passing.

On October 27, Go Sung Hee sat down for an interview with Star News, during which she shared about her relationship with RiSe. The actress explained, “Both as an actress doing ‘The Night Watchman,’ and just as a person, there were so many things happening to me. While filming for the drama, I had to send off two people that I love to heaven. One was my cousin, and the other was Ladies’ Code’s RiSe.”

It is said that Go Sung Hee and RiSe were very close friends who relied on one another during hard and difficult times. Go Sung Hee first met RiSe while they were both under KeyEast, and at the time, the two of them practiced together as they prepared to debut in a girl group. However, Go Sung Hee left KeyEast to follow her dream of becoming an actress and ended up making her acting debut with another agency, and RiSe also debuted as a member of a girl group under another agency.

The actress recalled her memories with RiSe: “Our personalities matched well so we always stuck together, through thick and through thin with one another. I went on my first-ever trip to Japan with RiSe and slept at her home.”

Go Sung Hee also confessed, “When I heard the news about RiSe that day, it was so hard [to take in]. I couldn’t come to my senses because I was so sad and I was struggling. The day that I found out about RiSe, there were so many scenes that I had to film. Before I started shooting, I had no confidence and I couldn’t stop crying. My thoughts were filled with RiSe and I hated the fact that I needed to overcome that and act. I hated myself, and for the first time, I hated acting. I still haven’t been able to properly say goodbye to RiSe. When I have time to catch my breath, I’m going to visit her.”

cr. Soompi

Guest aidiljamari

Ladies' Code: 'I'm Fine Thank You' and the Final Facts Surrounding the Tragedy

Screen%20Shot%202014-09-16%20at%2012.41.On September 2nd, 2014 Ladies' Code members Kwon RiSe and Go Eunbi (stage names RiSe and EunB) of the group Ladies Code performed their last stage and said goodbye to fans forever.

The two at ripe ages when they could do much more, left the world and left us their legacies. Below are some of the facts that until now had remained unexplored.

Yesterday, footage Kwon RiSe and Go Eunbi's last stage went public.

The concert that was revealed yesterday, Sunday, September 14th, is that of KBS 1TV's "Open Concert." Kwon RiSe and Go Eunbi, along with members of Ladies' Code -- Sojung, Ashley, and Zuny -- stood on their last stage together there. The performance was filmed on September 2nd at Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology, and was broadcast yesterday. On stage, Ladies' Code performed the song they made public last month, "Kiss Kiss." After the performance, Ladies' Code started making their way to Seoul, and in the early morning hours of September 3rd, got into a car accident, after which Kwon RiSe and Go Eunbi passed away. "Open Concert" sent out the subtitle: "This is real footage of the two dear members who passed away, with this stage as their last, after an unfortunate accident on the morning of September 3rd." The program also sent out photos of the two to send their condolences, saying "We hope that Go Eunbi and Kwon RiSe, cheerful girls full of dreams, who said they want to represent how women feel, will rest in peace; we hope that their music will be remembered." 

The producing staff thought long and hard about whether to send out footage of Ladies' Code.

The staff of "Open Concert" had internal discussions about whether or not to broadcast Ladies' Code's performance. During this process, they decided to honor the wishes of the deceaseds' families and agency that the images of the two working hard on stage will be shown on television. Clearly, the shock and pain from the accident were great. The footage made many viewers' hearts ache as they saw Kwon RiSe and Go Eunbi, along with other Ladies Code members, perform to their best. 

Kwon RiSe struggled for a while until her debut with Ladies' Code, which pains us more.

Kwon RiSe is an award winner from the 2009 Miss Korea competition. She is a third-generation Korean resident in Japan. Two years after the competition, in 2011, she appeared in MBC's "Star Audition: Birth of a Great Star," where she gained attention for her lovely face and fostered dreams of debuting as a singer. As she became popular, there were many agencies that tried to recruit her. She signed a contract with one agency and worked hard to realize her dreams. Yet, the dreams did not materialize easily. After two years, she switched to another agency, which debuted her as a member of Ladies' Code. In an interview, she has said "I considered it my shortcoming. If I had debuted right away, I would not have succeeded. It's actually better than I debuted after sufficient training."

Go Eunbi was in a personal slump before her official debut.

Go Eunbi graduated from an arts-entertainment high school. She was a trainee with AOA members during that time. However, the results were lackluster in comparison with practice, and her debut was delayed. Finally, she gave up the trainee life with despair. The slump went on for about a year. About this time, she has said "I think adolescence came later... the thought that I was not meant to be a singer was difficult to handle." Then, she decided to be strong and begin training again, demonstrating her desperate desire to realize her dreams of being a singer. It is known that Go Eunbi has a bright personality and was a moodmaker among the members, which probably is why her absence is even more painful for the members Zuny, Sojung, and Ashley. 

Kwon RiSe fought for her life for seven days, over the Chuseok holidays, before she breathed her last. Her funeral was already conducted; there will be another one in Japan, where she grew up.

Kwon RiSe received a massive injury to the head and went through a long operation on the day of the accident. However, she did not regain consciousness and put up a difficult fight. At 10:10 a.m. on September 7th, she passed away, and her funeral was held two days later on the 9th. Her family from Japan and fellow members Ashley and Zuny attended and cried aloud. The deceased was cremated in Korea and will be taken to Japan, where there will be one more funeral and she will be put to eternal rest. 

Fans are trying to pay their condolences and wish for the other members' health by attempting to place Ladies' Code's song on the top of the music charts.

That song is called "I'm Fine Thank You," and is part of Ladies' Code's second mini album, which came out in September last year. After Go Eunbi passed away, for three days, almost all online music charts in Korea had that song at the number one position -- this was Go Eunbi's wish when she was alive, which makes the fact even more heart-wrenching. It is said that the fans who are saddened by Go Eunbi's death wanted to grant her wish and repeatedly used the pre-listen service for "I'm Fine Thank You." Here, fans of other singers participated to put the song on the top of music charts. For Ladies' Code, this was a message from fans, as the lyrics sing of being okay even after a hurtful separation. 

Has the cause for the accident been clearly identified?

Police are still investigating the cause of the accident. The accident took place in the early hours of September 3rd, two members passed away, and the Chuseok holidays came, so it seems like there needs to be more time for police investigation results to come out. The police are investigating the vehicle's driver, and have sent the vehicle to the National Forensic Service requesting detailed report. It was revealed that the vehicle was not Ladies' Codes' private car, but one rented from a rental company on the day of the accident. It was also revealed that on the way to Daegu for "Open Concert," the group's car had engine problems that made it impossible to drive, so they had to rent the vehicle. After this accident, the music industry has become more alert about safe driving and the dangers of speeding admist busy schedules.

Thank you to our partners at Y-Star for providing us with this touching exclusive -- be sure to stay tuned to moonROK for more exclusives like these.

Source: http://moonroknews.com/exclusive/ladies-code-im-fine-thank-you-and-final-facts-surrounding-tragedy

Guest aidiljamari

aidiljamari said:

Ladies' Code: 'I'm Fine Thank You' and the Final Facts Surrounding the Tragedy

On September 2nd, 2014 Ladies' Code members Kwon RiSe and Go Eunbi (stage names RiSe and EunB) of the group Ladies Code performed their last stage and said goodbye to fans forever.

The two at ripe ages when they could do much more, left the world and left us their legacies. Below are some of the facts that until now had remained unexplored.

Yesterday, footage Kwon RiSe and Go Eunbi's last stage went public.

The concert that was revealed yesterday, Sunday, September 14th, is that of KBS 1TV's "Open Concert." Kwon RiSe and Go Eunbi, along with members of Ladies' Code -- Sojung, Ashley, and Zuny -- stood on their last stage together there. The performance was filmed on September 2nd at Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology, and was broadcast yesterday. On stage, Ladies' Code performed the song they made public last month, "Kiss Kiss." After the performance, Ladies' Code started making their way to Seoul, and in the early morning hours of September 3rd, got into a car accident, after which Kwon RiSe and Go Eunbi passed away. "Open Concert" sent out the subtitle: "This is real footage of the two dear members who passed away, with this stage as their last, after an unfortunate accident on the morning of September 3rd." The program also sent out photos of the two to send their condolences, saying "We hope that Go Eunbi and Kwon RiSe, cheerful girls full of dreams, who said they want to represent how women feel, will rest in peace; we hope that their music will be remembered." 

The producing staff thought long and hard about whether to send out footage of Ladies' Code.

The staff of "Open Concert" had internal discussions about whether or not to broadcast Ladies' Code's performance. During this process, they decided to honor the wishes of the deceaseds' families and agency that the images of the two working hard on stage will be shown on television. Clearly, the shock and pain from the accident were great. The footage made many viewers' hearts ache as they saw Kwon RiSe and Go Eunbi, along with other Ladies Code members, perform to their best. 

Kwon RiSe struggled for a while until her debut with Ladies' Code, which pains us more.

Kwon RiSe is an award winner from the 2009 Miss Korea competition. She is a third-generation Korean resident in Japan. Two years after the competition, in 2011, she appeared in MBC's "Star Audition: Birth of a Great Star," where she gained attention for her lovely face and fostered dreams of debuting as a singer. As she became popular, there were many agencies that tried to recruit her. She signed a contract with one agency and worked hard to realize her dreams. Yet, the dreams did not materialize easily. After two years, she switched to another agency, which debuted her as a member of Ladies' Code. In an interview, she has said "I considered it my shortcoming. If I had debuted right away, I would not have succeeded. It's actually better than I debuted after sufficient training."

Go Eunbi was in a personal slump before her official debut.

Go Eunbi graduated from an arts-entertainment high school. She was a trainee with AOA members during that time. However, the results were lackluster in comparison with practice, and her debut was delayed. Finally, she gave up the trainee life with despair. The slump went on for about a year. About this time, she has said "I think adolescence came later... the thought that I was not meant to be a singer was difficult to handle." Then, she decided to be strong and begin training again, demonstrating her desperate desire to realize her dreams of being a singer. It is known that Go Eunbi has a bright personality and was a moodmaker among the members, which probably is why her absence is even more painful for the members Zuny, Sojung, and Ashley. 

Kwon RiSe fought for her life for seven days, over the Chuseok holidays, before she breathed her last. Her funeral was already conducted; there will be another one in Japan, where she grew up.

Kwon RiSe received a massive injury to the head and went through a long operation on the day of the accident. However, she did not regain consciousness and put up a difficult fight. At 10:10 a.m. on September 7th, she passed away, and her funeral was held two days later on the 9th. Her family from Japan and fellow members Ashley and Zuny attended and cried aloud. The deceased was cremated in Korea and will be taken to Japan, where there will be one more funeral and she will be put to eternal rest. 

Fans are trying to pay their condolences and wish for the other members' health by attempting to place Ladies' Code's song on the top of the music charts.

That song is called "I'm Fine Thank You," and is part of Ladies' Code's second mini album, which came out in September last year. After Go Eunbi passed away, for three days, almost all online music charts in Korea had that song at the number one position -- this was Go Eunbi's wish when she was alive, which makes the fact even more heart-wrenching. It is said that the fans who are saddened by Go Eunbi's death wanted to grant her wish and repeatedly used the pre-listen service for "I'm Fine Thank You." Here, fans of other singers participated to put the song on the top of music charts. For Ladies' Code, this was a message from fans, as the lyrics sing of being okay even after a hurtful separation. 

Has the cause for the accident been clearly identified?

Police are still investigating the cause of the accident. The accident took place in the early hours of September 3rd, two members passed away, and the Chuseok holidays came, so it seems like there needs to be more time for police investigation results to come out. The police are investigating the vehicle's driver, and have sent the vehicle to the National Forensic Service requesting detailed report. It was revealed that the vehicle was not Ladies' Codes' private car, but one rented from a rental company on the day of the accident. It was also revealed that on the way to Daegu for "Open Concert," the group's car had engine problems that made it impossible to drive, so they had to rent the vehicle. After this accident, the music industry has become more alert about safe driving and the dangers of speeding admist busy schedules.

Thank you to our partners at Y-Star for providing us with this touching exclusive -- be sure to stay tuned to moonROK for more exclusives like these.

Source: http://moonroknews.com/exclusive/ladies-code-im-fine-thank-you-and-final-facts-surrounding-tragedy

Guest jchau1113

Ladies' Code's road manager arrested and indicted on the charge of causing the fatal accident

The Suwon prosecution team have revealed 
today that Ladies' Code's road manager,Mr. Park (26), has been arrested and indicted for causing the fatal accident that led to the passing of EunB and RiSe, and the injuries of the other members and a stylist in the car.

The accident occurred during the early hours of September 3, and it has been determined by the prosecution that Mr. Park had sped through at 135.7kmh (~85mph) per hour before slipping on the wet road and colliding into a barrier.

The speed limit of the highway is 100kmh (~62mph), but because it was raining that day, the car should have been going 80kmh (~50mph), 20% less than the speed limit, according to traffic laws.

Mr. Park said during the prosecution's investigation, "Because the speed seemed too fast, I had stepped on the brake, but the car slipped."

The prosecution revealed, "Mr. Park had said during the early police investigation that the car's back wheel had fallen off right before the accident. However, we have confirmed that the wheel fell off after the accident occurred." To address the questions about whether the airbag not being deployed contributed to the fatality, the prosecution added, "The air bag was not deployed in the front seat, but this was because it was the side portion of the car that collided with the barrier, so we have determined that there was no fault with the car's mechanism."

cr. AllKpop

Guest jchau1113

Ladies' Code's Ashley, Sojung, and Zuny revealed to have returned to their dorm + resumed vocal lessons for coping

Along with the news that Ladies' Code's manager was arrested and indicted for causing the car accident resulting in the death of members EunB and RiSePolaris Entertainment revealed that the surviving three members, AshleySojung, and Zuny, all of whom sustained a few injuries from the accident as well, have now returned to their dorm and are leaning on one another for support and consolation.

On November 12, the agency told TV Report, "After the accident, they received treatment at the hospital, then, in order to regain stability, they went to their individual homes to stay within the embrace of their family.  However, there was the opinion that staying at their homes for too long may actually cause them to feel uneasy mentally, so the three members have all returned to their dorm."

After the accident, Ashley had gone back to New York, Sojung to Wonju in Gangwon-do, and Zuny to Gwangju, but they have now regathered at their dorm to lean on and console one another regarding the passing of their two members, EunB and RiSe.  In addition, they are receiving vocal lessons again, but this does not mean they have immediate plans to make a comeback.  Rather, the lessons are to provide the girls comfort and to help them ease back into their everyday lives.

cr. allkpop

So glad to see them on the right path to recovery! Polaris seems to be doing a FANTASTIC job in making sure these ladies are getting the help and care they need. I hope they continue to stay strong and eventually make one of the most epic comebacks in kpop history :)

Guest jchau1113

The girls won an award @ Melon! Seeing their fellow colleagues all tear up and standing up at the end made me cry. RiSe and EunB must be smiling up in heaven!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcWiToZIVDY

Guest aidiljamari

Here's a better video but shorter than that video. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSubiY1OIKE

Copied from the description.  
On November 13th, girl group Ladies’ Code, was honored with a tribute and awarded with the MBC Music Star Award at the 2014 Melon Music Awards.The award was presented by Jun Hyun Moo and Kim Yeon Woo, who are the hosts of MBC’s Idol School, the last show that all the members were a part of. The award is given to artists in the music field who have made an impact that year.
Previous winners include f(x), Shindong and Kim Shin Young, Baek Ji Young, and miss A.
It was given to the girls as a way of fulfilling EunB‘s second wish, which was to win this award. Her first wish was for Ladies’ Code to reach number 1 on music charts, and fans from around the world helped to fulfill this following the tragic accident that caused the passing of members EunB and RiSe.
Prior to presenting the award, a touching tribute video was displayed with EunB’s two wishes. Jun Hyun Moo and Kim Yeon Woo took the stage to present Ladies’ Code the award.
Jun Hyun Moo stated, “I hope this award reaches you in Heaven with encouragement and support.”
He also wished the remaining members a speedy recovery so that they can display a good stage one day. In order to show their respects, all the singers present stood and applauded at the end, some with tears in their eyes.
Currently, Ashley, Zuny and Sojung have been reported to have returned to their dorm, leaning on each other as they attempt to return to their normal lives.

MC Kim Yeonwoo had stated, “The two friends who had went up to the skies first, Go Eunbi, Kwon Rise. And the three friends who are still remaining, please encourage all of them,” while MC Jun Hyun Moo had added, “I remember EunB and RiSe’s bright faces. These are the friends who expressed their desire to receive an award at the end-of-the-year ceremony, but before they got to see it happen they had left the world. I hope that this trophy gets received well in Heaven.”

Grats to the ladies. This will only make things a little better but the scar remained for everyone as a fans and love ones...