Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Thank You LADIES CODE!

Admin

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest comslave

I have a couple issues with the results of the police report being published in this thread:

1.  Why was it published in the thread and not in soompi's news section?  This seems very important.

2. Why would there be a need for the vehicle to have been speeding?  Were the ladies on such a tight schedule that they had to rush to another destination?

Any industry is responsible for the safety of its employees, and kpop is no different.  It seems a news site should be investigating these issues. 

Guest aidiljamari

Tomorrow will be officially 4 weeks since the accident but the pain still sting. Sometimes I wonder why not Justin Bieber? Why not Miley Cyrus? Why not the old politician around the world who are old and dying? This world is really unfair....

More details revealed regarding Ladies' Code's car accident + Sojung's current condition

Recently, the police investigating the car accident that led to the deaths of two Ladies' Code members did a reenactment to test whether the car was speeding at the time.  This experiment enabled them to confirm that the vehicle was indeed speeding at the time of the accident.

The police, highway patrol, and Road Traffic Authority did a joint experiment recently. The result showed that at the time of the incident, the vehicle was going 137 km/h (~ 85 mph). The speed limit at the Yeongdong Expressway, the site of the accident, was only 100 km/h (~ 62 mph).  However, the vehicle carrying the girls sped for over 30 km (~ 19 miles).

The police were able to acquire a CCTV in the section of the expressway right before the site of the accident to measure the speed.  They plan on wrapping up the investigation after the detailed identification results requested of the National Forensic Service come out. 

Previously, it was suspected that there had been a flaw in the vehicle because a back tire had fallen out.  However, this is being investigated as a possible effect from colliding into the protective wall.  Currently, the possibility that the accident was caused by speeding is becoming the focus.

In addition, an update was provided regarding member Sojung's condition at the moment. A rep from Polaris Entertainment stated, "Sojung is recovering well.  The surgery went well, and there are no plans for additional surgeries.  After the surgery, she is eating well, too.  As she hurt her bone, it looks like it will take more time for the [wound] to heal."  

It was also relayed that she was mentally traumatized when she heard the news of the other members.  However, she is currently showing no signs of having a hard time, and even smiling at times.  

cr AllKpop

Guest aidiljamari

It's been a month since the accident but I just found out this.

photoeunb-660x400.jpg

class="story-title" itemprop="name" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 41px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 49.2000007629395px; width: 620px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"EunB’s funeral photo was cropped from a photo with RiSe

Netizens have discovered that Ladies’ Code’s EunB’s funeral photo was a photo that was cropped from a photo with RiSe.

The photo in question, was from a behind-the-scenes shoot for their second mini-album Code #2 Pretty Pretty.

Many netizens have commented on how close RiSe and EunB looked, judging by how especially close they were sitting together in the photo.

A heartbreaking tweet from RiSe before her death has been going viral.

Ladies’ Code’s RiSe tragically passed away on September 7 at 10:10AM KST, after doctors were unable to save her life in surgery. Fellow member EunB passed away just four days earlier.

Earlier last month, a fan tweeted RiSe asking her which member she wanted to take care of and who she felt most uncomfortable leaving alone. She responded by saying: ‘EunB!!!!!♡’.

@RaNDoM_EB 은비!!!!!!♡

— 리세 (@LC__Rise) August 12, 2014

YOO JAESUK REFLECTS ON EUNB AND RISE IN “INFINITY CHALLENGE”

tumblr_inline_ncy0zkxR5s1qdzjhr.jpg

Yoo Jaesuk mentioned Ladies’ Code RiSe and EunB while hosting “Infinity Challenge.”

On October 4th’s episode of “Infinity Challenge,” Yoo Jaesuk was given the task of hosting “Dreaming Radio by Yoo Jaesuk,” and immediately he was able to grab the audience’s attention with his charm.

However when mentioning about Ladies’ Code and their tragic accident, Yoo Jaesuk’s expression changed.

Yoo Jaesuk began with saying “Girls who were beautiful as flowers, blew away like the leaves of a recently blossomed flower. When you lose your grip, it is lost. When you lose your memory, it is forgotten.”

Straight after his speech, Ladies’ Code’s song “I’m Fine Thank You” came out, silencing everyone.

Yoo Jaesuk surely is the legend of Korean variety programs, sharing his thoughts and being sensible and serious.

Source: Newsen

Cr KoreaBoo

Guest kingjichangwook

Wow...that was such a beautiful expression. Was he quoting a song or a book?
RIP, RiSe and Eunbi.
kimsoyeon18 said:

Yoo Jaesuk began with saying “Girls who were beautiful as flowers, blew away like the leaves of a recently blossomed flower. When you lose your grip, it is lost. When you lose your memory, it is forgotten.”

Guest jchau1113

I watched that episode of Infinity Challenge and I don't think I've ever seen Yoo Jaesuk with such a sad expression on his face. It was such a thoughtful and beautiful tribute. From what I know, he has always been quite fond of Ladies' Code. Once again, I wish Ashley, Zuny, and Sojung a speedy and full recovery. We will be waiting for them!

Guest comslave

I suspect these entertainment companies do not like to formally when they've disbanded a group because it would damage sales.  We heard Kiss and Cry was gone from a talent show, not from their company.  The formal announcement didn't come out until after one of the members dropped the news.

My guess is we'll hear through social media before we hear from Polaris regarding the group's future.  Ashley will probably be the source of information.  She used twitter more than the rest.  My guess is she's only communicating with friends and family through a personal account not tied to Polaris.  It will likely be  a retweet from someone she knows.

My prediction is Sojung returns sometime in 2015, but Zuni and Ashley return to private life.

Guest jchau1113

comslave said:

I suspect these entertainment companies do not like to formally when they've disbanded a group because it would damage sales.  We heard Kiss and Cry was gone from a talent show, not from their company.  The formal announcement didn't come out until after one of the members dropped the news.

My guess is we'll hear through social media before we hear from Polaris regarding the group's future.  Ashley will probably be the source of information.  She used twitter more than the rest.  My guess is she's only communicating with friends and family through a personal account not tied to Polaris.  It will likely be  a retweet from someone she knows.

My prediction is Sojung returns sometime in 2015, but Zuni and Ashley return to private life.

Guest comslave

jchau1113 said: Although there is that possibility that the girls will disband, I'm choosing to remain optimistic. These girls are fighters. And on top of that, this is their dream and I'm sure they wouldn't give it up that easily or at least without putting extensive thought into it. I guess it all comes down to their recovery and how strong their coping skills are. But like I said, they are fighters, and I'm confident that all 3 of them will bounce back up on their feet again with greater strength than they had before. 

Guest jchau1113

comslave said: jchau1113 said: Although there is that possibility that the girls will disband, I'm choosing to remain optimistic. These girls are fighters. And on top of that, this is their dream and I'm sure they wouldn't give it up that easily or at least without putting extensive thought into it. I guess it all comes down to their recovery and how strong their coping skills are. But like I said, they are fighters, and I'm confident that all 3 of them will bounce back up on their feet again with greater strength than they had before.