Quantcast
LavelyShai

Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Stream SET ME FREE

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ladies’ Code Drops Teaser Image Ahead of August ComebackLadies-Code.jpg

Girl group Ladies’ Code has dropped a promotional image ahead of the act’s forthcoming August comeback. The girls will release new single album “Kiss Kiss” on August 7, and a teaser for the title track will be unveiled at noon on August 1.

The new image shows all five members of the group standing in an urban setting, against a wall adorned with a starry pattern. The girls wear matching white dresses and large sunglasses.

“Kiss Kiss” will be the girls’ first release since single album, “So Wonderful,” which dropped in February this year. Ladies’ Code made its debut in March 2013 with the mini album, “Code#1 Bad Girl,” including the hit single, “Bad Girl.” The girls followed up this success with the popular tracks, “Hate You” and “Pretty Pretty” from their second mini album.

soompi

I like it! It reminds me of Pretty Pretty, but that's because it's from the same person. 

LavelyShai said: I like it! It reminds me of Pretty Pretty, but that's because it's from the same person. 

Idk where this is from 

cr to owner 
KISS KISS at Music Bank http://youtu.be/W30xRz3Pxvs

@LavelyShai according to some source what i saw i think ladies code having a guerilla date taping xD correct me if im wrong

@kimsoyeon18Really? I've been waiting for them to be on Guerrilla Date, I hope that's true. 

hmm its just me that i notice sojung is look a like of Lee Hi @LavelyShai

@kimsoyeon18Hmmm she does kinda favor Lee Hi....a bit with this hairstyle. Sojung has been compared to Lee Hi for her vocals, although I think Sojung is more stable and has more range, but I've never seen anything about her looks. 

LavelyShai said: @kimsoyeon18Hmmm she does kinda favor Lee Hi....a bit with this hairstyle. Sojung has been compared to Lee Hi for her vocals, although I think Sojung is more stable and has more range, but I've never seen anything about her looks. 

‪#‎LADIESCODE‬‪#‎레이디스코드‬ ‪#‎소정‬약속지킬그얏 히히 여러분 저녁드시기전에 울렁거리게하는건 아닐지... 핳셀카폭탄!!! (아직 더 남은건 안비밀><) ‪#‎KISSKISS‬ #LADIESCODE
Cr LADIES CODE
10606122_321359408041437_82482617899972510407906_321359424708102_31776249704010310553552_321359458041432_919592142118983

[LADIES CODE Twitter Update]
 @polaris_lc 잠시 후 MTV 더쇼에서 #레이디스코드 컴백 무대 #KISSKISS 가 방송 됩니다. 팬 여러분들 오늘도 본방사수 잊지 않으셨죠? 앞으로도 레이디스 코드 많은 사랑과 관심 부탁드립니다 :) pic.twitter.com/TqzOPDR9XG
omg ashley sojung <3
10511256_10201510962135113_8546502772775