Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Thank You LADIES CODE!

Admin

='(
#RIPeunB

Full statement from Polaris Entertainment:

This is Polaris Entertainment.

We would like to explain everything regarding Ladies’ Code up until now. They were returning to Seoul after their schedule at Daegu, then around 1:30 a.m around Suwon, their back tire of the van fell out. This caused the unfortunate death of our member, EunB.

Currently, our other member Sojung and Kwon Rise are receiving treatment. The manager and other members received no injuries. The members are on standby to move to a hospital in Seoul.

The location for EunB’s funeral has not yet been decided.

With an apologetic feeling towards everyone, including the fans who have received such a great shock [today], we hope that many of you will pray towards the members’ fast recovery. We will report back further details regarding the accident as soon as possible. Thank you.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeezzuzzz 7 hours surgery and still going...faaaa ='(

taken from Soompi news - cc. deedeegii
------------------------------

Earlier reports had stated that EunB, Sojung, and Rise were in the vehicle with the manager and stylist. However, it is now being reported that the other two members, Ashley and Zuny, were also aboard the same van, but have not sustained major injuries.

While Sojung appears to be in more stable condition now, it is being reported that Rise is still undergoing surgery after receiving trauma to her head. She is currently in the middle of a major procedure that has been ongoing for over seven hours since around 2 AM (KST) on September 3. As the surgery is still continuing, it is difficult to know the exact state of her condition at the moment.

R.I.P EunBi & R.I.P Driver
I'm a causal fan of K-POP in general but I can honestly say that I've loved every single song Ladies' Code has promoted. Their After School Club episode is still the only episode of ASC I have ever been able to endure without cringing in awkwardness. I'm really relieved that Ashley and Zuny are okay and Sojung is (hopefully) recovering well. I will continue to hope for RiSe's condition as well.

I'm having a really difficult time with EunB and the driver's death. Every time I think of them all of a sudden no longer being here, I start crying. No matter how many times I have had to deal with death through the passing of a family member or friend, it never gets easier. 
But right now, it's a solemn reminder to everyone, fans especially, that idols are humans as well and that death can come at any second to anyone. As a fan, my heart is already so broken and hurting that I can't even imagine what EunB's members, family, and friends must be going through. My heart goes out to both EunB and the driver's families and friends. I wish I could be there to give Ashley and Zuny comforting hugs and to hold their hands through Rise's surgery and both her and Sojung's recoveries. Let us all rest in the comfort that both EunB and the driver are in better places now. 
If anyone wants to talk, I'm here and would love to chat!

Some better news.

Ladies Code Rise comes out of surgery after 9 hours; Sojung stabilizes

Latest reports are emerging that Ladies Code’ Rise has finally been taken out of surgery after 9 hours and fellow member Sojung has finally stabilized.

Ladies’ Code was involved in a fatal car crash at around 01:20 AM today which brought devastating reports of EunB’s death. Earlier we reported that Sojung and Rise were critically injured and were being treated at a nearby hospital. 

Now, after a 9 hour surgery, Rise has finally come out of surgery and Sojung is also being reportedly stabilized. 

Meanwhile, idols are waking up to the heartbreaking news and sending their condolences through Twitter to EunB and the rest of the members.

cc.koreaboo/thefact

As a WG fan, I absolutely adore these girls because of how they always looked up to the WG. It is endearing to see how much they idolized WG and that spark my interest in this group of five. As I got to listen to their music, I've come to realized that they are a talented group but very underrated which is a shame. I am shocked by the recent passing of member EunB; my heart goes out to her family, the Ladies' Code members, and the driver's family. I pray for the remaining members to be strong and quickly recover. 

LavelyShai said: LADIES′ CODE EunB Revealed She Wanted to Spend Chuseok with Her Family in Her Last InterviewLADIES′ CODE member EunB left this world on September 3. 

At 1:20AM on September 3, the vehicle she was riding in lost control and hit a guard rail in Yongin. She was transferred to a nearby hospital, but unfortunately passed away. 

Just a day before the accident on September 2, EunB expressed her hopes to spend a happy time with her family during the upcoming Chuseok holiday in an interview with Newsen. She also spoke about promotions for LADIES′ CODE, but only this part will be introduced to reveal the love she had for her family to the world through this article. 
Regarding her Chuseok hoilday plans, EunB answered, "I want to spend a normal day eating Chuseok food with my family at home for the first in a long time." It was clear to see the love that she has for her family, whom she can′t see much due to busy schedules. 

She added that the reason why she wants to spend a normal Chuseok with her family was, "The little things in life are the happiest." 

EunB was also known to be a very hardworking idol in the music industry. Music affiliates have always said she had outstanding talent.

We send our condolences to EunB, who passed away due to an unfortunate accident.
Mwave:(( :(( :(
RiSe's brain is said to be severely dented and she had to be resuscitated due to her heart stopping. She's currently in ICU (Intensive Care Unit) so we really need to pray she's alright. 

LavelyShai said: LADIES′ CODE EunB Revealed She Wanted to Spend Chuseok with Her Family in Her Last InterviewLADIES′ CODE member EunB left this world on September 3. 

At 1:20AM on September 3, the vehicle she was riding in lost control and hit a guard rail in Yongin. She was transferred to a nearby hospital, but unfortunately passed away. 

Just a day before the accident on September 2, EunB expressed her hopes to spend a happy time with her family during the upcoming Chuseok holiday in an interview with Newsen. She also spoke about promotions for LADIES′ CODE, but only this part will be introduced to reveal the love she had for her family to the world through this article. 
Regarding her Chuseok hoilday plans, EunB answered, "I want to spend a normal day eating Chuseok food with my family at home for the first in a long time." It was clear to see the love that she has for her family, whom she can′t see much due to busy schedules. 

She added that the reason why she wants to spend a normal Chuseok with her family was, "The little things in life are the happiest." 

EunB was also known to be a very hardworking idol in the music industry. Music affiliates have always said she had outstanding talent.

We send our condolences to EunB, who passed away due to an unfortunate accident.
Mwave:(( :(( :(
RiSe's brain is said to be severely dented and she had to be resuscitated due to her heart stopping. She's currently in ICU (Intensive Care Unit) so we really need to pray she's alright. 

I just heard the news :( this is so so sad. I never really listened to Ladies Code, but the fact that someone from the Kpop community has passed away is just heart breaking.

I send my condolences to EunB's family, friends and to you fans. I also wish SoJung and Rise a full recovery.

So sorry for your lose everyone here :(