Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Thank You LADIES CODE!

Admin

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its sweet, but still heartbreaking :((

Ladies’ Code RiSe revealed to fan, “I want to take care of EunB I would feel uncomfortable leaving EunB alone”

Fans have found a tweet from early August, where Ladies’ Code RiSe revealed to a fan that the member she wants to take care of the most is EunB.

In a tweet, a fan messages RiSe and asks her the question, “Which member do you want to take care of and the one you feel most uncomfortable leaving alone?”

RiSe responded with an enthusiastic, “EunB!!!!!!♡” showing her true sisterly relationship with her fellow member. 

Idols have also begun tweeting their condolences and posting heartbreaking messages in memory of EunB and RiSe.

More information on her wake as well as her funeral will be released soon through her family and Polaris Entertainment.

c.koreaboo

Guest Tofu_Cloud

ahhh too depressing.. im also having a hard time watching all their older videos and interview knowing two of them are gone now.. they are so soo young and such beautiful ppl.

It gave me chills hearing RiSe say she couldn't/wouldn't want to leave EunB alone.

You are now Heaven's angels, please smile and shine down your strength to the other members to be healthy.

my heart hurts.i know RiSe from We Got Married before she joined Ladies Code. she's kind, cute and bright as person.even i didn't knew her and Eun.B personaly, but knowing those angels has passed away, i can't even swallow any food.i can't imagine how other members would feeling right now.it just feel like i'm watching RiSe on runningman yesterday, but now.. i can't see her face and smile anymore.i know this wouldn't bcome any confort for other members.i hope they would overcame this and comeback as Ladies Code, even i know it's kinda impossible with this tragedy. they lost their sisters, members and family.and from what i read on twitter, RiSe's signed for donate her organs before she passed away T_T ah~ she is a fighter and live-saver. 
may them rest in peace. :'(
Bw7LIAxCIAAeYo3.jpg:large

http://www.hellokpop.com/news/eunbs-funeral-photo-was-cropped-from-a-photo-with-rise/
class="story-title" itemprop="name" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 41px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 49.2000007629395px; width: 620px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"EunB’s funeral photo was cropped from a photo with RiSephotoeunb-660x400.jpg

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Fans, Friends, and Colleagues Say Goodbye to Ladies’ Code’s RiSe, Investigation into Car Accident Still Ongoingcr soompi

While the day started bright and sunny here in South Korea, the skies grew gray as if it was also mourning the passing ofLadies’ Code‘s RiSe today, as she joined her friend EunB in heaven. Even more heartbreakingly, RiSe’s death takes place the day before Chuseok- one of Korea’s most celebrated holidays with a focus on family.

After RiSe passed away this morning, September 7 at 10:10 a.m., it was announced that her wake would take place atKorea University Anam Hospital, where EunB’s wake also took place, so that mourners could say their goodbyes to RiSeAlong with the outpouring of condolences and support messages online from fans from all over the world and fellow celebrities, some have also made their way to RiSe’s wake to say their goodbyes. It is being reported that singer Lee Eun Mi, RiSe’s mentor from the show that discovered her- “Birth of a Great Star“- attended the wake, as well as fellow contestants from the show, Son Jin Young, David Oh, Noh Ji Hoon, and Lee Tae KwonKara members Gyuri andYoungji attended, as well girl group BESTie and band Rose Motel. MCs Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jae Dong, who are known to have particularly favored Ladies’ Code, were also in attendance.

RiSe’s wake will continue until September 9, when her funeral procession will take place.

Local news media also reports that the remaining Ladies’ Code members are offering their comfort to each other during this difficult time.

RiSe Wears a hanbok, her death taking place a day before Chuseok, one of Korea's biggest holidays, a day of family,  warm greetings, and traditional garb

RiSe wears a hanbok and her trademark lovely smile, her death taking place a day before Chuseok, one of Korea’s biggest holidays- a day of family, warm greetings, and traditional garb.

MBC’s weekly entertainment news program, “Section TV,” featured Ladies’ Code’s story on today’s episode, offering its condolences.

read full story here

DISPATCH RELEASES 14 HEARTBREAKING PHOTO NOTES ON LADIES’ CODE RISE

tumblr_inline_nbih024sfx1qzb80b.jpg

This article is a direct translation of the Dispatch post by Koreaboo.

Rise’s face was brighter than anyones. Despite the hot weather, her smile never left her face. RiSe couldn’t hide her excitement of being able to meet her fans again.

The RiSe we knew was always like this. She always managed to put a smile on her face. On stage or off the stage, she was always the same RiSe. She was brighter than anyone. 

This was taken 1 year ago when Ladies’ Code was on first place with the song “Hate You” on a Music Chart. With her signature smile, she shared her pictures with her fans to celebrate. This is RiSe as we all know her as.

RiSe’s smile always brightened the stage. Her trade mark eye smile always stayed with her. As an artist, standing on stage was the happiest times in her life.

RiSe is “Ladies Code’s” big unnie. But because she always put on her innocent smile, many people mistaken her as the youngest.

In truth, RiSe’s smile was for the best of her members. WIth a smile, she always encouraged her younger members through hard times. Her bright energy was what held Ladies’ Code together.

Bright RiSe only had one wish. That wish was for Ladies’ Code’s growth and improvement. She didn’t want the group to be mentioned as ‘Rise’s group’ but wanted every member to receive individual attention.

Guest coolruncat

OMG there's a Malaysian artist who recorded duet song with EunB on July 2014 & will filming their mv right after Kiss Kiss promo.But sadly..
cr.twitter @Kahi_Husband
the interview link:  http://buletin-kpop.blogspot.kr/2014/09/ibu-eunb-menyampaikan-kata-terakhir.html#.VAxKsNJw0nd
writter by Malaysia  ,who can translate ?

I've been a fan of Ladies' Code for a while now, following them up since their debut. I had high hopes for them, that they'll win new best girl groups and make it big. Because they have the talent for it. 
Now that Rise and EunB are gone, it pains my heart, and even worse for their remaining family, friends and members. 
Rise and EunB were both happy and optimistic girls, who would always smile and brought happiness to everyone around them. To me they seem happiest on stage, singing and dancing their hearts out. I'd remember them as how they were. 
RIP EunB & Rise, may you finally be forever happy together, singing and dancing in heaven. You will be missed.  

@coolruncat 
Eun.B's Mom relay Eun.B's last words for Hyun-Min-A
Hyun Min-A, has working with M-Net Academy to tapped a song with Ladies Code's member last year, couldn't believe about this accident when his agency told him, Blessync media. which his duet-partner, Eun.B, who's passed away because of this accident.
Hyun Min-A attend Eun.B funeral at Korea University Hospital to honor to Eun.B family and her colleague.
In grief, Eun.B's Mom told him "Thankyou for come. Of course I know you, Eun.B told me before about you, she very happy when she got oppurtunity to work with you.."
"I still remember.. she was happy to sing a duet song with you. She also told me, she's loved that song.."
Hyun Min-A, or known as Ajieb Rosdi can't hold his tears after hearing that words. Only hug that can calmed their feeling at that moment.
"I felt very sad because I was waiting for my official debut in Korea with Eun.B, but now.. i don't even know what should i do.."
"When I first met her, i gave her a present. It's not something expensive, but I just want her to rmember that gift was from me. Eun.B told me that it was first gift she recieved after she debuted as Ladies Code's member. She was very happy just like a kid..." said Hyun Min-A to Eun.B's mom.
On July 2013, Hyun Min-A and Eun.B has recorded one song, "Remember Me" as tittled, with support from M-Net Academy and Polaris Ent. And they have scheduled to shooting a MV for that song after Ladies Code's finishing #KISSKISS promotion. They even planned to make Eun.B and Hyun Min-A as the main role on MV. But sadly, this plan couldn't achieved because Eun.B not longer here. Otherwise, this song will be created as "Tribute song for Eun.B"
sorry for typo T_T

I'm so sad to hear about this.
I followed Ladie's Code because I was a fan of Rise since We got married.
I just liked her, her bright personality, her laugh, everything. This breaks my heart so deeply.

I just could not imagine this could happen.
All my support now goes for Zuny, Ashley and Sojung.

I will follow Ladie's Code until the end.

@YG_WINNER  Mino's message to Eunbi ? #RIPEunB #RIPRise via: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beatpacking.beat … pic.twitter.com/tAKDX0Cwbi
P.O Of Block B,Mino Of Winner and EunB of Ladies Code When To Same High School 
so They are close
ctto

10678859_10201646554724843_7829621537328