SECRET funs!

Hi Chinguus!

I started watching EC...I'm not too fond of it. I'm barely on the second Epi and it's irritating.

Sorry, I'm not feeling EC :-??

oh..deary,not sure if u will b the same like me cos i don't really like it at first too..but I become hooked on the ermm.. *trying to remember which episode* episode 3?? So maybe u shld try to watch it through the first few epi... But if really u didn't like aftr trying,it's ok..let us know which drama u watch n I will try watch it too..cos at the moment I only watch EC..it would b good if I have another drama to watch too..

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, after two episodes I went further just to see if something will change in their relationship, whether it she  would finally be able to overcome her insecurity and him eat on his arrogance. And  the third episode brought me all of it!

I really feel bad for her.. her sister steals her wedding ring and pawns it. She sends her husband and baby to them and this man has the nerve to take over her room! He then tells her to sleep on the couch!..
OMO!!! I want to slap his no good free loading azz. Did you see all the food he was stuffing in his face? Where is his family? Why is he not home with them?

He should have been on the couch with the baby in a make shift crib or bassinet.. arghhhhhhh...

She looks like she is about to fall down to me over worked and with her family issues.. Her mother is a mess as well.. but I loved the beating she gave them in the hospital.. lol..

I want to see the rivalry as well. I do not think it will last long. I think the Chief belongs with the other woman.

Guest fantast1k1

I got irritated with EC scene where Ji Hyo's character threw urine to the ex husband. Since, I'm a medical professional, I found that scene gross and offensive.

I can't find anything else to watch. I tried watching I Need Romance 3 but can't stand the not so good looking guys =)) same with Can We Love - the director's not cute and doesn't act like a world renown director...supposedly right? He wears ugly clothes...sorry for my rants. So now, I'm waiting for Cunning Single Lady---both leads are eye candy :x

Guest fantast1k1

@anagard yes, I'm waiting for CSL...it's been awhile watching leads closer to age and both pretty :\">

Should we go to the official thread and spazz with everyone else :P

Guest fantast1k1

Chinguus! I found a closer drama to Secret...it's Beyond the Clouds or Full Sun.

Check it out. I like it so far ;;)

Chinguus! I found a closer drama to Secret...it's Beyond the Clouds or Full Sun.

Check it out. I like it so far ;;)

hmmm...i watch part 1 of that drama but didn't continue haha ok..will try watch it...btw I watch cunning lady too...but...hmmm...haven't hook to it yet..

@Ldy Gmerm unnie where r u???

oh chingus....i hav continue watching let's eat. Cos that time I love the drama but I couldn't wait for the episodes hahaha..i looove it too!

@anagard.. U can post anything here..pics or info's..

everything under the sun and the moon lol

actly I wanted to b in the actual thread but I guess its too popular n serious..once u r off topic,there u go..collect ur fines haha *base on secret experiences * ;P however,I am not stopping u..if there is gd info on EC,spread the love here ok? Hahaha.. Kamsahamida!! XD

04.jpg05.jpg

Sinopsis 'Emergency Couple' – Episode 11-1

ec13_1.jpg

omo omo omo...........i looooove episode 13......ok...i know CM will end up with JH again,and i love them both toobut i am enjoying all the sweet-jealousy moments of CM-JH-CG!I LOVE THE FACT THAT CG is trying to let us see his other side of himu know,showing more emotions,more 'blushing in love' self..gooooshh.....the part when he says that he chooses 'heart flutters'im like this....
tumblr_m3nwcc4BRZ1qfjd5ao2_250.gif
tumblr_m3nwcc4BRZ1qfjd5ao3_250.gif
tumblr_m3nwcc4BRZ1qfjd5ao4_250.gif

but anw....i think he will give in to CM....cos i think he thinks that CM deserve her more than him......aaaaahhhhhhh.....i hope TO SEE HIM WITH SONG JI HYO IN NXT DRAMA AS LOVERS....hahhahaahtumblr_mgsl2l6Kyl1racomko1_250.gif

@lovelybluehoneyz   No, I have not looked .. My friends who are, are not exactly thrilled, most of them gave up. I'm totally addicted to Emergency couple and I'm sorry I've been away for a few days and so only now answer  on your post. So...my frend you are fan of Socks couple i am OHOH . So you enjoy right now i am in condition  :-SS     ~X(       [-O<

I started watching Bride of the century, is full of cliches, something that has a lot of My girl, little Secret garden and some Master of the sun. All in all, nothing special, but the actors are cute, good chemistry, kisses enough.... The story is ok, the action moving fast as bullet so that there is not a dull moment. I would say, a series of relaxation.

@fantast1ksuae  You're right that a Full sun is similar drama to Secret .. but I do not have the strength to start now to look at it .. I do not want to burn slowly ... so..i plan  to watch it when it's over. I saw the trailer, and in this series, we have a serious acting. The way how he looks in her is not taught in acting school, man is born with this gift ..

@anagard lol..dun worry..JH will end up with CM again I think..btw is EC a 20 episodes or 16??

@fantast1ksuae‌ I've already watched first episode of CSL but I don't like it..ermm..i dun really like the main actress and I think the plot is 'watever' to me ;P hmmm...

@missmaple..where r u?????aigoooo....

Guest missmaple

chinguuuu.... i'm lost again... i marathoned some dramas last week... i'm soo into EC... hahaha... can't help but laugh so hard on episode 8&9... i don't watch ep 10 so on yet.. still manage my drama time... but to tell you, i ship CM and jin hee now... the chief has more chemistry with ji hye..

i watch full sun.. gosh, the only thing that keep me watch is the acting, the way they portrait the character is so damn good that i wish they'll have a happy life.. anyone watch god's gift? the plot is so intriguing.. *i have many dramas to watch LOL

lovelybluehoneyz.. don't spoil me about EC.. ><.. hahaha.. i see some clip of the next episode and can't wait to watch tomorrow...

Guest missmaple

lovelybluehoneyz.. i want to persuade you to watch full sun so we can sunbathing and burn together but i read that you want to watch after it end.. aigooo.. that's cheating.. we have EC in weekend to refresh our brain after watch FS.. ;p

Archived