SECRET funs!

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ldy Gmerm unnie if only i can give u insightful and awesome. I really agree with what you say. I also HATE the fact that they brought her back,safe and sound..grrr!! I am sure that DJ will sacrifice herself for him but i am more than sure that he would b able to see his true feeling and her sincerity throughout their fake marriage...the changes that she brought into his life is not easily dispensable plus man se was too attached to her,more than with his own biological mum....

btw unnie,i have few things to write but i just have no time to do so with my lappy..

currently i haven't been catching up with dramas..was watching IN A GOOD WAY a Taiwanese drama but the updates is quite slow..

i have watched prime minister and I episode 12&13 raw,have yet to watch it with subs...

unnie,and all my chingus here,i wanted to asked u all something..ive read the emergency love synopsis,what do u all think abt that drama???

lovelybluehoneyz.. said: @Ldy Gmerm unnie if only i can give u insightful and awesome. I really agree with what you say. I also HATE the fact that they brought her back,safe and sound..grrr!! I am sure that DJ will sacrifice herself for him but i am more than sure that he would b able to see his true feeling and her sincerity throughout their fake marriage...the changes that she brought into his life is not easily dispensable plus man se was too attached to her,more than with his own biological mum.... btw unnie,i have few things to write but i just have no time to do so with my lappy.. currently i haven't been catching up with dramas..was watching IN A GOOD WAY a Taiwanese drama but the updates is quite slow.. i have watched prime minister and I episode 12&13 raw,have yet to watch it with subs... unnie,and all my chingus here,i wanted to asked u all something..ive read the emergency love synopsis,what do u all think abt that drama???

hello to all my chingus!i have watched prime minister and i until episode 15....
from this...131113primeminister.jpg

to this~~
PM15avi_000059959.jpg

and i really cry at the end of episode 15.....i watched episode 15 yesterday @0100++ sg timewhen i should b sleeping cos i need to work morning shift today..after really cry at the part when she left man se,i regret watching itnot because i dont like it BUT that episode sure make me sad and my heart is aching badly that i have difficult time to fall asleep..waaaa....crazy monkey 002
however,i think i knew the ending..the first episode is the hint of the ending we might get...cos i remember she was wearing pink and waving during the prime minister conference and she was telling us her story...its like her memories on how she became prime minister's wife...so my take is,it will be a nice happy ending.i hope i am not wrong abt this otherwise i will get very angry and demand the pd-nim to change the 'ROM-COM' genre..crazy monkey 014

lovelybluehoneyz.. said: hello to all my chingus!i have watched prime minister and i until episode 15....
from this...131113primeminister.jpg

to this~~
PM15avi_000059959.jpg

and i really cry at the end of episode 15.....i watched episode 15 yesterday @0100++ sg timewhen i should b sleeping cos i need to work morning shift today..after really cry at the part when she left man se,i regret watching itnot because i dont like it BUT that episode sure make me sad and my heart is aching badly that i have difficult time to fall asleep..waaaa....crazy monkey 002
however,i think i knew the ending..the first episode is the hint of the ending we might get...cos i remember she was wearing pink and waving during the prime minister conference and she was telling us her story...its like her memories on how she became prime minister's wife...so my take is,it will be a nice happy ending.i hope i am not wrong abt this otherwise i will get very angry and demand the pd-nim to change the 'ROM-COM' genre..crazy monkey 014

Guest fantast1k1

Happy double new year Chin Guus! I'm so sorry, I forgot about this thread. From now on, I'll be more active here. Well, I've been watching Prime Minister, Can We Love, I Need Romance, luv My Lover from the Star and WGM. Just finished Last Cinderella. There's really nothing out there that compares to our love for Secret... By the way, I'm not sure if I mentioned it here...I passed my exam last December! Woohoo! Now, I'm really free. I'll try to back read when I get home. I need to find out what other good dramas are out there. Later Secret ChinGuus!

fantast1ksuae said: Happy double new year Chin Guus! I'm so sorry, I forgot about this thread. From now on, I'll be more active here. Well, I've been watching Prime Minister, Can We Love, I Need Romance, luv My Lover from the Star and WGM. Just finished Last Cinderella. There's really nothing out there that compares to our love for Secret... By the way, I'm not sure if I mentioned it here...I passed my exam last December! Woohoo! Now, I'm really free. I'll try to back read when I get home. I need to find out what other good dramas are out there. Later Secret ChinGuus!

Guest adniRose

@lovelybluehoneyz aww sorry.. just soo busy with works that even didnt have time to watch dramas... i only watch YWCFTS at the moment.. i'm dying to watch I Need Romance coz of SungJoon..!! omagoshh.. also plan to watch Age of Feelings... 
@fantast1ksuae congrats2... *throw confetti*

@Ldy Gmerm...sigh...i like prime minister and i..i think the ending is so so...not what we wanted but still can be accepted..was stress watching it too u know..aigooo....
btw unnie..i am watching emergency couple..looks good for now..dancing crazy rabbit
@schoolers and @fantast1ksuae.......what abt u gals???
btw i m so sorry that i hardly post here..im on hard shifts.always getg the 8 days work w/o off...sigh........but i will try to b here often..so please keep the posts comingand...i might want to change the thread name...any suggestions???

Hello everyone!!
Was too busy that I stopped writing post..
I tried to watch Prime Minister, but didn't go through the 1st ep. So when I read your posts, I was like i must have missed something, but I would have been as disappointed as you ?
And I don't know why I wasn't able to watch the last 2 eps of Pretty Man. I am dreading its ending so much!! I had the feeling it won't satisfy my expectation.. So until now, I don't know how they did it, make it realistically acceptable that the leads become e couple.
Tried Emergency couple yesterday afternoon, and enjoyed it! It was fun, warm and interesting!
Still watching You who come from the star : just love it so much! I will miss it when it will end! It is definitely well executed and well made.. I am not too insecure about the ending because this drama did well, better than I expected! Predictable and unpredictable at the same time.. I have faith and hope, they give us a nice ending  ( I wishhhhhh ^^)!
And "I need a romance 3", really interesting!!! I was a little unsure of watching it or not because I loved "I need a romance 2012". But this one delivers another story, feeling of insecurity that is different from the previous ones.. It does question yourself about how because of work or society itself, we can become real "crustacea" :D
Have a nice week :)

Archived