SECRET funs!

@minahlisea I agree with u. ER couple is so far so good. This week it has only 1 episode. Grrr! I hate them for doing this to us.hhhahaa..the love story is slightly different or shall I say unique!? I am wondering if it will bcome a divorce-remarried relationship or divorce for real kind of relationship.

hmmmm....what do u all think?

@Ldy Gmerm unnie,where r u??hope u r not sick again..hope to see u soon unnie..

@fantast1ksuae and @schoolers do u all watch emergency couple???hehehe...

@missmaple @iguanasoap .... Hmmm...

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest missmaple

chinguuuu.... gosh... i miss ya all.... i've been dying from my new work.. can't catch up with new drama.. only follow you who come from another star but i lost 4 last episode.. will watch ER couple because i love ji hyo.. aaannd... can't wait for full sun..

Guest fantast1k1

Hi chin guus!

Yeah, I've watched Prime Minister and I...didn't like the ending :-??

I'm currently watching My Lover from A Star...first, I wasn't going to watch it bcoz I don't like sci-fi but I like Giana. I was surprised by the writing...I'm soo liking it. The ratings is beyond this world too. I really like it.

Watching Warm Word too, it's too hard to join in their forum because the analyst are too way advance for me...hahaha! The subject matter is beyond my comprehension anyway so I just watch it, I like HHJ and JJH.

I Need Romance 3-it's ok.

Then, last night, I started Wang's Family or King's family...it's like Lee Soon Shin. It's ok for now.

As for Japanese drama, I only watched the Last Cinderella...it was funny but I was surprised at the ending...I should have known.

Ok, Chinguus, that's it for now. Have a wonderful weekend! Chungmal! I really miss our Secret group, nothing compares to it. It's irreplaceable.

lovelybluehoneyz.. said: @minahlisea I agree with u. ER couple is so far so good. This week it has only 1 episode. Grrr! I hate them for doing this to us.hhhahaa..the love story is slightly different or shall I say unique!? I am wondering if it will bcome a divorce-remarried relationship or divorce for real kind of relationship. hmmmm....what do u all think? @Ldy Gmerm unnie,where r u??hope u r not sick again..hope to see u soon unnie.. @fantast1ksuae and @schoolers do u all watch emergency couple???hehehe... @missmaple @iguanasoap .... Hmmm...

Yeaayy..finally i saw quite a number of posts!!! *dancing* lol btw I have watch until episode 7 of ER..

ok...who ship JH with the chief??please raise up ur hand..haha

@missmaple I miss u dear chingu! Hope u can pop in more often..

@fantast1ksuae u r right..nothing can beat secret! That is no secret haha I think,u shld catch up ER faster so that we can b crazy abt the remaining episodes here..

@minahlisea and @schoolers too..try watch ER ok??tell me wat u think abt it

Guest missmaple

@lovelybluehoneyz.. meee.... i ship JH and chief (after marathon ER couple) but i think that ship won't sail so i put one my foot on CM and JH ship.. just hope CM can grow upbans be more mature.. anyone watch full sun?

Hi everyone, thanks to changes in Soompi, i find you. Secret, the absolute best and drama that I watched countless times ... While I was waiting 8 episodes EC know what I saw, of course you know ...
EC is my favorite because it carries a similar feeling as Secret. A sense of expectation, sadness, hope, redemption ... and a great chemistry ... you know .... that when your heart skips whenever they are in the scene, to me, CM and JH.

@missmaple u r a bad gal! lol...i know..u r 50%-50% rite???u loooove JH with the chief but u knw this drama is abt CM and JH.....
actly to be honest i liiike JH with the chief too!!!crazy monkey 003AND...I LOOOOOOVE JH with CM too....waaaaaaaa...........torn btwn the 2 hot guys!crazy monkey 002
crazy monkey 028@anagard.. BIG WARM WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE BORIING THREAD...crazy monkey 140

@lovelybluehoneyz  Thanks for the welcome and for me, is more than glad that I found you. Secret is special drama, we can say perfect in many aspects, consequently, our expectations have increased. It was not easy to find a drama that would interest me. I tried several of them and it did not work and gave up until  EC.

So
I know how you feel, I would like JH to achieve a happy relationship with the boss, because he is respected her as it is. It's my head says ...
A heart, that's another story. A lot of things I would have done to CM, first punched because he was a jerk, hug because he realized that he was a jerk, and then punched it if he go out  with HR aut of spite,  because his eyes constantly monitor JH.

Sooo frustrated right now, when is friday?

@Ldy Gmerm unnieee!!! Yes! I have watched it too!

omo omoo.. Tell me if I'm wrong,the chief was so disappointed that he is not the reason of her being retained. When he told JH that CM was the one,he looked a lil bit angry+dissapointed..preview of episode 10 is making me excited. He asked the chief if he likes JH!! Waaaaahhh......i wonder how the rivalry will b like hehe

oh..i am melting when he shows his jealousy!

goosh..i need an oxygen tank! :D:))

@lovelybluehoneyz    Great point, the entire forum EC nobody never once mentioned it, but the boss really is a whole pouty because he is not the one who saved JH.

Ahh... scene of awakening, now whenever I hear wake up I will have a smile from ear to ear. CM to jealous outbursts, ahh... let it bake a little longer ...
:D

@anagard yeahh..i would looove to let it bake a lil longer..wahaha! *evil mind*

@fantast1ksuae and @missmaple hav u gals watched it??

@Ldy Gmerm unnie!! Heheh

btw chingus,i like the part he shouted at her..finally he is showing his true jealousy..gaahh..i just looove guys who shows jealousy like that...*faints*

Guest fantast1k1

Hi Chinguus!

I started watching EC...I'm not too fond of it. I'm barely on the second Epi and it's irritating.

Sorry, I'm not feeling EC :-??

Archived