♣ Young Do x Rachel (Kim Woo Bin & Kim Ji Won) ♣

RanP

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea looks like the writer goes for the cliches cause she's clearly out of ideas. turning the 2nd character evil and dislikable as much as possible to enhance the main OTP? pff at this point i'm sure a non bias viewer would have an idea about this drama, it has no plot, no theme. boring and plain main characters, i mean they don't have a personality, just plain and i can't root for them. Nothing is going deeper than the superficial, even the romance where you don't know where it starts. All in all, i'm so done. just gonna wait for Kim Ji Won and Kim Woo Bin next projects.

Guest gaeulai

Yesyesyes, I'm not alone with this ship! I'm new to the forum, I've just been lurking around before but now I just had to register so I can spazz about this couple with you people! :)

But ugh, this show frustrates me SO much. Especially if this couple's not happening :/ The main couple is so boring and cliche it kinda makes me cringe...And what annoys me the most is that I think LMH and PSH are good actors but there's something severely wrong with their characters. Or idk, but I they can do better.

But enough about them, this is about Young Do and Rachel! I'm so afraid to watch the new ep since it's apparently not good news for us shippers :((

Guest mystisith

Ep 14 put the ES/KT/YD love triangle to sleep. We also had a heart to heart convo between YD & Rachel, which means that our OTP will start to take form next week... Be patient guys.

Guest IguanaSoap

mystisith said: Ep 14 put the ES/KT/YD love triangle to sleep. We also had a heart to heart convo between YD & Rachel, which means that our OTP will start to take form next week... Be patient guys.

Guest sandralopez

i love their interactions, their scenes not are cute or sweet, but if are strong and intense. they really have a lot of chemistry. please no more KT/ES/YD and now YR/YD :)

Guest Aoi_Sakai

i don't like my Queen get bashed for her suck situation because of the writer >o< so angry !!! they are wasting this talented couple i'm cutting this drama for making videos but just can't stand the main cheesy couple it'll take longer time than i thought ToT

Guest CtyNg11

mystisith said: Ep 14 put the ES/KT/YD love triangle to sleep. We also had a heart to heart convo between YD & Rachel, which means that our OTP will start to take form next week... Be patient guys.

after watching ep 14 properly with english sub...
what annoys me the most is how KES made RH into a stupid girl.
hellooo writernim, RH is the smartest girl in her class why you made her like that?
her tricks to messing KT-ES life is just so "low", why KES didn't give her something "cool"?
like how YD revenged on his dad on ep 8? it's awesome :x

Aoi_Sakai said: i don't like my Queen get bashed for her suck situation because of the writer >o< so angry !!! they are wasting this talented couple i'm cutting this drama for making videos but just can't stand the main cheesy couple it'll take longer time than i thought ToT

Guest gaeulai

RanP said: Aoi_Sakai said: i don't like my Queen get bashed for her suck situation because of the writer >o< so angry !!! they are wasting this talented couple i'm cutting this drama for making videos but just can't stand the main cheesy couple it'll take longer time than i thought ToT

Archived