♣ Young Do x Rachel (Kim Woo Bin & Kim Ji Won) ♣

RanP

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only watched for the YD/R scenes and W/HJ scenes and now it seems there a no scenes between YD/R. What a bummer!

I think these 2 couples should have dramas of their own but not with this writer. The main OTP storyline seems kind of boring to me. Which is unusual since this is the writer for some of my favorite dramas.

Guest Aoi_Sakai

Kim Ji Won & Kim Woo Bin's chemistry is undeniableI love their height difference so much - which make she looks like a doll next to him ^o^131007_525259cf56c81.jpg201310241043521110_1.jpg

Guest gaeulai

WOW so there actually will be YD/RC scenes?? Okayokay I'm trying not to hope too much, but aaahhh PLEASE KES do not let me down!

Guest jjsweeter0211

I have come to accept that Young Do and Rachel won't be endgame now.I was really disappointed and upset on the road that the writer choose for them. I won't discuss on how she develops their character . " cries in the corner"Just a opinion about the loveline.Looking at all the number of scenes and plot development between YD-RC and RC- HS for the past 17 episodes, I am certain that HS is her second option for Rachel.Her first choice for Rachel is Young Do.For the rating sake, she decides to not have any loveline between RC and YD because the love triangle really increase the rating . Believe it or not. What a sad reality of Korean entertainment that a famous writer like KES still have to change her script based on rating and doesn't have a power to voice her opinion against the broadcast station. If this drama is cable drama, thing will become very differently. I actually find RC- HS really adorable. They suits each other well. He understands her and able to make her smile. But it's typical loveline which we have seen from other dramas. A warm and caring guy melt a ice princess's heart.After tonight's episode, the chance between YD and RC is really zero.Esther asked Rachel if she likes Young Do. She answered that " Nope. I am only cared about him and felt relieved that his family is not going bankrupt because I felt like we are in the same boat. (She meant having a terrible parents/ the similarities between them)I guess in the upcoming episode, she will help YD and they will become bff. And no more than that. How awesome and badass could it be if our writernim decide to develop YD and Rachel's romance and never start the so-called love triangle.What a pity. It's such a waste since KJW and KWB have burning chemistry together. So much potential.At the same time, I will be more upset if there is a twist in the end.After the time jump, YD and Rachel end up with each other like in last minute of the finale.Please, don't go that way! I hate that even more if it happens.
 I hope that other writernim and PDnim will cast KWB and KJW in their drama/movie as the main OTP and make our wish come true. 

Guest CtyNg11

gaeulai said: RanP said: I hear you. I have dropped the drama a while ago since I felt from lack of YDxRC scenes that the writer will not go for this otp. It puzzled me to no end because it's obvious how she wrote their scenes with so much innuendo in their conversation. and then bam she gave it up for a shitty over cliché love triangle. I know it works for many people/fans out there i don't judge but it saddens me when the writer doesn't dare to go against the norm and create something more refreshing. *sighs* What's worst is KJW & KWB undeniable and sizzling chemistry, damn it, it's wayyy too easssyyy for her to write them as otp with that kind of given chemistry, but nope. argh. I can only cross fingers hard for another collab between them, then i can go on the roof and scream YESSS OMG (lol)

Guest sandralopez

I am disappointed by the story of these two characters, their chemistry is incredible, but I'll be expecting a drama in which they can be the main couple.My only problem with this drama is that it is too focused on the main couple and the others characters do not have enough scenes or story. in fact most of the dialogues of the secondary characters were about ES-KT, but i am happy because after of this drama kim ji won and kim woo bin have more recognition and popularity. YD AND YR <3

@jjsweeter0211 really i love your comment.

Guest gaeulai

I loooved their scene together! Even though they obviously won't be endgame I'm still happy as heck that they got a scene in the episode :)
The HS/RC scene was cute too, and HS is definitely my second option for Rachel sooo, yeah.

@RanP I loove that song! It would definitely fit an FV :)

damn I might just check out ep18 for this scene. one must be blind not to see how they look at each other, all suggestively and those smirking, damn it, stop flirting you two, yes you're doing it on our face, xDI love how Rachel admits that YD is the only one who understands how she feels. They may only end up as step siblings but heck their relationship will still be special, because they care. It's not the type you care because you're in love with the person, you care because you think about them, understand their situation and as why they behave like that. YD & RC might not have romantic feelings for each other but I believe they'll stay supportive for each other after all of this chaos aka YD finally getting over ES and free to look for his real happiness, RC finds peace with herself and actually looks positive with her life and move on for better things awaiting.

Archived