♣ Young Do x Rachel (Kim Woo Bin & Kim Ji Won) ♣

RanP

RanP said: @purpose At this point tbh I still consider YD's feeling towards ES as a crush and the fact how his doing is driven 90% of times by KT. Remember when he asked her what her relationship with Rachel, with KT. I think deep down he wants to make thing right again with KT but he can't just simply do it straight away. I hope I don't have to see them fighting like just grown up kids for 10 more eps.  8-|
  YD-ES is another usual bad boy treats good girl poorly then fall in love. we see it in almost every drama it's boooooring. I want for once both parties in my OTP stand on same level, they can make the most badass couple and rock my fandom world lol

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

koryandramalover said: OMG JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IM THE ONLY ONE WHO SHIP THESE COUPLE (WHICH MADE ME FEEL WEIRD) .. THESE COUPLE AHS SO MUCH CHEMISTRY THAN THE OTHER PAIRING IN THIS SHOW. HOT AND GORGEOUS. CHEMISTRY CANNOT BE MANUFACTURED.. PLEASE WRITER GIVE THEM LOVELINE. IS THERE  A WAY WE CAN LET KES KNOW THAT WE THERES LOT OF PEOPLE SHIPPING THEM?

Guest koryandramalover

koryandramalover

said:

OMG JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IM THE ONLY ONE WHO SHIP THESE COUPLE (WHICH MADE ME FEEL WEIRD) .. THESE COUPLE AHS SO MUCH CHEMISTRY THAN THE OTHER PAIRING IN THIS SHOW. HOT AND GORGEOUS. CHEMISTRY CANNOT BE MANUFACTURED.. PLEASE WRITER GIVE THEM LOVELINE. IS THERE  A WAY WE CAN LET KES KNOW THAT WE THERES LOT OF PEOPLE SHIPPING THEM?

@jjsweeter0211
Thanks for the gifs and pictures! >:D< It's amazing how you took the time to post them! :)

Anyway, I'm so happy seeing so many YDxR shippers here on soompi. I thought we were the only ones on tumblr. We shall make this ship sail! :D I mean, can you deny their eye contacts? ._. I'm sure I'm not the only feeling them. And yes, @purpose, what was up with the '"Are you sure you can give me what I want?" and the stare? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM R, YD-SHI? HER HEART, IS IT? IS IT? ;;) Anyway, I was just ranting on tumblr about how there were not enough scenes for YD and R and was asking someone to create a thread for them on soompi so I'm so happy right now since @RanP created it. I cannot thank you enough. ;__; Shipping is literally not good for us. BUT WHO CARES, RIGHT?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCKO0-xW4EGdArf1kjNtE

@unhskikr4ever THE WRITER MUST NOT SHRUG THIS PLOT OFF! I mean he asked her twice he wanted sthing from her. now he may not think too much about it; but i'll wait till he's over his crush and actually look at how RC still hanging on KT to realize his feeling for her. the process of them getting together, i want to see and devour every bit of it lol
yea shipping is dangerous, esp with this type of otp you have to be ready for your heart to be broken anytime. but heck damn it's worth it, i have my fill of eyes*x in every of their scene ihavenoregretorshamewhatever lol xDD

Guest Aoi_Sakai

i really love Rachel & Young Do's characters as well as Kim Ji Won & Woo Bin's acting - they both acted together in "To the beautiful you" before , coincidence ^^ english is my second language so i quote this blog written about Rachel , enjoy it ^^ 

want to see more Rachel x young do BTS scene >o<
kim-woo-bin_1383111372_20131030_Heirs_2.
cap-anh-em-ho-cua-a897f1.jpg

Rachel Yoo, ‘as to why she is such a richard simmons to Eun Sang’

Rachel Yoo, 'as to why she is such a richard simmons to Eun Sang'

a.k.a Rachel Yoo, a reasonable richard simmons.

I see Rachel getting a lot of richard simmons for being a stuck-up richard simmons and treating Eun Sang horribly. Then I ask, who doesn’t? I mean, who doesn’t treat Eun Sang horribly? There are three characters that are mostly focused on besides Eun Sang and they are Kim Tan, Young Do and Rachel (to a lesser degree) and all of their treatments towards Eun Sang suck donkey balls. And to be honest, out of the three, I think Rachel’s is probably the least disturbing and uncalled for.
[[More]]

Rachel and Eun Sang go way back, at least back to when Eun Sang scoffs at her when they are at the States. Rachel, for all her snobbish demeanors, is extremely lacking in confidence when it comes to her sham of a relationship with Kim Tan. He hasn’t exactly been friendly ever since they became engaged (it seems that way), he doesn’t even bother to return her calls, he doesn’t even attempt to work on their relationship, etc. And Rachel is a proud girl; of course she can’t tell her mother the truth that Kim Tan’s an richard simmons who has serious visual issues. (I mean, look at her. What more do you want?) So she lies about it to her mother. Heck, I think she’s even lying to herself (not the part about him actually going to pick her up at the airport, because that would be some serious psychological issue, and that’s Tan’s job, not her, but the part he actually gives two shits.).

So when she sees Eun Sang mocking her and not bothering to be subtle about it, she’s pissed (I would be pissed too, were some chick to snicker about me to my face) so she calls Eun Sang out on it. Maybe if she were polite about it and apologized from the start, Rachel wouldn’t hate her as much. But she has to go and fake Japanese as if Rachel would actually let that richard simmons fly. Rachel doesn’t tolerate being made a fool of, but maybe, just maybe, were Eun Sang to apologize properly then instead of spouting some sentimental nonsense that actually hit the head of Rachel’s insecurity, she would’ve let her get away unscathed if she ever sees her again. But Alas, Eun Sang is just that dumb (and not too mention rude).

The fact the she lets Eun Sang’s words get to her so much manifests her insecurity immensely. She didn’t come into the engagement because of love (she was into Won then), nor did he. But she does like him, and is willing to make it the most comfortable as can be. She is devoted to this engagement, devoted to Tan. He however isn’t. And that makes her wonder what’s wrong with her to make him feel that way.

Rachel lets Eun Sang go because going after a stranger just because something so trivial is stupid. But when they reunite in Tan’s house in LA, well I think it’s the last straw. This richard simmons dares make fun of me and then spend the night at my fiancée’s place, unforgivable. I’m not condoning her actions towards Eun Sang then because it is not something you should ever do, but I feel where she is coming from. I think the things she does to Eun Sang here isn’t because what she feels toward her specifically but it stems from a much more complicated mentality and aimed at someone/something entirely different. But Eun Sang is there, and someone she can pick on, because god knows she’s been under someone’s control her entire life.

Later, Tan runs after Eun Sang and leaves Rachel there, leaving her feel unworthy. And this action will be repeated multiple times later in the series, by both Tan and Young Do. (I actually will later say something more about this in some other posts about Rachel.)

Eun Sang comes into her life and steals from her. Like I’ve said before, Rachel is proud, but she lets most of it slide, meaning that she isn’t so horrible as people perceive her to be. Barking dogs don’t bite, neither does Rachel. She just wants Eun Sang to get lost, really, not ruin her life. She even contacts Chan Young when Kim Tan (the creep that he is) doesn’t even when that’s what Eun Sang would want. And when Eun Sang enters Jeguk, she warns her to stay away, not threaten to cut a richard simmons. In episode 9, when she pulls her hair, it is because of the concern she feels for the boys who are fighting because of Eun Sang and not for her own enjoyment. When Eun Sang doesn’t get into her way, she doesn’t do anything to her in return. In episode 10, if Eun Sang wasn’t calling Tan then you bet your richard simmons Rachel wouldn’t richard simmons slap the richard simmons out of her like that. She’s very graceful about it actually, well not really, but she is never delusional about Tan’s feelings for her, most of the time reasonable about the reasons why Eun Sang should stay away, even explaining to her the enormity of what she is involved in, etc. Rach doesn’t insist on bullying her (“It breaks my heart to slap you”), unlike someone we know.

To sum it up: Rachel’s a richard simmons, but when she’s a richard simmons, it’s not for no reason, also Tan and Young Do both are legit creeps whose actions are only justified by fans and the writer because they are men and their behaviors are put into a romantic context

cre : http://elseei.tumblr.com/post/66669126993/rachel-yoo-as-to-why-she-is-such-a-richard simmons-to-eun-sang

Guest spiritedaway13

Their relationship is so reminiscent of chuck and Blair who were my ultimate GG otp. Plus that deal where he had to give him anything he wants was so perfect. It was straight out of gossip girl. I think the whole love triangle is stupid too.

:( ah this ep. still no good interaction between YD-RH

from http://joonni.com/2013/11/13/recap-the-heirs-episode-11/

"YD and R have their sarcastic conversation at the lockers.  He says it should be at this point that he and her start liking each other. R throws it right back, but YD says it’s too late, since he started to like someone."

i don't know what's on his mind. he said that but still looking for ES. what's the point to say "he and rachel should start liking each other" when he already falled in love with ES 8-|

I haven't watch the episode too. But what is KES trying to do? First she sails the ship then destroys it in a second? Does this mean that she's thinking of not making YD and R a couple? I hope not.. Maybe this is just some foreshadowing of them actually ending up together. Please don't fail us, KES. [-O<

unhskikr4ever said: I haven't watch the episode too. But what is KES trying to do? First she sails the ship then destroys it in a second? Does this mean that she's thinking of not making YD and R a couple? I hope not.. Maybe this just some foreshadowing of them actually ending up together. Please don't fail us, KES. [-O<

I made a mistake in my previous post, i meant RC likes KT, not YD, at least not at this point. as much as we want it come true, looks like the writer has other ideas in mind. this is such a pity, i guess she didn't expect the actors (ji won & woo bin) to have chemistry? idk man, this drama doesn't have a concrete plot and it's like nothing happens despite having passed the halfway mark.

Guest spiritedaway13

I think I am going to drop this show and just read the recaps for moments between them. I don't really care enough to watch it except for chan young and bona. But now that it seems yd/r isn't happening it seems a pointless.

Guest mystisith

spiritedaway13 said: I think I am going to drop this show and just read the recaps for moments between them. I don't really care enough to watch it except for chan young and bona. But now that it seems yd/r isn't happening it seems a pointless.

Archived