[Variety] Noonas Over Flowers 꽃보다 누나 *Hulu Ep 8 Updated*

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm so invested in them. i cant let them go after only twp episodes. plus they are going to do a special broadcast and then that's it until the next season. but with their busy schedules don't know when that will be . TT.TT

Guest sara1117

Nof rep refutes extension rumor "Broadcast will end with 8 episodes as planned

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/01/05/nof-rep-refutes-extension-rumor-broadcast-will-end-with-8-episodes-as-planned/

photo 33BEE79F-45D1-4FF6-A7E6-66B2EBBFB74A_zpskpwqh7gc.jpg

Earlier, a media outlet reported that tvN was in talks to extend NoF by 1 episode (to a total of 9 episodes) due to its popularity. But a CJ E&M official said, “There are no such talks. As we planned originally, NoF will wrap up its story in Episode 7 on January 10, and will end with unaired footage in Episode 8 on January 17.”

[so, only 2 weeks of flower SeungGi left... ]

source: mydaily, newsen via nate

English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Guest sara1117

Tbh it's Na PD that i was excited and happy about but i can't deny that it's the noonas that I've grown fond of now. I hope he gets to work with Na Pd again and i have no doubt the show will shine as this one but I'm gonna miss those noonas a lot! I can't see them doing the trip again together since everyone is busy with dramas. YYJ, Hee Ae and Seunggi. But I do hope for one at least before the year end :(

I can't really see another trip either, unless it's late this year right before he enlists... I hope tvn figures out a real schedule for it if it does ever return.  It's crazy how it always starts at different times.    I'm not too interested in GoF so I'll be done with watching variety for awhile.   :-S

I'm kind of confused when this actually ends.  So there actually is 9 episodes?  Two different articles say two different things. 

“Nunas Over Flowers” to End With a Special Episode Including Unreleased Footage

tvN’s “Nunas Over Flowers” cleared up the rumors about an extended broadcast, saying that the show will not be extended.

In a phone call with Star News, an official at tvN said on January 6, “‘Nunas Over Flowers’ will end with eight episodes as planned. Following the seventh episode this week, the show will end next week. Like the previous show ‘Grandpas Over Flowers,’ there will be an extra episode including unreleased footage. However, this isn’t an extension of the show from 8 to 9 episodes.”

On January 17, the curtains will fall after the eighth episode of “Nunas Over Flowers,” and on January 24, the special broadcast will be aired.

“Nunas Over Flowers” was producer Na Young Seok’s second backpacking project following “Grandpas Over Flowers,” and followed the actresses Yoon Yeo JungKim Ja OkKim Hee Ae, and Lee Mi Yeon with singer Lee Seung Gi on a trip to Croatia.

Source

Translation http://mykoreanwaves.tumblr.com/

I'll believe tryp's article for now. :-??

Archived