[Variety] Noonas Over Flowers 꽃보다 누나 *Hulu Ep 8 Updated*

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sara1117

Thanks for opening a new thread @lovelyclover you are really lovely >:D

Can't wait for this show to begin! Bring it on Na PD b-(

@lovelyclover thank you for making a new thread for this. 
I'm so excited for Seunggi's comeback to variety, not to mention that he's teamed up with (evil) PD Na again. ^^ And to top it up, he's traveling with 4 amazing actresses. I've never been to Croatia before but heard it's such a beautiful country, can't wait to see what this show has in store for us. 
I really enjoyed Grandpas Over Flowers, and I believe the backpacking project actresses special will have its own charm. Can't wait! =) 

class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi – Actress Special, to Leave for Croatia on October 31

201310281542779435_526e0adb7c615.jpg

tvN Backpacking Project #2 ‘Actress Special’ team will leave for Croatia on October 31.

Including singer Lee Seung Gi, the ‘Actress Special’ team with Yoon Yeo Jung, Kim Ja Ok, Kim Hee Ae and Lee Mi Yeon will depart for Croatia, film for about 10 days, and then return.

They will enter Croatia via Istanbul, Turkey, and this trip will be broadcast at the end of November.

source: osen via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/lee-seung-gi-actress-special-to-leave-for-croatia-on-october-31/

3 more days! Yay! <:-P
Anyone from Turkey? :)

Flower Gramps Meet with Lee Seung Gi and Actresses

Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Before their trip to Croatia, the cast of the upcoming actress special met up with the grandpas of tvN’s Gramps Over Flowers.

On October 29, the official Facebook page for Gramps Over Flowers revealed a picture of the H4 Grandpas meeting with Lee Seung Gi and the actresses.

The picture of Lee Soon Jae, Park Geun Hyung, Baek Il Seop, and Shin Gu, who gathered together for the first in a long time, and the actress team, who is awaiting its trip to Croatia, is already gaining much attention and anticipation.

24302680.jpg

Lee Seung Gi, who will serve as the luggage carrier for Yoon Yeo Jung, Kim Ja Ock, Lee Mi Yeon, and Kim Hee Ae, was especially captured with a nervous expression on his face with so many sunbaes in the room.

On the table were bottles of wine and soju, highlighting the different characters of the two shows.

A staff member of the upcoming program stated, “Collaboration is a trend that can’t be ignored. So we called up the H4 grandfathers and actresses together and created our own Avengers. Please look forward to it.”

Upon seeing the pictures, netizens commented, “This is daebak. I’m excited for this trip already,” “The actresses drink their wine, the gramps drink their sojus,” “The meeting of the flower grandpas and the flower actresses,” and “This really is the Avengers.

Meanwhile, the actress version of Gramps Over Flowers will begin at the end of November. The actress team will depart Incheon International Airport on October 31 to Croatia. For about ten days, Yoon Yeo Jung, Kim Ja Ok, Kim Hee Ae, Lee Mi Yeon, and Lee Seung Gi will film there.

Photo Credit: tvN

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/49290

LOL Avengers :))

Na PD Picks ′Nunas Over Flowers′ as New Show Title

There were Boys Over Flowers and Gramps Over Flowers, and now there’s Nunas Over Flowers.

81349108.jpg

On October 30, Na Young Seok PD announced that the new version of Gramps Over Flowers will be renamed Nunas Over Flowers, fitting for the new cast of four actresses and Lee Seung Gi.

On the reason why he chose this name, Na PD said, “As I was meeting and interviewing the actresses, I realized that although their ages are all different, they were all very curious and very adorable. More than ‘mom’ or ‘grandma,’ the title ‘nuna’ seemed more fitting for them.”

‘Nuna’ means older sister/older femal to a male in Korean.

Going to Croatia with Na PD and his crew will be actresses Yoon Yeo Jung, Kim Ja Ok, Kim Hee Ae, Lee Mi Yeon, and luggage carrier, Lee Seung Gi. They will depart on October 31. The program will air at the end of November.

Photo Credit: tvN

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/49361

class="entry-title"Na Young Seok PD reveals the hidden subtitle of ‘Noonas Over Flowers’

http://news.nateimg.co.kr/orgImg/tv/2013/10/30/1383110920_28153603-7.jpg

PD Na told reporters on October 30, “Because I worked with Lee Seung Gi for a long time, we know each other very well. Lee Seung Gi is good at everything but he doesn’t know women very well. Even when we did the preliminary filming, he was often in a dazed state, not knowing what to do.”

“It’s joked among the production staff that the subtitle should be ‘SeungGi ya, run away’. I think we’ll be able to find something interesting in the way Lee Seung Gi gets flustered because he doesn’t understand the noonas’ emotional lines.”

Source: sportschosun via nate, tvdaily via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/na-young-seok-pd-reveals-the-hidden-subtitle-of-noonas-over-flowers/

Poor Seung Gi :))

Archived