[Variety] Noonas Over Flowers 꽃보다 누나 *Hulu Ep 8 Updated*

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sara1117

class="entry-title"Na Young Seok PD “NoF season 2 undecided, will decide after GoF”

Na PD has been doing a lot of interviews lately, mostly to promote season 3 of GoF. Some reporters asked him about the possibility of a 2nd season for NoF.

86mvS7k.jpg

“It’s still undecided.”

“As many people know, I’m not the kind who makes plans in advance. I’ll have to think about it after I get back from GoF season 3.”

He also said it wasn’t just up to him. It had to fit everyone’s schedule, and even GoF had to wait a few months before they got a chance to do season 3…

source: newsen, starnews, tvreport via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

An interview with Na Pd on the 6th of Jan:

From this article

http://m.news.nate.com/view/20140107n42164

Na Pd: I’ve been working with Lee Seung Gi since 1n2d days, so there are some expectations from him but at the same time I also anticipated that he will not do well coz of his lack of experience. But this young man, Lee Seung Gi is a very hardworking and honest man. So it was expected that he will improve, however this is what he is.

Na Pd: It was only at the shooting sites did I discover the manly side of Lee Seung Gi. So Lee Seung Gi also has this side of him, in him. So half of him is expected and half of him was only discovered during the shooting.

Na Pd: Lee Seung Gi was contemplating very hard and long whether to learn or be prepared before the trip. And had tried to find out a lot of things from me and Lee Seo Jin. To go on a tour with the opposite sex is not an easy task plus after seeing Lee Seo Jin's experiences in GOF, he was worried.

Na Pd: After the trip at Croatia, the actresses evaluated, from now on they will like him more and more. This boy has the inborn ability to conquer the heart of others. Whatever he does, will only make you feel good. In normal circumstances, a person will normally feel unhappy if he/she received negative comments but not Lee Seung Gi. He will readily accept it and try his best to change it. If you live with him you will discover this quality in him.How would the noonas not discover this virtue in him after travelling and staying with him for 10 days? Therefore, in this instant, the noonas will only love and cherish him more and more.

Mandarin to English translation by @simeunice Cr: LSG China café weibo.

A rough translation of the story behind Hee Ae noona and Lee Seung Gi's hugging scenes by Na Pd

From this article

http://m.news.nate.com/view/20140109n16402

On that day, Hee Ae was feeling quite depressed as she was not feeling well and feeling tired after the 6 days of continuous travelling. So she went strolling alone and went up to mountain.

On that day, Na PD and his crew were attached to her. Therefore, Na PD was aware of her condition. And at that moment, Na Pd was actually worried for her and was wondering what he could do for her. He thought to himself, was he going to let the shooting end in this way and worst of all the weather was very bad on that day.

At that time, he didn’t know that Lee Seung Gi was desperately trying to get in touch with them. They only found later after Hee Ae saw her text msg from Seung Gi.

Na Pd quickly contacted the other team only to find out that Seung Gi has already gone out with an umbrella to find them. Na Pd went on to say that he didn’t expect Seung Gi to be waiting at the place under the stormy rain where they later arrived, all this while.

Na Pd: When Hee Ae got down from the van and the moment she saw Seunggi, her depression left her and she was back to her humorous self and at the same time feeling apologetic to Seunggi. And at that point she could only thank Seung Gi..

Na Pd continued to say that he was so amazed with this unscripted drama-like scene. At Hee Ae’s despair moment, the one who extended his hand to her was Seung Gi. And finally Na PD said that it was such a beautiful scene to behold, seeing the 2 of them sharing one umbrella and walking back together.

Mandarin to English translation by @simeunice Cr: Baidu tieba

Did a cut of that scene.

Archived