[Variety] Noonas Over Flowers 꽃보다 누나 *Hulu Ep 8 Updated*

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Copycat or trend?12-01(116).jpg
12-02(83).jpg
The success of “Grandpas Over Flowers” on tvN, top, has spawned a similar show, “Mamado,” KBS’s reality program, bottom. A recent spate of Korean copycat shows are irking some viewers, revealing a lack of creativity and authenticity. / Courtesy of tvN and KBS

Similar TV variety shows reveal lack of creativity 
By Chung Ah-young
Television shows such as SBS’s “Running Man” or MBC’s “Where are We Going Dad?” have gained popularity not only in Korea but also in other countries such as Vietnam and China.
Foreign broadcasters have purchased the formats of the Korean television shows and remade them into local versions. Also, some programs are broadcast with local voices dubbed over. Either way, the popularity of the shows has contributed to boosting the Korean broadcasting industry.
However, a recent spate of Korean copycat shows are irking some viewers, revealing a lack of creativity and authenticity, which might throw cold water on the growing demand from other countries for the programs. A slew of variety shows are using the same successful formats as their predecessors.
 12-03(63).jpgMBC’s “Where are We Going Dad?” puts celebrity dads’ children through various camping missions. / Courtesy of MBC
The success of “Grandpas Over Flowers” on tvN has spawned a similar show, “Mamado,” KBS’s reality program, which features four older actresses — Kim Young-ok, Kim Yong-rim, Kim Soo-mi and Lee Hyo-chun — along with actor Lee Tae-gon.
The show follows a similar format to “Grandpas” in which four graying actors — Lee Sun-jae,  Shin Gu, Park Geun-hyung and Baek Il-sup — travel together with younger actor Lee Suh-jin who supports them as a porter. The older actors are dubbed “H4” inspired by the “F4” in the popular television drama “Boys Over Flowers.”
The inaugural episode’s rating was an impressive 4.15 percent, the highest for cable entertainment programs. Produced by Nah Yung-suk who created “2 Days and 1 Night” on KBS before he moved to CJ E&M last year, the program has recently launched its third season.
12-04(42).jpg
KBS’s “Superman Returns” takes the camera into the homes of comedian Lee Hui-jae, combat sports athlete Choo Sung-hun, rapper Tablo and actor Jang Hyun-sung to show their interactions with their children. / Courtesy of KBS

Concerning the controversy over the similarity of its show, KBS said that it is different from “Grandpas.” But the show clearly follows many of the same concepts of “Grandpas” and “2 Days and 1 Night.”
KBS was also under fire for creating a new show, “Superman Returns,” which is modeled after MBC’s “Where Are We Going Dad?” Both programs feature stars’ children. ”Dad” was first aired last year, saving MBC’s faltering viewer ratings for Sunday evening entertainment shows in primetime.
KBS swiftly ripped off the idea and launched its own version of the childcare reality show. While MBC puts celebrity dads’ children through various camping missions, KBS takes the camera into the homes of comedian Lee Hui-jae, combat sports athlete Choo Sung-hun, rapper Tablo and actor Jang Hyun-sung to show their interactions with their children. The two programs are broadcast in the same timeslot.
 12-05(24).jpg
SBS’s “Oh! My Baby” features grandparents such as veteran actor Im Hyun-sik who take care of their grandchildren. / Courtesy of SBS

When KBS first broadcast its pilot version of “Superman,” it faced harsh criticism. However, now “Superman” is catching up with the popularity of MBC’s show by finding its own way. Viewers like the way the program delivers the struggles of celebrity dads in bringing up their children.
While KBS is jumping on the bandwagon of the successful entertainment shows, SBS recently joined the trend by airing “Oh! My Baby,” a childcare variety show. But this time, grandparents take care of the children. After launching a pilot version, SBS officially began the program which features veteran actor Im Hyun-sik, who looks after the babies of his daughter and son-in-law.
Also, top comedian Yoo Jae-suk’s new show, “I am a Man,” which will begin in April on KBS, is getting viewers’ attention because of the way it looks similar to “Witch Hunt” on JTBC.
“Witch Hunt” has four male guests who consult viewers to find a solution and talk with female guests in depth. The program has been garnering explosive popularity among young viewers since its debut in April.
KBS’s new show also adopts a similar spin to “Witch Hunt” by hiring three to four male entertainers who talk with the male audience about women. In every episode, female guests talk with the male hosts.
After the format of the new show was unveiled last week, netizens and critics pointed out that it copied “Witch Hunt’s” successful format.
Also, MBN’s “Family Samgukji” resembles JTBC’s “Yujasik Sangpalja,” as both programs are basically a talk show involving stars and their children. “Family” has adopted almost the same format as “Yujasik,” from the studio setting to the program compositions, and only differs in that it adds the grandparents of star families.
“Recently, reality shows observing stars’ real lives has become a trend, but copying others’ ideas is different from following a trend. To avoid similarity, they should create something new. Copycats will erode the broadcasters’ creativity as well as their brand images,” Gong Hee-jung, a broadcasting critic, said. 
chungay@koreatimes.co.kr, | march 10 2014 | koreatimes

Joy of the road
 14-03(89).jpg
The cast of “Halbae (grandpas) Over Flowers” pose for a photo during their backpack trip to Spain. From left are Lee Seo-jin, Lee Sun-jae, Shin Gu, Baek Il-sup and Park Geun-hyung. / Courtesy of CJ E&M
Producer Nah talks about new season of "Halbae (grandpas) Over Flowers"By Yun Suh-young

Nah Yung-suk, Korea’s most influential television show creator, has been milking the same template for repeated success: Take a group of likable but bumbling personalities, throw them in random travel destinations and wait for humorous adventures to unfold. 14-02(114).jpg
Producer Nah Yung-suk smiles during an interview with The Korea Times. Korea Times photo by Yun Suh-young
KBS television’s “2 Days and 1 Night,” the show that triggered Nah’s breakthrough, made stars out of cast members such as Kang Ho-dong, Lee Seung-ki and Kim Su-geun, who took their unintentional slapstick to new locations in Korea every week.
After leaving KBS for tvN, a cable network run by culture industry giant CJ E&M, Nah created a similar show in “Halbae (grandpas) Over Flowers,” where a group of over-70 actors join Lee Seo-jin, a 42-year-old television star who works as their “porter,” on trips around the world.
“Halbae” enjoyed immediate success since the show’s debut in 2013 and inspired CJ E&M to make a spin-off in “Noona (older sisters) Over Flowers,” which is basically the same show done with middle-aged actresses.
There is something transcendent about the simple and unpolished humor of Nah’s shows that allowed tvN to leverage their domestic popularity into international success.
“Noona” has been generating a buzz in Japan since debuting on local television last month. A Chinese broadcaster is in intellectual property talks with CJ as it looks to launch its own show that borrows Nah’s format.
The Korea Times recently sat down with Nah, who has high expectations for the third season of Halbae which starts on Friday, where Lee and the senior actors — Lee Sun-jae (79), Shin Gu (78), Park Geun-hyung (74) and Baek Il-sup (70) — roam around different locations in Spain.
Q: Why do you think the Halbae and Noona shows are so popular, not only in Korea, but also overseas?
A: I think travel is a universal theme of interest. You don’t need to speak the language of the show as the thrill and joy of traveling require no explanation.
I think people are also finding the cast members — senior actors and high profile actresses — as interesting.
Q: What inspired you to experiment with a traveling show starring senior actors?
A: Initially, I was just trying to make a show about backpacking. Backpack trips are activities that are normally associated with young people. A young cast would have made the show predictable.
I thought there would be much fun in sending famous people in their 70s on backpack trips — who are from a generation that didn’t do those things — and I am happy about how the show turned out.
The thinking between Noona was similar — get a group of top actresses who are normally treated like princesses and flush them out of their comfort zone.
Q: So, who are next after old men and actresses?
A: We’re exploring a number of ideas. If we make a program with young people, I guess the traveling may have to be a little more “hardcore.”
Q: In Halbae, you show no interest in making accommodation and other experiences more comfortable for the senior cast.
A: In my experience, comfortable trips are only delightful in that moment. Laborious trips are painful at that moment but memorable afterwards. It’s like how men keep talking about their experience in the military although it was painful.
I thought having such memory wouldn’t be a bad idea from travelling. It’s strenuous for the elderly but they talk about it gleefully afterwards.
Q: How did you pick the cast?
A: For Halbae, I wanted the members to be close friends, a group of old actors who have worked together for a long time. And they had to be at least over 70.
For Noona, I was looking for actresses who were transcendent personalities and also over 40. I wanted people who were wise, experienced and had great life stories to tell.
Q: What’s special about the third series in Spain? Any key viewing points?
A: The first two episodes of the new season created interesting moments of clumsiness, which came from unfamiliarity with the environment. The grandpas must have come with self-confidence and ease this time. But we installed some hard core elements that they didn’t expect coming. You’ll see.
Q: Has health ever been an issue for cast members?
A: When we started filming the third season, Lee Sun-jae, 79, was sick. He had flu but he refused to rest. The staff told him to stay home but he didn’t. He said, “I don’t know when I’ll come back. I don’t know if I’ll be able to come back.” Hearing that was moving.
Old people value their time more than young people do. Every second, every minute meant so much more to Lee.
Q: How do you select your travel destinations?
A: For the Halbae series, the first priority was to choose a place the members would like. Second was to choose a place Korean backpackers prefer and go often.
For the Noona series, we chose Croatia. Croatia isn’t a place many Korean backpackers go. But it’s a country of stunning natural beauty and I was sure that the female members would love it.
Q: Do you receive help from tourism offices of those countries?
A: Case by case. If we receive help from the tourism office, we can get administrative support like getting permission to shoot at a popular film set.
But it has its downsides too. Our program is a reality show. We can’t decide on where to go in advance.
Sometimes the routes change as we go but tourism offices don’t like that. We would have to cater to their needs if we receive complete help. So we only ask for partial help.
Q: So then everything is decided spontaneously?
A: We have the general idea of where to go when we start. For instance, the older cast members exchange their opinions on where they want to go and Lee Seo-jin gathers the information and comes up with the rough list. Then the rest we revise as we go.
We just decide on the big cities and then make small changes within. So the backbone is there but everything else is spontaneous.
Q: Do the cast receive help from local guides?
A: Only the staff does. We have a professional guide always next to us. So when the cast members come up with a route, the guide tells us if it’s a place of danger or risk. If we think it’s necessary to tell the cast, we do so they can change the route; otherwise we leave it to their choice.
It’s because if the guide is involved, people tend to depend on the professional. That’s why people going on package tours don’t think because they don’t have to. They leave it to the guide and don’t speak out their opinions.
If our cast has a guide next to them, they wouldn’t study because they don’t have to. So they can’t contact with a guide, only we can.
Q: For seven years since the start of “2 Days and 1 Night,” you continuously worked on travel reality programs. Is there a reason you chose to produce travel-related shows?
A: I don’t consider myself a hardcore traveler. But Koreans like traveling a lot. Even when the economy is doing badly, Koreans would travel overseas. Hotels, airlines are always fully booked. And as a producer, I have to make programs of subjects people like.
People like travel but can’t always go travelling unless they’re a travel reporter. Ordinary people would go once a year during their vacation and the rest of the time they get vicarious satisfaction from watching others travel.
Q: What’s your definition of travel?
A: My definition of a good trip is one where you leave with a very loose plan, expecting coincidence on the way. That’s how I travel and how I produce my shows.
We live in a world full of information so we can set up our plans with a click even without going there. It’s a matter of style, but I think differently.
I think when we travel, we expect something fun to happen to us, or wish for something to happen. But if we go with everything planned, there’s no room for that to happen. There’s no reason for you to take the wrong bus or get lost.
It’s not the type of trip I prefer. If I get lost and end up in a different place, I think I’ve received a present. Some people may think they’ve wasted their time, but I think it’s an unexpected gift. So I plan very loosely and let things happen on the way.
Q: What’s the greatest thing about doing travel shows?
A: I like the experience of interacting with different people and filming the chemistry between people in unfamiliar settings.
When I film, I’m interested in how people connect, how they mingle, how they eat and sleep. Someone would complain their leg hurts and suggest taking a bus. Others would want to walk. They communicate and agree what they should do as a group. I love this process.
My interest isn’t to just point to the Eiffel Tower and film it. I really believe that the focus should be on the journey, not the destination.
ysy@ktimes.co.kr | March 4 2014 | koreatimes

I think this is the most insightful interview on the creation of the show as well as Na PDs genius and I LOVE it! 

I suppose when you're at the top of your game, you need not worry about copy cats. All you need to do is be the leader that you are and come up with newer and better concept for your show. What's a little competition? It just motivates you to do better and put those 'followers' in their place. Followers don't lead.

Finally watched NOF. Thank you for sharing the link here. Can't remember at which post I'd clicked on the link. The whole concept is very interesting and it definitely encourages me to start travelling again.

Thumbs up to PD Na and everyone involved in filming this interesting show. I do wonder how many staff/ crews involved in this travel show.

Next, I will start looking for Grandpa over flower link..

• 4 months later...

tvN leads cable network boom
Cable channels have captured viewers' attention with fresh ideas for dramas and entertainment programs.
Kim Yu-mi doesn't watch major television channels such as KBS, MBC or SBS as much as before.
The 34-year-old Seoulite, who describes herself a "television show-gore," instead, watches cable networks. Kim said it has been a while since her television remote control stayed on cable channels.
"Cable networks seem to know exactly who their shows are aiming for. While major channels try to embrace every age group, cables are specialized on specific age bracket. To me, cable TV shows are much more interesting," Kim said.
Like Kim, more people watch television entertainment shows and dramas through cable networks than through major channels.It is now a thing of past that KBS TV's entertaining travel show "1 Night, 2 Days" enjoyed more than 40 percent of viewership every Sunday and MBC TV's long-running variety show "Infinite Challenge" witnessed nearly 30 percent in ratings. Nowadays, only around 10 percent of viewers watch those shows.
Cable channels have captured viewers' attention with fresh ideas for dramas and entertainment programs.
Culture critic Bae Kook-nam said the growing popularity of cable networks' shows and dramas came from their economical decision making structure.
"Compared with major television channels, cable networks have more concise and fast decision making system as they have more compact organizational structure," Bae said.
"When a major channel plans to launch its new show, it needs to be approved by multiple layers of decision makers. But, cable channels don't need that."
He also pointed out cable channels could have their strength because they could more practice their selection and concentration strategy than major broadcasters.
"Cable channels don't need to satisfy every age group as they don't have sizable viewers base like majors. This enables cable channels to deal with specific programs that can only target particular age groups," Bae said.
Leading the cable boom is tvN, an affiliate cable network of the country's entertainment mogul CJ E&M.
The entertainment show and drama-specialized-network made their breakthrough last year with "Reply 1994" and "Grandpas over Flowers."
"Grandpas over Flowers," a reality-travel show that casts actors in their 70s to travel around the world was another smash hit product of tvN.
Comprised of veteran actors, the show follows their global trotting journey including France, Spain, Taiwan and more, shaping elderly viewers' fantasies to trip around the world. The average rate of this show chalked up around six to seven percent, which is tremendous in cable network business. Thanks to its huge popularity, the actors featuring in the show enjoyed huge popularity along with appearing in lots of TV commercials.
Stimulated by success of "Grandpas over Flowers," major channels also have broadcasted travel shows casting aged actors.
"Grandpas over Flowers," however, didn't stop at just starring aged male actors — tvN has launched its affiliated travel shows casting celebrities in different age groups.
Last November, "Sisters over Flowers," featuring actresses between 40s and 60s, started to be aired. The show travelled around Turkey and Croatia, and it drew immense popularity, marking 7.5 percent of average viewers' rating.16-02(247).jpg
‘Sisters over Flowers,' second in the hit tvN ‘Flowers' travel series, follows the European journey of four renowned TV and film actresses. Courtesy of CJ E&M
On the first day of this month, another affiliated show, "Youth over Flowers" began airing. With three male singer-songwriters in their 40s, the show follows them backpacking South American countries. Though it has been airing only three episodes of 10, it has recorded average ratings of 5.8 percent, developing a bond with various age groups including males in their 30 and 40s and females in their 40s and 50s.
"Reply 1994" was created in tune with the retro trend, which was ignited by the 2011 film, "Sunny" and the 2012 film "Architecture 101," focusing on the good old days. Mainly aiming for audiences in their 30s and 40s, the romance comedy drama, set in the year 1994, became a sensation last winter, revisiting the youth culture of 1990s. The last episode of the drama drew 11.9 percent of viewing rate, the highest in history of cable networks.
By Baek Byung-yeul 
baekby@ktimes.co.kr,Korean TimesAugust 24 2014

• 1 month later...

[sTARCAST] Lee Seung Gi on a date, “Sisters Over Flowers, Sweet Chemistry"naverenter | 2014.09.07 14:57last updated | 2014.09.12 16:49credit Naver Star Cast
Writing=reporter Kim Hye Won (Dispatch)Picture=reporter Seo Lee Jun (Dispatch)144821670_01.jpgLook! Look at those boy and girl going into a theater. They are walking delightfully.A gentleman escorted a lady."Who is he?"Let's zoom in.144821922_02.jpgThe moment he turns around, we can see his face.It's a celebrity with so many nicknames! Real son of mom's friend (Real Eomchina), but in fact sloppy, top male celebrity model, but who brings chaos....He is Lee. Seung. Gi.On Oct 6th when Chuseok holidays began, Lee Seung Gi escorted 'her' to the theater. On such a beautiful day, who is 'she' escorted by Lee Seung Gi?144822065_03.jpgActually, the first spot we met Lee Seung Gi was at a Cafe in Cheongdam-dong. His image of looking through the menu looks like he’s studying for SAT. He is selecting carefully.144822203_04.jpg
Finally, menu is decided finally. His face blooms with smiles. Endless laughter. And Dee~~~p eye contact. Who is making Lee Seung Gi behave like this?Where Lee Seung Gi stares at....144822346_05.jpgMs. Yoon Yeo-jeong was sitting there.

144822473_06.jpg
Although ‘Sisters Over Flowers’ is ended, Yoon Yeo-jeong is still a 'Flower Sister'. This shot reminds us of Croatia. We can see when we meet great people the place doesn't really matter.144822611_07.jpgLee Seung Gi is still a polite porter. He orders the menu himself. When her cup was empty, he pours the water immediately. Always Ladies first~~.144822753_08.jpg
"What would you like?"144822900_09.jpg
"Here's water~" 
Lee Seung Gi still depends on Yoon Yeo-jeong even after ‘Sisters Over Flowers’ Especially it is said he asks her for advices on acting.It is because Lee Seung Gi is shooting a movie 'Today's Love'(Director Park Jin Pyo). Since it's his first time shooting a romantic-comedy movie, he has a lot of questions.144823050_10.jpg
"Should I raise up my voice tone?"144823170_11.jpg
"Is it right to act calmly?"144823303_12.jpg
"You should elevate the voice at that moment."144823456_13.jpg
We thought we have caught him on a Chuseok date. However, this is his extra-curriculum class. They were looking both good studying (?) or talking(?) regardless of time and place.After eating their brunch, they went somewhere.Oh now it is a date on Chuseok 144823609_14.jpg
They talked even while they were walking. Wait, they look great together, right? 40 years of age difference is just the number. White shirt and sneakers make a perfect casual look.144823776_15.jpg
Oh, I never saw him wearing glasses. Yoon Yeo-jeong is wearing round Glasses and Lee Seung Gi is also wearing round prescription glasses. Why did they even bring their glasses? To see what?144823935_16.jpg
"Lee Seung Gi, Let's watch a movie!"144824137_17.jpg
Lee Seung Gi and Yoon Yeo-jeong arrived at a theater in Cheongdam-dong. 'My Palpitating Life' was the one they were going to watch together. They have already bought the tickets and went straight inside the theater.Why did they choose this particular movie? It might be because the movie contains all sorts of human emotions.In fact, 'My Palpitating Life' is bright and funny and this makes us cry and laugh. This movie makes one laugh but cry at the same time. Even we let loved-one go first, but say it's not a farewell but a beginning, not a pain but a memory.Yoon Yeo-jeong must have wanted to show Lee Seung Gi, who is starring in 'romantic-comedy', different colors of emotions. Lee Seung Gi also wanted to identify the depth of those emotions. And two hours of time flew like that. 144824331_18.jpg
Among people with tears rushing out from the theater, we found them again.144824521_19.jpg
Lee Seung Gi escorted Yoon Yeo-jeong until the end. Yoon Yeo-jeong was holding a handkerchief which is a necessity for 'My Palpitating Life' in her hands. Lee Seung Gi smiles.144824671_20.jpg

"Oh! It's ‘Sisters Over Flowers’ couple!" (FAN)
144824825_21.jpg
"We had a Chuseok date"
144824969_22.jpg
"Ms. Yoon, This way~~"
144825106_23.jpg
"Happy Chuseok!"
Until here was the sweet Chuseok date of Lee Seung Gi and Yoon Yeo-jeong.

• 5 weeks later...

Actress Kim Ja-ok dies of lung cancer

Actress Kim Ja-ok (OSEN)
Senior actress Kim Ja-ok died early Sunday from lung cancer, aged 63.

The actress had suffered colon cancer since 2008, and the disease recently spread to her lungs and lymphatic glands.

“Kim’s memorial will be held at Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital’s Funeral Service in Gangnam, Seoul until Wednesday,” an official of the hospital was quoted as saying.

Having debuted as an actress in 1970, Kim expanded her career to sitcoms and music. 

She recently appeared in SBS drama “Thrice Married Woman” and tvN entertainment program “Sisters over Flowers,” which ended in January. 

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

additional articles: SOOMPIKOALA'S PLAYGROUND
Oh my God. This is such a sad news... May she rest in peace..

Guest ailskdrama

So sad ... Condolences ... I am glad she went on NOF and that I had the opportunity to experience her charm and positive attitude toward life. May she rest in peace . Also hope KHA noona is all better. Heard she was under the weather czakhareina said:

Actress Kim Ja-ok dies of lung cancer

Actress Kim Ja-ok (OSEN)
Senior actress Kim Ja-ok died early Sunday from lung cancer, aged 63.

The actress had suffered colon cancer since 2008, and the disease recently spread to her lungs and lymphatic glands.

“Kim’s memorial will be held at Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital’s Funeral Service in Gangnam, Seoul until Wednesday,” an official of the hospital was quoted as saying.

Having debuted as an actress in 1970, Kim expanded her career to sitcoms and music. 

She recently appeared in SBS drama “Thrice Married Woman” and tvN entertainment program “Sisters over Flowers,” which ended in January. 

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

additional articles: SOOMPIKOALA'S PLAYGROUND
Oh my God. This is such a sad news... May she rest in peace..

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"6 Moments We′ll Always Remember about Kim Ja Ok, the Nation′s Princess85561932.jpg
5. Her Moments of Positivity on Nunas Over Flowers

Kim Ja Ok was known to be a very optimistic actress in the industry, and cancer wasn′t about to ruin that for her. 

When she went to Croatia with her fellow actresses on tvN′s Nunas Over Flowers, she expressed that as her cancer returned and treatments began again, her confidence started to go down. 

But, she soon changed her mind, saying "I realized that this could be a time for me to change. I′m going to travel everywhere. I have confidence in it." 

Through her journey in Croatia with her senior and juniors, Kim Ja Ok spread her positive energy, dancing happily in the middle of the streets and encouraging her juniors just as she was encouraged. 

In one particular episode, Kim Ja Ok sits at a table with Kim Hee Ae and Lee Mi Yeon. Staring at her junior, Kim Ja Ok stated, pushing Lee Mi Yeon to tears, "I wish Mi Yeon will be happy. I just keep thinking, I hope she lives happily." 

The simple statement sent waves of warmth, remaining as one of the most remembered moments from the entire trip. 

Upon her passing, the staff of Nunas Over Flowers posted on its official Facebook, "We′re unable to hide our sadness and pain, but we were very happy to be with Ja Ok nuna. The messages of optimism, hope, courage, and happiness that she always spoke of, we hope more people will be able to receive it." 

Photo Credit: SBS

She was so cute in Noonas Over flowers.. I will forever remember her positivity in fighting cancer in this show

read full: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/80888/6-moments-well-always-remember-about-kim-ja-ok-the-nations-princess

Archived