[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

2 hours ago, lauren2b2 said:

why does lee dong gook try to force daebak to drink soju when the latter clearly said no. to me it's bullying  that he tries to make him taste it more.  no wonder south korea seems to be a country of drunk people parents encourage drinking. look at their dramas, there is always an obligatory scene of drunk women being  piggybacked by the boyfriend. when she becomes dead drunk.

as for the guesting of sarang, nice to note she is now taller and more grownup.she should concentrate on her studies and more normal childhood.  what  about  jion of uhm tae woong,  how is she doing?  is  she now in school

hey  what he give only Just soda drink.. 

Soju not allow on family show... 

his repost from their mom . taste soda .... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lauren2b2 said:

why does lee dong gook try to force daebak to drink soju when the latter clearly said no. to me it's bullying  that he tries to make him taste it more.  no wonder south korea seems to be a country of drunk people parents encourage drinking. look at their dramas, there is always an obligatory scene of drunk women being  piggybacked by the boyfriend. when she becomes dead drunk.

as for the guesting of sarang, nice to note she is now taller and more grownup.she should concentrate on her studies and more normal childhood.  what  about  jion of uhm tae woong,  how is she doing?  is  she now in school

That clearly was not soju, because soju doesn't have bubbles and I've never seen soju in that kind of plastic bottle. And Superman definitely wouldn't show a parent feeding a toddler alcohol. The subtitles said it was soda, but it seemed clear to me even without the subs.

Apparently, Daebak was seriously ill a few weeks ago, so sick he had to stay  the hospital for two weeks. That must have been so scary for his family. I glad he has recovered well. And now his parents are doing charity fundraising to help kids in need: 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lauren2b2 said:

oh i was mistaken, glad to know it is not soju but only soda. nevertheless lee dong gook has this habit of insisting his kids drink this, watch that, eat that even if they are not interested

i dunno but i always see another parent  make their kids taste sparkling water or mint candy   becoz want see reaction .. 

• Like 2

134558_94505_381.jpg

-----------------------------

lee keunho 2nd times appear on tros.. 1st with lee donggook .. last year he  team with donggook.. this year he ply with jeju team...he with his bride spend tme with twin.. hwijae already say last week 

1480201297010474.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kjmcth said:

lee keunho 2nd times appear on tros.. 1st with lee donggook .. last year he  team with donggook.. this year he ply with jeju team...he with his bride spend tme with twin.. hwijae already say last week 

Can you tell me which episode of TROS Lee Keunho appeared with Lee Donggook? I think I missed that one. I only saw them together on 1n2d back in 2012.Thank you!

• Like 1

Congratulations to Lee Dong Gook and the rest of the Jeonbuk Motors team. They won the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Championship this past weekend.

And his kids are so stinking cute. 

Sua has been been showing how smart and curious she is lately. Here she was asking about where Daebak was when their mom was pregnant with her and Seola. Last week she came up with three solutions to the broken mannequin (all of them hide with dad, hide the broken doll and out Daebak in its place, and finally confessing and apologizing to the owner). The previous episode I think it was Sua's idea to ask the Grandpa to help them pick the persimmons. 

Seola always shows what a big heart she has. You could see how moved Dong Gook was when she cried out of worry and apologized to the museum owner for her dad breaking the doll. And this week she proved she IS a natural actress with her performance as the mountain spirit, lol. Seola and Sua were also so sweet celebrating Daebak's birthday, assuring him he could stay with them, that they loved him, and supporting each other when they were scared of the fire. My favorites. 

Aww, the three friends are going to have a little sibling! YDG is following in LDG's footsteps in making a big family. I think this is the first time one of the show's Moms gotten pregnant after starting the show. It will be interesting to see how it affects the joint parenting zone. 

I'll miss Sarang again when she's done. She's growing up well and looks like a combination of her mom and SungHoon's mom. She would make a great older sister. It was also good to see Yuto again. They're very cute together and he's gotten so handsome. 

• Like 4

why need added more family???????   ... i want more scene OGG ... they now learn / slowly walk 

Sechskies' Ko Ji Yong will join tros... when see news dded family i always thought dongggok & OGG  will quit....

DONGGUK after win AFC .. his team still have match for world club on december @ japan (hope  jeonbuk and they will face real madrid ...

http://www.fifa.com/clubworldcup/clubs/index.html

2016113001209_0.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kjmcth said:

why need added more family???????   ... i want more scene OGG ... they now learn / slowly walk 

Sechskies' Ko Ji Yong will join tros... when see news dded family i always thought dongggok will quit.... after win AFC .. his team still have match for world club on december @ japan (hope  jeonbuk and they will face real madrid 

http://www.fifa.com/clubworldcup/clubs/index.html

Really? This news is confirmed? A little surprising since I thought he was done with the limelight after Sechs Kies did MuDo's Totoga special.And you're right, it makes you wonder which family is leaving! :(

• Like 1

4 hours ago, calypso73 said:

Really? This news is confirmed? A little surprising since I thought he was done with the limelight after Sechs Kies did MuDo's Totoga special.And you're right, it makes you wonder which family is leaving! :(

YES.. kbs tros  already confirm .. early news say he made SPECIAL appearance.. hope only special ... :lol:

sorry for  now i can't give love to new family.... already full house 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kjmcth said:

YES.. kbs tros  already confirm .. early news say he made SPECIAL appearance.. hope only special ... :lol:

sorry for  now i can't give love to new family.... already full house

Wow. I don't know how they'll manage that. We hardly see Rohui nowadays and the OGG group barely gets their own screen time.

Anyway, I truly enjoyed last Sunday's episode and I echo everything that @EvieRain mentioned in her post above regarding Lee Donggook's kids. They are so well brought up and it is evident how happy and well-adjusted they are. Also very heartwarming this episode was Soeul's singing competition. I teared up with Beomsoo when she went up the stage and confidently introduced herself and carried on with the song. Then when they made the phone call to Eomma to tell her she qualified for the next round, Eomma's shriek of joy and Soeul's expression of delight at her mom's reaction - priceless! Lastly, Yuto and Sarang? Well, I'm picturing them in WGM 20 years from now! Hahahahah! That boy has gotten more handsome and gentle to Sarang, it's adorable!

*add - I had to watch the Lee kids fairy tale story 5 times over because I laughed so much! Appa Donggook so creative and patient and the kids were excellent! Special mention to Seola for being seriously into her character.

• Like 4