[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

To celebrate Lee Dong Gook’s recent win at the Asia Champions League, his five children got together to throw a surprise party for him.

KBS 2TV’s “The Return of Superman” aired its 161th episode on December 18 with the title “Fathers are a child’s first teacher.”

Lee-Dong-Gook-Children.png

In the episode, Lee Dong Gook can be seen returning home after winning the Asia Champions League with the winning trophy in his hands. However, what was waiting for him was what seemed like an empty house.

This was, of course, a ruse for the surprise party his children had prepared. Led by the eldest children, Je Shi and Jea, the children go to a party supply store to pick up decorations for the event.

Daebak-Lee-Dong-Gook.png

When the time comes, the children appear in front of Lee Dong Gook with a banner and a trophy they made by themselves to congratulate their father. Touched by his children’s thoughtfulness, Lee Dong Gook adds to the moment by bringing out his own medal.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/18/daebak-sisters-surprise-lee-dong-gook-special-event/

• Like 3

Manse receives love letter at school

IMG_3639.JPG

-Manse is freaking popular 

-Manse has always been popular with girls. Daehan and Minguk don't pay attention to girls, especially Minguk who only pays attention to food

-Manse ah, you really grew up well

-Aigoo Manse's grown up~ so full of potential 

-Little cutie Manse

-He's grown up so much

Source: here

• Like 6

mKSUT2Q.jpgqRCU52p.jpg

1st video donggook wife  not say bad but some misunderstanding abt her msg.. she uploaded video seola sua say thank you...after maybe sua (she on stage) say cry backstage becoz can't  talk...

she delete that video 

-----

now she uploaded back... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOccIPWAc3r/?taken-by=jeshia2

Spoiler

IpIZhPW.png

------------------------------

YkEEY2F.jpgWqMaxWh.jpg

ZvBWX3h.jpg

• Like 4

This may be an unpopular opinion but I feel like if this show "The Return of Superman" was specifically about the kids themselves, then Lee Hwi-Jae's twins wouldn't be able to make it onto the cast.

Watching all of the kids (with the exception of the three infant girls/three dad group), I feel like all of them have demonstrated several times on this show that they're very exceptional and well behaved children (for the most part.lol)

But LWJ's kids are just very normal. Not that being normal is a bad thing of course but when they're on a show where everyone else is above normal and has charisma/charm, it doesn't exactly do them any favors in how they're presented. Plus, I've noticed that LHJ is like the only father on the show who has no control over his kids (made recently evident at the KBS Variety Awards). 

• Like 1

I don't follow Lee Hwi Jae, Seo Jun and Seo Eon's segments as closely anymore. Not because I think they don't have charm or charisma - Seo Eon is often endearing as a pretty good son and Seo Jun has a funny, mischevious personality. But they've been on the show so long, and I do find Dong Gook's family and the triple parenting zone a lot more entertaining. I'm willing to cut Hwi Jae some slack on the boys running on stage at the awards because he wasn't sitting with them, and who knows if the other adults around were encouraging it or not (maybe thinking it would be cute or funny for the boys to go to their dad at that moment). 

Speaking of the three dads, their segment this week felt an awful lot like a goodbye. I know the PDs haven't announced anything, but I wonder who is going to lose the most airtime when they add the new dad. 

I'm not familiar with the new Superman at all, but his son is very, very cute. Saying he's very social is an understatement. That little boy is a great talker. 

• Like 1

2016 KBS Entertainment Awards | 2016 KBS 연예대상 - Part 1 [ENG/2016.12.27]

2016 KBS Entertainment Awards | 2016 KBS 연예대상 - Part 2 [ENG/2016.12.27]

-------------------------------------------------------

preview  e163  170101 

Spoiler

• Like 3

seem like they go thailand filming tros becoz can see vj & staff team with them

-------------------------

preview new episode e164 170108 

kbs not uploaded on their youtube only on navercast (but only available for korea) 

• Like 2