[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

PREVIEW on  Last epi seem like lohee meet  baby dongho (ukiss) & 1 actor(already updated their news filming  here before this ) .. but they released preview sam 

preview e159 161204 

rQpw3AL.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 2

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/sam-hammington-and-son-william-to-return-to-superman-is-back

sam-hammington_1480644631_20161202103915

Sam Hammington will be returning to 'Superman is Back' with his incredibly charming son, William!

SEE ALSO: [OP-ED] What makes a music video?

On the upcoming December 4 broadcast, Sam Hammington will be spending a special 24 hours alone with William, while his wife is out for work. Previously, the Australian tv personality appeared on the show to receive some lessons on taking care of his newborn son from Ki Tae Young and Rohee. 

How will Sam Hammington be able to quiet poor William in a crying fit? You can find out December 4!

• Like 1

The Lee family gimjang preview and Daeul's thank you to Daebakie are so cute and worth looking forward to!!! Wild morning hair from Daebak too. Still I'm thinking about the new additions and the impact on the show as a whole. Very cute baby Hammington but I think I will pass. Loving Soeul's new hairdo!

• Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/04/lee-dong-gook-children-take-difficult-task-making-kimchi/

From soccer player to master chef, Lee Dong Gook can do anything if he has his kids supporting him every step of the way.

On the December 4 episode of KBS2’s “The Return of Superman,” he and three of his five children attempted to make their own kimchi for the winter.

Right before she left, Lee Dong Gook’s wife left a heap ton of cabbage, materials, and a memo asking him to make kimchi.

Lee Dong Guk Daebak

While he, Daebak, Seol Ah, and Soo Ah were initially shell-shocked at the mounting task ahead of them, one call to cooking expert Lee Hye Jung and a semi-outfit change later, they were ready to follow a recipe and make homemade kimchi.

Trying to minimize the work their dad would have to do, Seol Ah and Soo Ah successfully made a trip to their local mart to buy ripe persimmons and aged squash. They even later took their little brother Daebak to nap all by themselves, so that their dad could focus on the kimchi.

Lee Dong GukSeol Ah

Although normally loud and mischievous, the twins along with Daebak carefully and quietly helped their dad with the kimchi after their nap, and even complimented it on how good it tasted after taking a bite.

Lee Dong Guk 2

While exhausted to the point he felt like he “played in both halves of a soccer game,” in the end, Lee Dong Gook and his children were successful in making their very own kimchi for the first time!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, EvieRain said:

I can't believe how much Daebak has grown: 

He's not a chubby little baby anymore. 

I think the family went to Japan for the FIFA team tournament game and an EXO concert, but maybe not the Beagle Sisters. I haven't seen them in any of their mothers pictures. 

Yes they go Osaka for football match  tonight... 1st pic daebak  in plane after that  edit by his mom say fly to osaka... 

--------------------------

201612110824770060_584c8f3709310.jpg

1481425980-45.jpg

20161211010003296_1.jpg

• Like 5

offical tros released news say ko ji yong epi will be broasdcast early january 2017... i totally disagree with added  new family on tros now .thy already sam & william but still added new family .. we already  very hard to watch lohee-haeun-joy-jibong now... previous ep have preview lohee meet dongho-1 actor  but  their part still not broadcast...  or they planned broadcast time christmas epi .. they only released seo kangjun meet seola-sua daebak for that epi where they filming on 13 december and donggook still  at osaka  for football match....

kbs ent award on 24 december ... still  want see kids perform on the stage... :blush:

----------------------

• Like 1

SSI_20161217094456_V.jpg

e161 161218

It looks like Daebak was born to swim.

Episode 161 of KBS 2TV’s hit show “The Return of Superman” is titled “Fathers are a child’s first teacher” and will air on December 18. Viewers will follow Seol Ah, Soo Ah, and Daebak as they try to master swimming lessons with their father.

Teaser photos show that just like his dad, Daebak is very athletic as he takes to the water with ease.

After learning how to swim in his father’s arms, Daebak even managed to swim on his own, paddling around the pool to the surprise of everyone around him. He looked calm as he enjoyed his swimming session, making it hard to believe he’s only 25 months old.

The reason why Daebak was able to master swimming was because of his father’s loving but hardcore teaching methods. Lee Dong Gook is known for his no-nonsense parenting techniques, and even on this day, he had Daebak enter the pool on his own volition by saying, “Just trust me and jump in!”

Daebak’s amazing swimming skills will be showcased on December 18.

Check out the most recent episode of “The Return of Superman” below!

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/16/daebak-masters-swimming-lessons-next-marine-boy/

• Like 3