[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Song Triplets Have a Blast Transforming Into Ghosts on “Superman Returns”

Song Triplets Have a Blast Transforming Into Ghosts on “Superman Returns”

On the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns,” Song Il Kook and his triplets visit a cabin up in the mountains and dress up as ghosts. Song Il Gook took the lead in their transformations. Rather than being scared, the triplets react calmly saying, “What’s going on, Dad?” when he shows up in front of them wearing a scary wig.

They soon take the wig away from their dad and start playing ghost themselves. Manse keeps laughing as he pretends to be a ghost with the wig on. Minguk continues to stroke his long hair the minute he put on the wig. Daehan becomes a shy ghost and starts shaking his head from side to side.

You can watch their adorable transformations on “Superman Returns” on September 13 in the episode titled “Everyday Surprise.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/11/song-triplets-have-a-blast-transforming-into-ghosts-on-superman-returns/

• Like 6

Uhm Tae Woong and Uhm Ji On Create Fun Haunted House on “Superman Returns”

Uhm Tae Woong and Uhm Ji On Create Fun Haunted House on “Superman Returns”

On the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns,” Uhm Tae Woong and Uhm Ji On dress in traditional white mourning clothes transforming themselves to look like ghosts.

The father and daughter duo put together a surprise event for mom who is on her way home. They place a huge spider in the living room and a rat doll by the front door. They successfully manage to turn their home into a haunted house.

Not only that, Uhm Ji On also has a blood stain on her dress, looking adorable as a child ghost. She is all smiles while preparing the event as she imagines her mom being shocked by their transformations. Uhm Tae Woong joins the fun by also dressing up and wearing a ghost wig. Will their surprise plan to shock mom succeed?

Tune into the episode titled “Everyday Surprise” of “Superman Returns” on September 13 at 4:50 p.m. KST to find out what happens.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/12/uhm-tae-woong-and-uhm-ji-on-create-fun-haunted-house-on-superman-returns/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 1

Me thinks Song Appa needs to have a daughter NOW. LOL the triplets look good with long or short hair. 

I also noticed that the triplets is up to his waist now. Growing up too fast. I think someone needs to develop a time machine soon. Whenever I notice how fast they grow, I start to feel sentimental. LOL. 

I'm excited for their future but also sad that they'll be young men too soon. 

Song-Triplets.jpg

Anyone else noticed Daehan's mannerism when he is not wearing glasses? He shuts his eyes tight every so often when he is not wearing his glasses. 

Edited by klent
  • Like 5

I'm still forever laughing at how Minguk publicly told the neighbor table that Appa had eaten all the pizza .. and Appa strongly denied it.. but then the camera mercilessly showed all the moments when he gobbled the pizza. hahahah... Appa, kids don't lie. 

• Like 6

Hahaha OMG the triplets had me laughing so hard during this episode! :P Their mental breakdown when they saw the dino, the horror restaurant part, Manse and the VJ... 2/3 of the triplets singing wih the band (singer was cute, like seriously) , just aaaaaw!

I agree, I love this ep esp tripet's segment. sad for Daehan but he looks like harry potter so cute. Love triplets' fashion sense how can they look good with just a t-shirt lol.

• Like 4