[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

@leix_
 I agree that Manse is the best when it comes to socializing. noone can deny that. and i love how he's like the door for his brothers when it come to make a friends. he's so lovely and it's like that he can be everyone's friend, older or younger.He's favourite of the twins, sarang hahaha.

watching ep 93, yes, it seems Minguk is not in his element. he seems unhappy and tired. on the other hands i give thumbs up to Manse who's usually afraid of water to join this paperboat. He even smiley the whole time. And i give thumbs to SIK appa to create a very good boat. the other competitors create the boat quite fast but without calculating the weight of the passanger.

And Daehanie...it's so cute when he quickly grab his crown and wear on his head, grab his toy sword and start attacking the dragon boat...hahaha, it's quite rare view of Daehan playing like that.

I was surprised too that Manse showed no fear in getting into that paper boat - he even sat in the front!

I noticed too that Daehan is much more happier when he is doing something outside. Others have mentioned this before but the thing that is so fascinating and adorable about him is that one minute he is serious and quiet  and the next, a playful and cheerful, outgoing kid.

yes, i notice Daehan would be looked bored and sleepy if the activity indoor. but once it outdoor, he would be very happy. his eyes looked bright and he smiled a lot.

Manse and Daehan i think would be mostly outdoor kid, while Minguk prefer indoor kid.

• Like 2

btw, chingu anyone can help how to share gif here? i tried many times but still failed...

Hidden Content

hi @sharone_pink, have you tried this link? https://imgflip.com/images-to-gif  , i used to make gif but haven't tried doing it for so long, i will try look for other links that i used before. if you have created your gif you need to save it to photobucket or any photo or video hosting website. mine i saved them on my facebook

Edited by chocomintcandy
  • Like 3

@leix_
 I agree that Manse is the best when it comes to socializing. noone can deny that. and i love how he's like the door for his brothers when it come to make a friends. he's so lovely and it's like that he can be everyone's friend, older or younger.He's favourite of the twins, sarang hahaha.

watching ep 93, yes, it seems Minguk is not in his element. he seems unhappy and tired. on the other hands i give thumbs up to Manse who's usually afraid of water to join this paperboat. He even smiley the whole time. And i give thumbs to SIK appa to create a very good boat. the other competitors create the boat quite fast but without calculating the weight of the passanger.

And Daehanie...it's so cute when he quickly grab his crown and wear on his head, grab his toy sword and start attacking the dragon boat...hahaha, it's quite rare view of Daehan playing like that.

I was surprised too that Manse showed no fear in getting into that paper boat - he even sat in the front!

I noticed too that Daehan is much more happier when he is doing something outside. Others have mentioned this before but the thing that is so fascinating and adorable about him is that one minute he is serious and quiet  and the next, a playful and cheerful, outgoing kid.

yes, i notice Daehan would be looked bored and sleepy if the activity indoor. but once it outdoor, he would be very happy. his eyes looked bright and he smiled a lot.

Manse and Daehan i think would be mostly outdoor kid, while Minguk prefer indoor kid.

Now that i think about it, you guys are right. Daehan is an outdoor kid. He likes open spaces, hiking, water, park. Then there is his affinity towards animals.

Manse is attracted to people. Indoors or outdoors, as long as there are people, Manse is alive. I am an introvert too, like Daehan, that's why I know that Manse's ability to make friends is important. I wish I have that. It's a precious precious thing to have. Manse is a true free spirited kid. 

Minguk is more of a close space kid. He seems to like controlled environment like studios and spas. He is very charming though. Noonas gravitate towards him like in their visit to the monks, noonas were attending to him like crazy and SIK said Minguk is the one with more tendency to bring home more women hehehehe. Naughty SIK. 

Of course, each of them have fun whenever they are together regardless of where they are, we are just talking of what seems to be their preference based on what TROS producers show us. 

@adelinetew is also right, Daehan seems attracted to reading. When they were in Jeju Island with the other families, while other kids were running around, Daehan was on the center table "reading" a book. Ji-on was trying to distract him to no avail. LOL

• Like 4

OMG! People still nagging about CSH treats his wife badly. What's the point really? You are not married with CSH, it's Shiho. She is the only one who has the right to nag about his behaviour but that's CSH. He is that blunt guy, no matter he is married to Shiho or to someone else he is that CSH. He is like that his whole life how can he change suddenly just for the show? I think he is like his father, has not much to say but an honest heart.

If Shiho is really unhappy she would leave him but obviously she loves him very much. She wants to give him everything. She wants to give him a son like the asian tradition, prepared surprise present for his birth day, always wants to hug and kiss him. If she loves him so much, he can't be that bad!

CSH's love for his daughter is a completely other kind of love that you only understand if you are a parent, and I'm happy for him that he is capable to adore his daughter to the fullest. Not every father can do that. Even Ryan Renolds once joked in a show, before his daughter was born he always said to his wife, he would take a bullet for her. But when his daughter was born, he now would take his wife as human shield for his daughter.

• Like 4

I actually love Daehoney but it doesn't make me think that the other two are not loveable. Every person has his/her own charm and that makes us different and unique. We can't change who we are and we also can't make everyone like us. It's the same thing happen to Daehan, Minguk,Manse and other kids in the world.

I hope they grow up much better than they are now and so for the other kids.

Btw, why do i feel like Daehan will be an archeologist since he so fond of dino.lol. just saying. He loves outdoor and adventure, taking pictures, and brave. Maybe he could be the next Indiana Jones lol. 

Edited by vieryo
  • Like 3

eJDTs0w.png

I want to see more of Minguk ajussi.
I want to witness him asking those intelligent questions.
I want to know more of his curiosity to everything.
I want to see more like how he concluded the "argument" just like that when they were in the car.
I want to see him correcting his brothers.
I want to see him naming all the dinosaurs he sees.
I want to see and hear him speak (and sing) in English, or any other language at that.
I want to see his serious face while he's listening or talking.
I want to hear him copying whatever he hears from adults.
I want to hear him talk in straight long sentences like an adult.

Sigh...

Edited by leix_

I want to see more like how he concluded the "argument" just like that when they were in the car.
I want to see and hear him speak (and sing) in English, or any other language at that.

Sigh...

to make the long story short... You want Minguk. LOL 

• Like 7

Sigh...

count me in chingu.

• Like 10

Sigh...

Looks like @leix_ wanted to bring home Mingukie any moment if she'll given a chance... LOL!

I guess all the noonas and ajummas here feel the same way. Wanted to wrap the boys and bring home. It only shows how much we love each one of them. 

But for me, I want to bring home daddy Song Il Kook and Daehan!!! :wub::wub:

11904736_1631011427147480_31741022559172

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 4

Sigh...

count me in chingu.

Likewise chingus...likewise!!! I want that gifted child! LOL!!! :D

• Like 12

Looks like @leix_ wanted to bring home Mingukie any moment if she'll given a chance... LOL!

I guess all the noonas and ajummas here feel the same way. Wanted to wrap the boys and bring home. It only shows how much we love each one of them. 

But for me, I want to bring home daddy Song Il Kook!!! 

Hahaha it seems that way, huh? :D

But nah. I actually just want to see Minguk ajussi more. He's so cute as the usual aegyo prince Minguk but then he's also so charming and irresistible when he's all serious and asks all those questions. One of the reasons why I love him more is because of his endless questions. And he just surprises the viewers with how smart he is, like recently when he said COME IN COME IN at the YG building.

tumblr_ntyazlrtoB1tmjt2ko1_250.gif

Edited by leix_

Sigh...

count me in chingu.

I want Minguk too.... count me in this group....   @klent  you have listed my wishlist! Thanks..

• Like 7

Guest mingukiefan

Sigh...

Super agree! Minguk is my super baby!

also i think whenever they go outside  minguk face get extraordinary red. maybe he still get itchy easily whenever he get really sweaty that's why he does not like outdoors activity as much.  if it's cold outdoors activity he seems okay he enjoyed skiing with them and was happy in the waterpark too.

I dont have problem that the other dad trying to copy SIK parenting style and activity. what SIK did is making his children experienced outdoor activity, a new experience that would be very difficult for the triplet without this show. not that they lack of financial or something, but with this show, there would be a lot of crew that can help the children when they're running around. SIK can't chase the triplet only by himself. can you imagine if he must build the boat while the triplet are busy running around...the boat would only be finish in a week.

And the most important thing, SIK does not involves his other family in the show. others involving the grand parents, aunt, or else, SIK does not. only him and the triplet. and what made interesting is their reaction and behaviour during the activity. I think the outdoor activity is SIK's idea because he and his wive want triplet to have more experience outdoor activity. and the other dad found out it is fun and good for children so they just copy that. different children has different reaction, even towards the same activity. so i dont see that a problem. it's not that SIK the first dad to do outdoor activity. Appa Oediga did first, doing mostly outdoor activity while Superman is back mostly doing dad and children activity at their comfort zone.

regarding CSH and Shiho, i feel pity to Shiho sometimes, the way he treated her. but who am i to judge. i am not living with them 24x7. she know him best, and she probably prefer a bad boy rather than good boy. he probably treat her not as princess, but he never look other woman the same he look at Shiho.who knows ?

I notice that eventhough Daehan wear his glasses in the photos, but he didnt wear it during the filming. when the boys gives salute in the photos (before the episode wearing navy uniform was aired) daehan wear glasses, but when the episode broadcasted, there's no sight of him wear it.

Edited by aprodithe
  • Like 4

Copy is a strong word.  Just because someone has done it before and I decided to try, doesn't make me a copycat.  Agree with @aprodithe, the activity might be similar but the reactions from the kids are different.  

For SIK, he is smart.  He also knows that if he were to attempt all those activities by himself, it would be impossible.  I doubt he would even be able to start building the boat if there was no crew around.  So in a sense, he is maximizing being on this program, bringing his triplets to experience stuff that would otherwise be quite tedious or even impossible from a single parent's perspective (single here meaning doing all the stuff himself.) 

I'm ok if the mummies appear in the show sometimes if they are able to show the difference in their parenting style or if it was a special occasion.  Like in ep 93 where LHJ was tiring himself out running after the twins to get them to wear their diapers, his wife knows the best way was to let the twins run amok til they are tired and ready.  For Tablo's case, travelling or doing activites as a whole family in every episode (or those that I remembered) was nice but really defeated the purpose of the show.

Can someone help me understand if SungHoon actually bought the house in Korea or is it a rental?  The Chinese subs was a little confusing.

The part that struck me most about epi 93 was that the triplets have really grown up.  The part where Minguk said each of them would sit in the boat of their own choice was really very mature.  Certainly doesn't look like a 3yo

Edited by emmie
  • Like 5