[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

It's ok for Daehanie to wear glasses. He won't look weird. He looks like Sherman (from the movie Mr.Peabody and Sherman) and George Little (From the movie Stuart Little). Although he's only four :D. 

11864895_10206392893433860_2799328652274

Edited by vieryo
Add Pic
  • Like 4

PREVIEW EPISODE 91 150816 KBS2TV 

TWIN WITH AHN JAE WOOK (HE BECOME  DAD COMING SOON RIGHT??) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMjH4z5YE0c 

JION 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-lRd9XeaLk 

TRIPLETS 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA0HFRvNHtk

LEE DONG GOOK  NEW FAMILY - 89- 90 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DlC6CIWQeM 

SARANG 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26KhmtejxuM 

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 6

I love how the triplets are always out on an adventure. This is the age when going on a mobilized Safari trip would be memorable. Song Appa sure knows how to plan his days with them. Haha, but to be honest, I would be content with them just hanging around and playing at home. I think I can watch them forever without getting bored.

lol, Sarang under pressure! Does she like Manse or Yuuto more? Will she choose Manse even though Yuuto and his mom are in front of her? :D

Edited by shuurin
  • Like 4

Aww Daehan is now wearing glasses - probably correcting glasses. He's the one suspected to have short-sightedness among the 3, right?
I prefer his hair styled up. It makes him more handsome showing all his facial features and he has small eyes so it becomes more visible. :wub:
He does look like Minguk in one of those photos. But I did instantly thought of the kid from Stewart Little when I first saw it. ;)

I had that Safari Tour when I went to Everland. Fascinating for both kids and adults.

Well, it was to me. :P

Daebakie

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Uf-0Vg82KlU?feature=oembed

Edited by leix_

Guest aliadotmo_

@charmy2

When my friend told me her thoughts about this scene and my reaction is just like you - that must be it! :rolleyes:

I don't know if Minguk already friends with Yuto, but I see them interact with each other and also see Mingukie is worried about Yuto in the class.  That is just super cute^^!

@chocomintcandy

I can't agree with you more:).. every week I can see him grow up a little bit, and doesn't matter how little it is, it always amaze me so much~~

I actually note down the contents of those episodes I like. And these are my favorite moments and I go back to watch them again and again...:P

Edited by aliadotmo_

K3vNjV2.jpg

THEY celebrated Seol Ah and Soo Ah birthday (july )

ADDED NEWS 

by Woorim Ahn] KBS ‘Superman Returns’ SeolA and SuA had a surprise birthday party. 

On the upcoming episode of the program, Lee Dong Guk’s twin girls made him surprised with their mischievous attitudes for their birthday. 

To celebrate their birthday, he held a surprise party for them. Lee Dong Guk said, “I will do everything for SeolA and SuA today” and he tied their hairs, put on white dresses, and prepared a cake and party cones. 

However, SeolA and SuA’s attitudes never went off the expectations. They found their brother’s powdered formula and tried to get it. The powders went all over the dresses, but they got satisfied at the taste of it and said, “Delicious.”

That was only beginning. Afterwards, they put lotions on the doors instead of their faces. What would Lee Dong Guk do to them?

Meanwhile, KBS ‘Superman Returns’ airs on Sundays at 4:50pm KST. (photo by KBS)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=24612 

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 5

Guest ManseCutie

Yuto always impresses me. Sarang looked soooo cute eating alone with the teacher haha so awkward! The girl's got an attitude but in this instance I couldn't stop laughing.

Daehan looks good with glasses, they somehow go with his personality lol. I was actually wondering why it took so long for him to get  them, that eye visit was months ago.

I really like Yuto too - he seems so well-adjusted and doesn't get upset when Sarang  beats him in some competition. He's super cute looking too = he is gonna be quite handsome when he gets older.

I think Daehan looks charming with his glasses.

I saw video on YouTube of the triplets when they were younger with the scene when Manse and Mingkuk were fighting over a pillow and Mingkuk finally ended up with it. Manse was upset so he crawled under the floor mattress and Mingkuk and Daehan started jumping on top of the mattress making Manse cry. Dad came into the room and got very mad at the two for bullying Manse and he put the two under the mattress and kind of rolled the mattress over them and asked them "How do you like it if someone did that to you? " . He acted very mad - the maddest I think I have seen him in the show. The 2 started whimpering and Manse came over and seemed very concerned about them - that captured my heart. I've read so many comments about how Manse is so naughty and lazy but I think the opposite - he is so full of life and energy but he is also very compassionate when it comes to his brothers.

Edited by ManseCutie

Lee Dong Gook Gets Overwhelmed by Twins’ Birthday Party on “Superman Returns”

Lee Dong Gook Gets Overwhelmed by Twins’ Birthday Party on “Superman Returns”

Lee Dong Gook’s troublemaker twins, Seol Ah and Soo Ah, will be having a birthday party on KBS2′s weekend variety program “Superman Returns.”

On the upcoming episode, Lee Dong Gook is busy from the early morning, promising, “For today, I’ll do anything for Seol Ah and Soo Ah.” He does their hair and puts them in pretty white dresses before starting the party complete with a cake and party hats.

However, Seol Ah and Soo Ah go back to being troublemakers when they see baby Dae Bak’s powdered milk on the bed. They go on to spill the powder all over their dresses.

The two girls continue to make trouble until finally, they start putting lotion not on their faces, but on the door.

Lee Dong Gook’s reaction to the girls’ mischief can be seen on August 16 at 4:50 p.m. KST on “Superman Returns.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/13/lee-dong-gook-gets-overwhelmed-by-twins-birthday-party-on-superman-returns/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 5

I think manse is juat like what his dad say - free spirited. Haha this boy is really cute. He cries everytime he sees his brother getting punished. I m not sure abt lazy but certainly manse is quite laid back. i think he is probably one of the easiest going. 

Edited by winterfan1
  • Like 4

Ahn Jae Wook Meets Seo Eon And Seo Jun

kfsaf44bwej1oap1devzwm1y3864mfww.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Actor Ahn Jae Wook has a shocking meeting with twins Seo Eon and Seo Jun.

On the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns,’ Ahn Jae Wook visits Lee Hwi Jae’s home. He struggles to get closer to Seo Eon and Seo Jun.

Lee Hwi Jae stated, “We were in the same comedy club. Ahn Jae Wook is hiding it but comedy runs in his blood.” He raises anticipation on Ahn Jae Wook’s gag instinct. Introduced as the twins’ uncle, Ahn Jae Wook surprised the twins with his facial hair. As soon as they saw him, they ran away. Having a bad first impression, Ahn Jae Wook tries hard to get closer to the twins, bringing laughter.

Ahn Jae Wook’s first step to getting closer to the twins was by playing with them. Taking all the hits from the twins’ ‘shooting,’ he showed great reactions fit for the original Hallyu actor, captivating the gaze of the twins. Ahn Jae Wook stated, “It seems they shot about 100 times all day today,” as he sticks his tongue out, he still put on his best acting.

Seo Jun’s attention was fixed on Ahn Jae Wook’s kale juice. Using the juice, Ahn Jae Wook played hard to get with Seo Jun, revealing himself to be a master in child raising. 

Meanwhile, the 91st episode of ‘Superman Returns’ will air on August 16 at 4:50 PM KST. (photo by KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns’)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=24600

Seo Eon and Seo Jun Have a Blast Playing With Actor Ahn Jae Wook on “Superman Returns”

Seo Eon and Seo Jun recently got a chance to meet actor Ahn Jae Wook!

On the upcoming episode of “Superman Returns,” the soon-to-be-father visits his best friend Lee Hwi Jae’s house.

Lee Hwi Jae comments, “I was in a comedy club with Ahn Jae Wook. Ahn Jae Wook is hiding it right now, but he has a great sense of humor.”

Despite Lee Hwi Jae’s expectations for the twins to love his friend, however, Seo Eon and Seo Jun run away as soon as they see Ahn Jae Wook. Starting off on a bad note, he does everything he can to become comfortable with the twins.

Using his acting skills, Ahn Jae Wook tries to entertain the twins by showing them over-exaggerated reactions such as getting hit by a big gust of wind. To his surprise, his tactic works and grabs the twins’ attention.

Afterwards, the actor says, “I think I’ve gotten hit by the wind a thousand times today.”

Later, they cool down with orange juice for the twins and kale juice for the wind-struck actor. Then the twins become fascinated by his peculiar juice, which Ahn Jae Wook uses to his advantage to play around with the twins even more.

To see more of what happens, watch the next episode of “Superman Returns” airing on August 16 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/13/seo-eon-and-seo-jun-have-a-blast-playing-with-actor-ahn-jae-wook-on-superman-returns/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 5