[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Idk about you guys but I'm always delighted when Shiho appears in the show, I smile instantly hearing her scream "saraaaang chaaaaaaan"  haha

she's such a sweet sunshine and she's far more entertaining than the kids sometimes xD

• Like 5

moyg4p1bixn1ex5qy75m1lb4t7ow64wi.jpg

Uhm Tae Woong And Ji On Go On A Trip To The Past

[by Sora Ghim] Uhm Tae Woong and his daughter Ji On went on a time machine trip to the place his father used to live.

For the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns,’ Uhm Tae Woong returns to his childhood and looks for traces of his father, who passed away when Uhm Tae Woong was only a baby.

On this day, Uhm Tae Woong couldn’t hide his surprise at discovering his father’s past. Uhm Tae Woong found out that his father was the instructor for the school band at the school he taught at. Also, his father rode a motorcycle and enjoyed wearing jeans. For the first time, Uhm Tae Woong revealed a picture of his father in his youth.

In the photo, Uhm Tae Woong’s father is full of charisma and his similar looks to Uhm Tae Woong surprised the staff. Ji On laughed brightly and hugged her father tightly, touching Uhm Tae Woong’s heart.

Meanwhile, the 87th episode of ‘Superman Returns’ airs on July 19 at 4:50 PM KST. (photo by KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns’)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=23852 

Seo Un and Seo Joon To Drink Soda For The First Time

ngr5ddjsyk97s5iy9rdbt127cponzsoc.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] ‘Superman Returns’ twins tasted soda for the first time in their lives. 

On the upcoming episode of the program, the twins and Lee Hwi Jae went to a valley and they got surprised after they drank soda for the first time. 

When they got thirsty, Seo Un and Seo Joon pointed at cans to drink and said, “That one, that one.” But, the one that they pointed was soda cans. Since they didn’t know anything about the drink, as soon as they tasted it, they were surprised and made cute face expressions.

In particular, Seo Un missed his straw, but he got it back to keep drinking. He deeply tasted the drink and made a refreshing face. On the other hand, Seo Joon made a curious face and made his father laugh. 

Meanwhile, Seo Un and Seo Joon’s soda drinking will air on July 19. (photo by KBS)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=23868 

• Like 3

Looks like the triplets are in Japan right now to celebrate Sarang's birthday. I bet Shiho and the triplets' mom also have their own get together.

Aww, really? Will we see the love triangle of Sarang-Manse-Yuto, then? It's going to be interesting.. :wub:

Looks like the triplets are in Japan right now to celebrate Sarang's birthday. I bet Shiho and the triplets' mom also have their own get together.

they  go gimpo airport to meet sarang & yuto.. mean sarang & yuto come to  korea today  .... 

Where did you guys get the info??

Plus I remember sarang's birthday is in october

Edited by LoveJKdrama
  • Like 1

Song Triplets Tackle Their Second Camping Adventure on “Superman Returns”

Song-Triplets.png

Song-Family.png

The Song triplets previously had a difficult trip on their first camping trip earlier this year. The upcoming 87th episode of “Superman Returns” will feature the triplets try camping once again with upgraded equipment.

Unfortunately, it appears as though their camping adventure meets struggles from the very start. Song Il Gook forgets to bring key cooking ingredients including fermented soybean paste and red pepper paste. Also, mosquitoes plague the twins as they try to fight them off with electronic insect zapping rackets.

Minguk pleads to his father, “Dad, let’s ride the car and escape.” This comment comes only an hour after the tent has been set up and is reminiscent of their last experience in which they left after only an hour. However, now that the triplets are older, they deliberately try to help their father save their camping trip.

They brothers decide to take empty bowls to ask nearby campers for cooking ingredients. To find out whether they are successful in their mission and avoid getting distracted by all the delicious camping food, watch the episode on July 19 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/17/song-triplets-tackle-their-second-camping-adventure-on-superman-returns/

• Like 8

i  just  finished  watching  ep 86  and  I  am  happy  to  note  that  ji  ohn is  now  given  privacy to  do  her  toilet  needs.  there  was  this  episode  where  she   was  shown sitting  on  the 'throne  moving her  her  bowels.  while  she  maybe  young  and  oblivious  to  it,  this  will  haunt  her  in   her  older  years  as  it  is  preserved  on  the  internet  forever  also,  she  needs a  makeover  in  her  wardrobe  as  her  clothes  seem  to  be  weighing  her  down.  she  needs  to dress according  to  her  age,  she  looks  a  toddler  in  grandma's  clothes.  I    am  impressed  how the  twins  are  growing  and  developig  tneriir  language  and  social  skills.  how  come  ji  ohn  has  no  friends,  does  she  rely  only  for  her  parents for  companionship.  no wonder  her  vocabulary  is  limited  and  her  social  skills  almost  nil.  I  ccan' say      they'remore.e  about  the  triplets  and  how  cute  they  are   so  big for  their  age.  I  think  it is  really  about  time  that  new  members  are  introduced  to    add variety and spice  to  the  show.  , actually,  what  has  ji  ohn  shown  us.her  parents  should  bring  her  to  a  daycare  center  so  she  can  intthereract  with  other  kids and  not  with  her  parents  only.  l ook  at  her  vocabulary  limited to  only  omoni  and abuji.

• Like 3