[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Minguk Melts Song Il Gook With Morning Aegyo on “Superman Returns”

superman2-537x450.png

The July 26 episode of “Superman Returns” features Song Il Gook and his triplets on a camping trip.

As soon as Minguk opens his eyes, he looks for his brothers Manse andDaehan, and the three find their father preparing for breakfast. Minguk, not completely awake, shows some serious aegyo to his father by saying, “I want to rest in your arms,” to which Song Il Gook responds, “Wait just a few more moments, I will hug you until you’re tired of it,” showing off their strong father-son bond.

Song Il Gook also says “I have a whopping three bunnies,” while peeling carrots, followed by kisses to all three triplets.

Superman-Returns-e1438005166988.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/27/minguk-melts-song-il-gook-with-morning-aegyo-on-superman-returns/

seriously, one of the soompi's admins must be a huge fan of triplets... not that I'm complaining :)

Edited by Miree
  • Like 15

Hahaha, this is funny yet adorable, Song triplets transform into characters in Sailor Moon...

Daehan as Sailor Moon, Soldier of Love and Justice
Minguk as Sailor Mercury, Soldier of Water and Wisdom
Manse as Sailor Mars, Soldier of Fire and Passion

11427289_1453038495002316_1464264158_n.j

Credit to shandyclaws at Instagram

• Like 11

Guest libra1019

:mellow: has anyone noticed, there wasn't a preview for next week at the end of Ep 88, they usually have one after each episode.

Edited by libra1019

"Dad, I wanna rest in your arms." Such pretty words. Minguk always does something like that. I remember when he told SIK to wake up in the morning because, "I wanna see you, Dad." Or when they ate at a burger place and SIK went outside and Minguk said, "Dad, come back. I miss you." MY HEART.

• Like 13

"Dad, I wanna rest in your arms." Such pretty words. Minguk always does something like that. I remember when he told SIK to wake up in the morning because, "I wanna see you, Dad." Or when they ate at a burger place and SIK went outside and Minguk said, "Dad, come back. I miss you." MY HEART.

Who can resist Minguk's overloaded sweetness ? :wub:

• Like 9

Those flowery words Minguk like to say.... can be lethal for females... 20 or so years from now. I was wondering who taught him those cheesy pick up lines, though. Hahhahahha....

Anyone noticed a new OST special for Manse that was played when he was getting the hair cut??  I thought it was really cute when the kid singer said it "Manseeehhh".

And... hahahhahah.... about Soompi do love writing articles about Samdoongi. Maybe the writer was one of us?? hahhah...

• Like 6

Anyone noticed a new OST special for Manse that was played when he was getting the hair cut??  I thought it was really cute when the kid singer said it "Manseeehhh".

I thought that part was really funny and this one too

tumblr_ns4l5x03uk1qdxrpuo1_500.gif

tumblr_ns4l5x03uk1qdxrpuo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr: song-minguk

CK1TTTzUkAAjlLc.png

twitter: tripletshome

that look... chairman Man loves himself way too much haha 

---------------------

what a great news! I noticed that appa and triplets have been filming a lot lately, so maybe he's filming ahead for the time he's going to film the drama to avoiding a schedule conflict 

Edited by Miree
  • Like 8

Guest blixen

Those flowery words Minguk like to say.... can be lethal for females... 20 or so years from now. I was wondering who taught him those cheesy pick up lines, though. Hahhahahha....

And... hahahhahah.... about Soompi do love writing articles about Samdoongi. Maybe the writer was one of us?? hahhah...

I recognised that tune, it's "Joe le Taxi" by Vanessa Paradis (Johnny Depp's ex). She sang that tune when she was really young and it made her famous all over Europe. The one sang on ROS has Korean lyrics though hence Manseeeh.

As long as SIG doesn't over stretch himself trying to balance this and his drama then all is well. Keeping my fingers-crossed that his upcoming drama becomes a massive hit and wishing him all the best in getting back into form physically to take on this role. I hope they pre-produce/shoot the drama since it doesn't start airing til January, so there's a 6 month gap.

As for the latest episodes, I still get amazed by how much they've all grown. Particularly Sarang & The Triplets, as they continue to get older they're losing their baby fat and you can tell the Triplets are going to be tall, they've really grown height wise since the time they first started out.  Seriously the Lee family are like a comedy trio, I find it so hilarious that the twins can share their food with each other but completely reject Hwijae when he asks (especially Seojun, Seoeon does share from time to time) & OMG ! I forgot which episode but I couldn't stop laughing at Hwijae telling the boys to lie to their mum about what they'd just eaten, no dude don't teach them to that ! lol. Uhm Ji-on with the puppies melted my heart, she's so precious & deserves so much more love from the audience (well in my eyes at least).

Song Il Guk decides to pursue both his drama and 'Superman

song.jpg

1. [+22,371, -766] It'll be really hard... but I'm glad we can still watch the triplets!!!

2. [+19,944, -621] Hul, I'm glad we still get to watch the triplets but won't this be really hard for Song Il Guk-ssi? Supporting him

3. [+15,702, -671] The 'Superman' producers better treat him even better ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+15,577, -581] Hopefully he succeeds with both ^^

5. [+2,264, -171] It'll be the hardest on him... but as a viewer, I'm glad that we can see both the triplets and his acting on screen ㅎㅎ

6. [+2,151, -105] The 'Superman' PD really must've wanted him to stay

7. [+2,040, -131] It'll be so physically draining on him

8. [+1,776, -122] Poor Song Il Guk stuck between the drama producers and variety producers

9. [+1,249, -81] It's going to be so hard... he'll literally become a Superman!!

10. [+349, -16] If it gets hard for him, he can just take breaks for 'Superman' instead of taking them out of the house and let us watch the triplets play on their own ㅎㅎ us viewers are happy just watching them play~

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.cz/2015/07/song-il-guk-decides-to-pursue-both-his.html

Edited by Miree
  • Like 12