[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest leix_

@pinaycliza, I think on ep 75 (the bottom picture of your post), LHJ said that Mingukie eat like French people, he eat more slowly, so I think they all have the same portion of food, but Mingukie always be the last one to finish his food. As we all can see, Mingukie like to sing, dance, or sometimes kind of daydreaming during meal time.

​That's true but I think his appetite is still bigger than the other two. Daddy Uhm asked if he rested in between meals but Daddy Lee said that he's like a French because he eats slowly to digest so he can continuously eat. He eats slowly but with big spoonfuls as well. There's a reason he gained most among the 3.

And apart from eating, Mingukie never stops talking. Always talking and asking questions. No wonder he's so smart.

I love how Deahan shouted "omma" when their mom came. It's full of love.

Proud of Sarang when they showed clips of her taking care of the younger kids. So cute. :wub:

Wonder why Manse became Ariel and Minguk as Ursula for next week? His dream of becoming Mermaid Mingukie has been shattered. LOL But he's the one who can imitate Ursula's voice best. 

Guest KDIK

I'm so happy The Triplets mother was able to join the gang, I felt bad for them when the other mothers made an appearance. I swear I adore Shiho, despite the language barrier and all she's such a sweetheart to everyone and it's very clear that Sarang is learning from the best. Sarang has grown up so much and it touched my heart to see her looking after her dongsaengs. OMG !! Seoeon say his first words, when the show started out I swear everyone thought he'd be the bigger troublemaker out of the two but goes to show you can't predict anything, Seojunie is hilarious and so mischievous !.

I honestly don't think Onew looks like Minguk, personally I think Mino from WINNER resembles him more.

Edited by KDIK

Guest mingukiefan

Mod edit: Please do NOT quote images

Hidden Content

​aigooo look at that precious smile what an angel

love you mingukie

This melts my heart so much.....

Manse was taking daddy's hand from a very small space in between chairs.

11256576_970708732968892_579160951485724

The holding hands of daddy and Manse moved me.

tumblr_noixooj6sk1tjt42ro1_1280.jpg

and Manse held it tighter and don't want to let go...

1470392_970708696302229_6161174471213631

• Like 6

tumblr_noi2rn1IOU1tmjt2ko1_500.gif

OMG this is sooooo beayond cute!! they'll finally shown us their acting skill.. just like their dad that was one of my bias 10 years ago hahahaha.... Triplet Song will have a long long time fun and famous.. my favorite son Man Se must be so exciting on being the Inno Gungchu aka Mermaid Manse hehehehe... while handsome Daehoney is just perfect for the Prince and hahaha... Minguk will make a scary witch!

I'm so exciting to see next episode... they are my stress release... all of the family in Superman Returns.. sarangeyo!

• Like 5

I just saw the episode from 2 weeks ago where they went hiking with Uhm Taewoong and Jion. Daehan really gives off that Lee Soonjae vibe! Even when they went to that daycare center up on the hill Daehan He quietly trudges along always checking on the younger ones. Love it!

• Like 3

What an appetite... haha! :)

Look the different ways how the boys hold their meat... was it really that good or the boys were just too hungry? 

tumblr_noijfeqcTD1qdxrpuo2_250.giftumblr_noijfeqcTD1qdxrpuo6_250.gif

tumblr_noijfeqcTD1qdxrpuo1_250.giftumblr_noijfeqcTD1qdxrpuo5_250.gif

tumblr_noijfeqcTD1qdxrpuo3_250.giftumblr_noijfeqcTD1qdxrpuo4_250.gif

Credit as shown.

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 12

“Superman Returns” Preview: Princes and Mermaids and EXO, Oh My!

“Superman Returns” Preview: Princes and Mermaids and EXO, Oh My!

What an cute episode for next week! The preview video for the May 24 episode of “Superman Returns” gets viewers excited with brief clips of what they can expect.

The Song Triplets- Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se- are sure to bring smiles to viewers’ faces with their fairtytale-themed episode. In the preview you can see Song Il Gook and his sons at the photo studio. The actor AND frazzled father desperately tries to get his kids to stay still for the photos while Man Se runs around in a mermaid costume, Dae Han runs from the mermaid, and Min Gook plays around with his Ursula legs. The “Little Mermaid” theme photo shoot promises to be a difficult one!

You also get to see the much buzzed about appearance of EXO‘s Baekhyun and Chanyeol on the popular variety show, visiting the house of Lee Hwi Jae and his twin sons, Seo Un and Seo Joon. In the preview, you see Seo Un happily give a heart to Baekhyun, while Chanyeol teaches Seo Joon to safely cross the street.

You also see Chu Sarang play a song she composed for her best friend Yuto, and Uhm Ji On be the cutest “Harry Potter” ever with glasses scribbled on her face by her father.

You can watch the full preview below. The beginning part of the video shows a bit of the end of the May 17 episode.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/18/superman-returns-preview-princes-and-mermaids-and-exo-oh-my/

• Like 2

Song Il-gook's triplets even sing in Pansori

http://www.hancinema.net/song-il-gook-s-triplets-even-sing-in-pansori-82168.html

photo594346.jpg

Song Il-gook's triplets learned the Pansori (Korean traditional music).

Song Il-gook took his boys to experience Pansori on the episode of "Superman Is Back" on the 17th.

He induced their interest in the music by rejoindering to the sound of music. He even danced in front of them.

"Superman Is Back" is the challenge of star fathers taking care of their children without the help of their wives for 48 hours. The show stars Lee Hwi-jaeChoo Seong-hoon, actors Eom Tae-woong and Song Il-gook.

The show can be seen ever Sunday at 4:50PM.

• Like 7

Superman is Back’ Son Il-Gook’s wife appears “Triplets’ cute charms”

Song Il-Gook’s wife made a surprise appearance on ‘Superman is Back’.
At KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday – Superman is Back’ broadcasted on May 17th, there was the last episode of Jeju Island special.
On the last day of Jeju Island trip, Chu Sa-Rang’s mother Yano Shiho, Eom Ji-On’s mother Yoon Hye-Jin and Seo-Eon & Seo-Joon’s mother Moon Jeong-Won visited them. Kids ran to their moms to hug tight.

14429_1.jpg
However Song Il-Gook’s triplets Dae-Han, Min-Gook and Man-Se stayed beside their father since their mom didn’t come. Then, their mother, judge Jeong Seung-Yeon joined after her work is done.
The triplets gathered around their mother as they saw her, and Min-Gook showed cute charms for her saying, “I missed you, mom!” Song Il-Gook was happy to see his wife as well. [Photo-KBS video capture]

• Like 6