[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

yoyoo said: hahaha  ...  I just love @ prosperity comments  in the Heirs forum...

I cut off some parts but  "prosperity" said that " Are we sure they are actually filming or between filming? Ummm? I have lots of questions…..??"

"Filming scene, you guys see the production team and mic right. Mic is needed because you have to be able to hear the conversation. This one on the other hand, has no production team near by, and no mic. What are they talking about? Look at their feet placement O_o…"

Cr. to dc

"I am calling PSH's dad right now."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hahaha...  her comments make me laugh so hard...  just make my day...  :))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nana Sutagara

oh my gosh..couple shoes and they foot just touch..auuu..maybe there's scene someday that they should wear some shoes...but i hope that is not scene..but for real

It s in the drama...  but  let me post these sweet moment of 'LMH and PSH' as 'KT and ES'  :x

vlcsnap-2013-11-28-00h17m10s160.jpg?w=620
vlcsnap-2013-11-28-00h17m12s185.jpg?w=620
vlcsnap-2013-11-28-00h17m13s193.jpg?w=620
vlcsnap-2013-11-28-00h17m16s218.jpg?w=620

And, personally. the last one here is the sweetest one in my opinion...  These eyes contact... I died (once again)...   :-\"
vlcsnap-2013-11-28-00h17m17s232.jpg?w=620

Cr:http://joonni.com/2013/11/27/recap-the-heirs-episode-15/

tonight ep is DAEBAKK !!!
their stares are really killing me, keep repeating the moment scenes (drunk scene and ending scene) over and over again.
its either their acting are excellent (which i believe so) or there are something between them, they act sooo reaalll and make us feel so reaaallll tooo.

WHEN GIRL FALLING IN LOVE , YOU COULD SEE SOMETHING CHANGE............  
YOU WILL SEE HER MORE BEAUTY AND ALWAYS SMILE WITH TENDERLY........

HELLLO,  REALLY REALLY CAN SEE THAT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW WITH PARK SHIN HYE  WHEN SHE'S AROUND LEE MIN HO. I THINK  SHE"S  IN LOOOOOOOVE.

jujuoye... i  agree with you, their stares make you feel their act is so reaaal.        

thth said: WHEN GIRL FALLING IN LOVE , YOU COULD SEE SOMETHING CHANGE............  
YOU WILL SEE HER MORE BEAUTY AND ALWAYS SMILE WITH TENDERLY........

HELLLO,  REALLY REALLY CAN SEE THAT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW WITH PARK SHIN HYE  WHEN SHE'S AROUND LEE MIN HO. I THINK  SHE"S  IN LOOOOOOOVE.

jujuoye... i  agree with you, their stares make you feel their act is so reaaal.        

tumblr_mwxr491mDA1t3f3sro1_250.gif
6e47bd3fjw1eazz9kgysvg209y0bfe81.gif
BaFWLzoCYAArEn2.png:large

Cr: 1.http://badkimchi.tumblr.com/post/68283070978
2.as tagged
3. Rikasnail @Heirs thread

and Oh.... Now... I couldnt help but really into this song...  "I am in love by Narsha"  Srry that it should be one of Heirs OST...  hahaha
I recommend you to listen to this song while look at this our beloved BEAUTIFUL couple...   :x  (I think I m always trying to be a DJ. :\"> )

Good night my dear friends...  I ll have good dream... cuz you guys re here... from already gone Crazy Yoyoo
...  hahaha

Guest sheshel

Aww...hmm...can i save you from being torn chingu-ya  :) . Why not join our boat :D...Yongshin have large ship while our Minshin have small boat :(.  Aigoo!!  let's  hope  & wish  that  the lucky guy crown will go to  LMH who will  ends  up with  fun loving Shinhye. :D

Actually, i have chated  with some Yongshin shipper in twitter and also in Heirs thread ( i didn't ship them just had watch their HS  &  think they were cute in drama ). So, i always said those  chingus ...aww they would make adorable couple too ( and actually they do) :D...LOOOL... :D. BUT... From now on i'm not gonna say Yongshin  would make adorable couple ( i would say they do but i'm already in Minshin boat so...) instead  i will say REALLY...you mean...R-E-A-L-L-Y..(slow motion in Capital letter ). But  I think PSH looks sooooooo  adorably adorable with LMH. :D.. like real you know.:D :D :) ( for me... so my POV)

Time to jump the ship chingu-ya. :D i mean change the ship. :D

Thank you chingu but I love both fandom. Hope you all understand. I will keep sailing with you Chingus.

Lee Min Ho is full of hotness OMG I can't breathe.LOL

:\">

Guest feliciawst

the picture that @purpleberrysexybitch posted is actually a bts. it is ep 4 but what makes it suspicious is that Shin Hye was not supposed to be with Min Ho because in the drama, at that time, Tan doesn't know that Eun Sang is staying at his house yet...so why is Shin Hye there with him?? ;) ;) heheh 
as for that video, after they finish running, he could have let her hand go while they walk back to refilm or something but no, had to switch hands so that he can hold her hand while walking back...sneaky Min Ho ;) 

@thth and yoyoo

You know what I love about the drunk scene

When Minho said "uwey" omg I feel like butterfly fly in my stomach and when Minho tried to warm Shinhye's hand, gosh those eyes .. Omo I can't breathe..

His eyes is so deep and have hidden meaning..

Also when Shinhye did the hush thing, she is so beautiful and I can feel that moment Minho also sees Shinhye is really beautiful too..

Ottoke, my mind is full of those scenes since last night..

Please let me know that  it s not only me  who  see the differences of the way LMH looks at these two girls.... (I am not sure if it s only my hallucination or not :)) ... and... yeah... also the way the 2 girls look  at him is also different).  LMH acting gets the way BETTER... (I talked more about LMH here cuz only LMH is in both dramas B-) )...

Personally, I (used to) think that LMH and KHS look super good tgt and it s hard to beat this couple s chemistry...  BUT... gosh... after looking at these pictures...   LMH and PSH look (too) REAL!    I dont mind if you re gonna end ur relationship later... so....  please date already! :))

tumblr_mwylz9Hg5W1smfafro1_250.giftumblr_mwylz9Hg5W1smfafro4_250.gif

tumblr_mwylz9Hg5W1smfafro2_250.giftumblr_mwylz9Hg5W1smfafro3_250.gif

Cr.: http://leeminhodaily.tumblr.com

Guest feliciawst

has anyone watched today episode!!??? omg omg omg...heartbreak but but but, we get a kiss scene! oh gosh that kiss scene!! HOT!!! 

[color=#000099]Please let me know that  it s not only me  who  see the differences of the way LMH looks at these two girls....[/color] (I am not sure if it s only my hallucination or not

:)

) ... and... yeah... also the way the 2 girls look  at him is also different).  LMH acting gets the way BETTER... (I talked more about LMH here cuz only LMH is in both dramas B-) )...

Personally, I (used to) think that LMH and KHS look super good tgt and it s hard to beat this couple s chemistry...  BUT... gosh... after looking at these pictures...   LMH and PSH look (too) REAL!    I dont mind if you re gonna end ur relationship later... so....  please date already!

:)

)

I don't want to linger on the pain of separation between Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang - it was sooooo painful. I'll immerse myself  thinking of the kiss they shared.  That was a really passionate one. Oh, I wouldn't want to miss the hugs as well. They were so warm and tight. :) That way, it would keep my sanity in place until Wednesday.

I must say that PSH has finally drop her inhibitions with intimate scenes. She has truly matured as an actor. Her acting was so real.  LMH scenes were so powerful. Their chemistry is on fire! I won't deny that I am silently cheering them on to be together for REAL. :)

Despite the somber mood that we are all in right now, I'd like to send out a shout out to all - I hope you are blessed with many reasons to be thankful this Thanksgiving. Happy Turkey Day!

Archived