[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Park Shin Hye: “If I Had To Choose Between Kim Tan and Young Do…”

Our lovely heroine of the SBS drama “The Heirs,” Park Shin Hye, has recently made a surprise phone connection on a radio show, showing her wit and humor.

On November 29, FT Island‘s Choi Jong Hoon made a phone call to Park Shin Hye on the KBS radio show, “Super Junior’s Kiss The Radio.”

During the phone call, Park Shin Hye played a speed quiz game that was given by Choi Jong Hoon. FT Island’s Lee Hong Ki, who costarred with Park Shin Hye in “You’re Beautiful,” commented, “I’m really enjoying ‘The Heirs’ these days.” Then Park Shin Hye replied, “Our drama is doing even better due to Lee Hong Ki’s OST song. I’m really loving FT Island’s music these days.”

Then, DJ Ryeowook also commented, “I am watching ‘The Heirs’ diligently with Kim Hee Chul. But let me ask, Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) versus Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho), who do you like better?”

Then Park Shin Hye answered, “In the drama, I have tried hard to avoid both Tan and Young Do. So if Eunsang is going to say who she likes better on the radio, it will cause a lot of trouble.”

Then Ryeowook quickly turned the wheels and said, “Then how about Hong Ki versus Jong Hoon?” To that, Park Shin Hye jokingly replied, “That’s like asking if I like my mom or my dad better. I used to be closer with Lee Hong Ki but he hasn’t contacted me in a while so I’m a little mad.”

Park Shin Hye left the show with a final comment as she said, “It was good to say hello to you all and I will definitely go on the show as a guest later on. There are only four episodes left to ‘The Heirs.’ I hope you will all love the drama until the end.”

Credits: Soompi

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!!! I hv no comment about this couple any more.... except.... They re falling for each other for sure... From pic @thth...those smiles and those eyes of LMH... I notice from 3 small pics... and more zoom in the last small section from @giselle_tw. And I think KWB notices that too!!!

You guys cannot lie anymore... cause you guys cannot HIDE it... ur sweet eyes when you look at each other really show how you feel!

From LMH bts pics... now I even can tell if his SH is around him or not... :P

OMG!!! I hv no comment about this couple any more.... except.... They re falling for each other for sure... From pic @thth...those smiles and those eyes of LMH... I notice from 3 small pics... and more zoom in the last small section from @giselle_tw. And I think KWB notices that too!!!

You guys cannot lie anymore... cause you guys cannot HIDE it... ur sweet eyes when you look at each other really show how you feel!

From LMH bts pics... now I even can tell if his SH is around him or not... :P

@yoyoo... That pic before the kiss right? Wonder what's so funny between them? Yeah. KWB doesn't see it as funny as them. I will follow your instinct here. Care to make up a story for that pic? This pic makes our day. *Happy mode*

@TRAN  :  IF WE"RE  IN LOVE,  WE'RE GONNA LAUGH THE SAME JOKE.   DOES NOT MATTER  IF ANYBODY ELSE  THINK DIFFERENT..........

THEIR LIVE IN THEIR OWN WORLD......     SO  HAPPY FOR THEM

@TRAN  I really would love to!!!  Let me finish my report 1st before I get fired!!!  :-*

Love all MinShin couple here!!! You guys rock!!! Eventho I m be busy  but visit this thread like  every 1 min... lol

Hahaha this is so funny, we know LMH is Kim Bum best buddy, LMH did CF with MGY before, but I don't know if PSH is a friend of MGY ??What CUTE !(since KB & MGY currently become HOT topic too in Korea after going public with their real life relationship) :D
tumblr_mx4d2dazkC1s8m1l7o1_500.jpgvia dc

OMG!!!  I love this word..  @thth " IF WE"RE  IN LOVE,  WE'RE GONNA LAUGH THE SAME JOKE.   DOES NOT MATTER  IF ANYBODY ELSE  THINK DIFFERENT...  THEY LIVE IN THEIR OWN WORLD"

Let me do this:

TITLE:  "WE LIVE IN OUR OWN LITTLE WORLD"

Ch.1: ONLY TWO OF US 

1487332_1388566188057071_1518290409_n.jpg
1458586_1388566161390407_1629615251_n.jpg

Ch.2: WE re in a group chit-chatting
  (KMH and KWB:  What re you guys laughing about??? I m somehow lost... :)) )
1466280_1388566038057086_754156433_n.jpg
1392996_1388566021390421_207678156_n.jpg

Ch.3:  She smiles, I smile...  (Others: what is this (kinda 'curious' type of face)???   LMH: I dont know anything... but when I see her smile, couldnt help but smiling too...)
1451588_1388566238057066_1543992266_n.jpg

OMG!!! At first I thought they just sparks after they work tgt for a while...  but it seems  'not really'...  @vala87 had a good point... Is it possible that they didnt feel like they wanna be friends from the beginning???...  I mean... when I take a look more carefully in all pictures, I feel that they dont have intention be friends  ( I mean... they wanna be friends...  but  deep down ... it SPARKS and 'more than friends' feeling right there from the start... You guys understand what I tried to convey, right ?..... not sure about my Eng. :)) ) ...  O.M.G.!! My feeling now tells me that "they spark since they ve met" :x

"From LMH bts pics... now I even can tell if his SH is around him or not"...  I mean... what should I say...  hahaha

OK... this is an example... 

"MY SH is NOT here" 
kinda face... "Tried is Tired"
1466268_1388585204721836_587363556_n.jpg

"My SH is around me" kinda face... "Tired but Happy" :x
1463681_1388584628055227_1930107305_n.jpg

Guest myhepyending

do guys think PSH knows that a lot of people do not like her kiss scene LMH? the hot closet kiss scene.....many of us love that kiss scene....but there are lots of people hate it and cursing at it...i hope she will not read the hatred comments online...it sure will break her heart.....i hope her next kiss scene with LMH will be the softly/tenderly kinda kiss with lots of loving feeling towards each other....i think the next kiss PSH should let LMH leads her and open her mouth a little bit  ;)) ;);))

@myhepyending  I like it MAX...  1 of the BEST kisses of k-dramas for me... It s not bcus I ship this couple... but it's REAL HOT!!!

I hope she doesnt know... but if she knows I hope she wont take it so serious... I dont know how can ppl told her to open more mouth... she almost eat LMH's mouth too!!!  and it s not a still body kiss...   I mean...  (hahaha  my poor Eng.) ... normally... when there is a kiss scene... even tho a lead female open her mouth, but a lead man s gonna be the ONLY one who moves his head and his body and his lips... BUT in this HOT kiss of the Heirs... THEY BOTH MOVE THEIR HEADS and THEIR BODY to REACT to each other LIPS!!!  that s why it looks so SENSATIONAL KISS!!! 

OK... her face frowned... but I think bcus she s inexperience and  feels the kiss a lot...  :))

Next time... SHE WILL BE BETTER... but still... THIS KISS IS SUPER HOT... and I think lots of ppl still keep re-watching it... :))

TO IMPROVE THE KISSING SCENE...  WE DONT MIND IF YOU GUYS GO PRACTICING AT HOME!!!
LMH AND PSH baby IS GONNA b SUPER DUPER "CUTE"...  dirty mind again...  =))

here laugh on the floor because you guys..=)) =))
talk about their HOT KISS and I read your comments here still can not resist an explosion of laughter. I know where your mind, and I also recognize that if I too were thinking the same thing .. LOL :)) :))

Look like everyone working hard to reuniting ES and KT :)And LMH & PSH look so happy to meet again after separate for a while  ...Well to tell the truth, PSH did absent for shooting a day since she have to attend her award ceremony and probably after that she directly went to her new location in the drama. And just today she and LMH meet again ... 
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29bviewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

Guest myhepyending

OMO....what had happened to me???? i can't stop re-watching the kiss scene!!!! i keep on asking myself....how can they kissed like that on screen??? what were their feeling during the kiss scene??? especially LMH who looks so into the kiss....then the last kiss before they stop....is it purely LMH acts who caught in the moment???? arg!!!! i need the BTS right now!!!! ~X( ~X(
p/s: i think my nose will bleed if i keep on watching that scene!!!!  =)) =)) =))  
@yoyoo we forgot about this picture:

Gf2HPZk_zps9d73bf6b.jpg

i think it is the BTS picture at california....:x  they were their own world again~

Archived