http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzp9QjM0jJw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwKl3zIRNxA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOb7pHthFQg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1aXh8mCXGs

Episode 15 Preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4KCY5E4ucU

HaNa is asking
YoonChan about something.
RaHee smiles about something (maybe about she found the guy she wanted)
DoHyeon returning RaHee's ID and she smiles (did she planned this meeting?)
DoHyeon's dad and HaNa's grandpa meet.
DoHyeon's dad is planning something and he told YoonChan what to do(seems that YoonChan is going to spy on HS Soy Sauce)
HaNa
saw DoHyeon again and got surprised .
HaNa and YoonChan introduce each other and starts their friendship.

Tune in for next episode. :)

@Ldy Gmerm Thank you so much for the live recaps :)

@uglypearl

I am glad that HYC and JES introduced themselves and are starting their friendship but now I am concerned about DHD wanting HYC to spy on HS Soy. I see this causing a problem between them if Hana finds this out. She may feel that  he was never really her friend or liked her and only got close because of DHD.

RH is just like her mother and Granny conniving.

Awesome Caps and cuts!!!! I keep replaying all the ones with HYC and Hana. lol

I think it'll be a refreshing plot for HYC to know JES is actually a girl in disguise.  He decides to keep it a secret and just helps her along the way.  The identity crisis can be left to DH, who I think unfortunately may initially fall for the obnoxious and no good RH.  As for RH, she won't even look at DH because she's waiting for the heir to SS and not realizing he is DH. 

kdramafan1 said: I think it'll be a refreshing plot for HYC to know JES is actually a girl in disguise.  He decides to keep it a secret and just helps her along the way.  The identity crisis can be left to DH, who I think unfortunately may initially fall for the obnoxious and no good RH.  As for RH, she won't even look at DH because she's waiting for the heir to SS and not realizing he is DH. 

@LdyGmerm,  So the test isn't over yet. I haven't watch waiting for shaselai  word for word re-cap. I like to put yours and hers together that way I get more insight into this drama. I like that yours is up when i wake up. Then it really makes me want to know what they are saying.
So will go and check out whats going on with DI and HW , Chat with you later because i will have question about HN and YC    

valsava said: @LdyGmerm,  So the test isn't over yet. I haven't watch waiting for shaselai  word for word re-cap. I like to put yours and hers together that way I get more insight into this drama. I like that yours is up when i wake up. Then it really makes me want to know what they are saying.
So will go and check out whats going on with DI and HW , Chat with you later because i will have question about HN and YC    

@valsava

I think i can able provided more information what happened today ep:

Keyfacts:
-They begin the test but gp say they dont use alcohol or something that that they used to till now on smelltest
-When a test ended GP ask them what will be the weather tomorow. RG answer was sunshine while HN answer was clouded.
-RG's mother right away check weather forecast and the weather will be sunshine. RG's mother was happy because RG pass the test and HN's fail. HN's side was sad because of that too but HN was suspicious because she was right and thats why went library to check it.
-Before the library scene HN bump into YC and after YC dont step aside HN put down the box. YC ask HN that he is a man? HN get upset and replied and Are you a man? HN continue and talk to YC why brother her such a question when they dont know each other. YC help HN to get up with the box and step aside.
-Kim sec come and bring the result of the test. one of them passed and one of them failed. RG's side was happy and HN's side was sad.
-Other day YC saw HN in front of the building. HN was sad because sun is shining.

HC right away say sorry what happened between them yesterday
YC: when I first saw you i thinks you are woman.
HN: That was a mistake you know
YC: Sorry
HN: Enough. I want to ask something and with that we are in equal.
YC: What do you want to ask?
HN: Ajhussi being a man.
YC: must i have to answer?
some conversation about that and HN notice the sun isnt shine on YC. HN mood quickly changed and HN said next time close this conversation. (HN refer the introduction which will be tomorow)
HN went to library check something. I dont know i can only guess from the genre book. So basically RG failed because he is a man? not sure
Anyway RG's mother open up the box and see the result HN passed and RG failed.
-RG's side was upset that RG failed.
last scene:HN want redo the test. GP ask RG how do you think about that idea and RG answer because HN want he agree with that.(of course) HN adamant test will be tomorow and RG surprised with that.

that was the keyfacts today. I missed the Granny DY DE and RH scene. If you want to know about that scene too please ask about the concrete scene. 

PS: I want that you know i tell this every thread what i follow. I never learn korean just watch korean drama over 2 years. So I not guarantee that my translation is valid and you see i never learn english too so i hope that none of you english grammar teacher. 
:P

@dexter8010,  Rest assured i'm not a grammar teacher so your english is good with me. I speak the language and have problems sometimes. lol All in all the translation was good enough for me. That help a lot.  After i finish watching my other drama i will get back to this asap.
                                      Thanks,  Val     

Archived