✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Guest merycote

well in this article --> http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=108&aid=0002279515&sid1=001
it's reported that Rain will comeback to USA to make a photoshot. and yeah ..I'm not really sure about his real schedule~~ but the result of online translation is -->
"Rain from the U.S. to Korea after filming, then fly to Japan and continue to return to the U.S., the real agenda is "World Schedule" "............................ "Next, Rain in Korea on 8/2, and comes back to New York, USA on the 10th to photograph illustrations for magazines."
But there isn't any pic of him leaving Korea...so.. I think the article was wrong (or the article's translation XD)

"of course they got a warning (a very NICE and CAREFUL one)

"But it really impressed me how nicely/carefully they were adviced, and here when our Nancyzak was carefully saying her opinion about that another couple~ she just received an immediate "MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS OTHER COUPLES" XDD

Sorry... but I just got a discrimination feeling XDD "

I agree with you @merycote!

Dicrimination feeling... XD

I love your comment!

««They wrote hateful comment started from 2013 and they got NICE and CAREFUL warning in 2014. After 1 year, 1 month...»»

Sorry. But I feel a lot of pain read what they wrote about Rain for 1 year 1 month.

Guest sheel28

@Nancyzak i will try to post here as much as possible...as @merycote said, i also feel lovely friends and peace in this thread :)

@Nancyzak i am really curious what they said about our couple, hopefully i can find info what's the meaning/they're said ;;)

and yes, since there were no pic of them in LA, we should have be patient and wait any longer time ;) ;;)

@merycote ooohh so Rain in Guerilla Date will be aired on next week..thanks for your info..

Guest lexus123

Hello @merycote and @shee128, you may try watching it in dramafever.com... It has been subbed since last week. Oh my mistake, I was thinking of 1N2D.... Yeah excited much for this guerilla date... I hope it would be sooner.

Guest sheel28

Just want to share an old article..;);) :x class="post-title"06.10.09 35% of netizens think that Rain is kissable!

kissable

Rain & Kim Tae-Hee

35% of netizens said they think Rain is regarded as a most kissable man with appeal lips among male stars, according to recent survey by movie ‘Shall We Dance?”, on-line bookstore ‘Yes24′, and ‘Nate.com’, in celebration of the Kiss Day, June14, whereas, actress ‘Kim Tae-Hee’ took the first ranking among female stars.

credit to Newsen
Brief translation by rain bird

http://sixtofive1982.wordpress.com/2009/06/09/06-10-09-35-of-netizens-think-that-rain-is-kissable/

i suddenly imagine when they're kissing 8-> kekekekeee :P 8-> ;;) and since we all know they're good kisser in their drama & movie..

lexus123 said: Hello @merycote and @shee128, you may try watching it in dramafever.com... It has been subbed since last week. Oh my mistake, I was thinking of 1N2D.... Yeah excited much for this guerilla date... I hope it would be sooner.

Guest merycote

rainyday293 said: "of course they got a warning (a very NICE and CAREFUL one) "But it really impressed me how nicely/carefully they were adviced, and here when our Nancyzak was carefully saying her opinion about that another couple~ she just received an immediate "MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS OTHER COUPLES" XDD Sorry... but I just got a discrimination feeling XDD " I agree with you @merycote! Dicrimination feeling... XD I love your comment! ««They wrote hateful comment started from 2013 and they got NICE and CAREFUL warning in 2014. After 1 year, 1 month...»» Sorry. But I feel a lot of pain read what they wrote about Rain for 1 year 1 month.

merycote said: rainyday293 said: "of course they got a warning (a very NICE and CAREFUL one) "But it really impressed me how nicely/carefully they were adviced, and here when our Nancyzak was carefully saying her opinion about that another couple~ she just received an immediate "MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS OTHER COUPLES" XDD Sorry... but I just got a discrimination feeling XDD " I agree with you @merycote! Dicrimination feeling... XD I love your comment! ««They wrote hateful comment started from 2013 and they got NICE and CAREFUL warning in 2014. After 1 year, 1 month...»» Sorry. But I feel a lot of pain read what they wrote about Rain for 1 year 1 month.

Latest news on KTH's face fitting the golden ratio.
There was already a report of a few years back on the same subject matter, which I have posted in back page. Sorry, too tedious for me to look it and repost here. 
Since we are on the topic of golden ratio, there was report of KTH in 2012 having the golden body ratio. The report is after the one below. 

I am using the Google Translate here:

Kim Tae-hee golden ratio, also recognize the Pythagorean 'perfect Venus'

1392116710380.jpg

▲ Kim Tae Golden Ratio 
[Ekseupocheu News = Public Ministry] golden ratio face of actress Kim Tae-hee topic. 
Recently various online community, the 'principle of the golden ratio' came up with the title post. 
According to a post on the pentagon mathematician Pythagoras defined short edge and long edge length ratio of five to eight principles were defined as the golden ratio. One short side to the long side and the ratio of 1.618 is about being one. 
Greeks have thought that this man was considered the most beautiful golden ratio. In the Egyptian pyramids, the Parthenon in Athens, Greece, Venus statue and apply the principle of the golden ratio was all. 
Kim Tae-hee's face, especially on the principle of the golden ratio is known to fit attention. Hiding in the face of the world's first principle of the golden ratio seonghyeonghak experts said the United States, according to Dr. Steven Ma Cut to comply to the face of Kim Tae Hee. 
Kim Tae Hee golden ratio mask he made from black to white, as well as all races can sift through the beauty and attracted attention.

http://news.nate.com/view/20140211n39822

******************************* class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"
class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"Kim Tae Hee shows off perfect figure even in her flat shoes

May 12, 2012 10:35 pm hannacha

20120512_1336751382_83062600_1.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee draws attention with her golden body ratio on her flat shoes.

Recently, two pictures titled “Kim Tae Hee wearing her flat shoes, but projects a great body ratio” were posted on an online community gallery.

In the picture, Kim is standing on a pair of red flat shoes. She matched her shoes with a beige skirt, sporting provocative yet sophisticated style. Her beautiful body ratio on her flats is attracting particular attention.

Netizens who saw the posting commented: “I’m envious of her golden body ratio even on her flats.” “She looks perfect in every costume.” “Her body ratio is daebak.” “She has such a small face.”

• Source: TV Report

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/kim-tae-hee-shows-off-perfect-figure-even-in-her-flat-shoes/

Tae Jin Ah releases remix of Rain's 'La Song'

February 10, 2014 @ 9:35 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRcYZvlG_mE

Tae Jin Ah fed the withdrawal symptoms of those under the spell of 'BiJinAh' (Rain + Tae Jin Ah) with his remix version of Rain's "La Song"!

Tae Jin Ah released the remix as part of his full-length album on the 10th and shared, "As I performed a special stage as BiJinAh, I made pleasant and fun memories with fans. Following the stage, I wanted to make my own version of 'La Song' so I recorded it."

Tae Jin Ah will kick off his broadcast activities on the 17th! Check out his version of "La Song" above!

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/tae-jin-ah-releases-remix-of-rains-la-song#ixzz2t1h6ocH2 

sheel28 said: Just want to share an old article..;);) :x class="post-title"06.10.09 35% of netizens think that Rain is kissable!

kissable

Rain & Kim Tae-Hee

35% of netizens said they think Rain is regarded as a most kissable man with appeal lips among male stars, according to recent survey by movie ‘Shall We Dance?”, on-line bookstore ‘Yes24′, and ‘Nate.com’, in celebration of the Kiss Day, June14, whereas, actress ‘Kim Tae-Hee’ took the first ranking among female stars.

credit to Newsen

http://sixtofive1982.wordpress.com/2009/06/09/06-10-09-35-of-netizens-think-that-rain-is-kissable/

i suddenly imagine when they're kissing 8-> kekekekeee :P 8-> ;;) and since we all know they're good kisser in their drama & movie..

lexus123 said: Hello @merycote and @shee128, you may try watching it in dramafever.com... It has been subbed since last week. Oh my mistake, I was thinking of 1N2D.... Yeah excited much for this guerilla date... I hope it would be sooner.

Guest sheel28

Nancyzak said: sheel28 said: Just want to share an old article..;);) :x class="post-title"06.10.09 35% of netizens think that Rain is kissable!

kissable

Rain & Kim Tae-Hee

credit to Newsen

Guest sheel28

I read info that today Rain departure to NY for photoshoot with Baekga...so far no pic of them in airport.. i don't know surely but maybe Baekga accompany him to hang out in NY.. and hmmm i also think it is maybe he will buy some gift for KTH ;;) 8-> Valentine's gift or her birthday gift \:D/ if valentine's gift, is it a little bit late if he buy on these dates? since valentine day is on this friday..but if he currently so busy, buy valentine gift on these dates isn't late ;) and there is any possibility he also buy birthday gift for KTH, i know her birthday seems still far, but it think it is possible if he prepare the gift earlier and buy special something in NY, who knows ;;) \:D/ ;) :x

sheel28 said: Nancyzak said: sheel28 said: Just want to share an old article..;);) :x class="post-title"06.10.09 35% of netizens think that Rain is kissable!

Rain & Kim Tae-Hee

credit to Newsen

sheel28 said: I read info that today Rain departure to NY for photoshoot with Baekga...so far no pic of them in airport.. i don't know surely but maybe Baekga accompany him to hang out in NY.. and hmmm i also think it is maybe he will buy some gift for KTH ;;) 8-> Valentine's gift or her birthday gift \:D/ if valentine's gift, is it a little bit late if he buy on these dates? since valentine day is on this friday..but if he currently so busy, buy valentine gift on these dates isn't late ;) and there is any possibility he also buy birthday gift for KTH, i know her birthday seems still far, but it think it is possible if he prepare the gift earlier and buy special something in NY, who knows ;;) \:D/ ;) :x

Guest sheel28

@willenette thank you for the pic ;) :-bd

@Nancyzak @willenette oh yess i forgot for White Day which celebrate every March 14 8->

my thought, maybe Rain will ask some advise to Baekga about gift for KTH which will buy in NY 8-> \:D/ ;;)