✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

class="at_ttl" style="font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Mirror, Mirror On The Wall, Which K-Drama Stars Sell Beauty Best?

BY Joan MacDonald | Feb 07, 2014 01:20 PM EST

-- skipped unrelated --

Most female k-drama and k-pop stars are happy to do commercials and ads for beauty products. With their flawless skin and glossy hair, top actresses such as Kim Tae Hee, Park Shin Hye, Yoon Eun Hye, Han Ga In, Jun Ji Hyun, Ha Ji Won and Song Hye Kyo have all been chosen to model the benefits of hair and skin care products.  Many of these actresses began their careers as models but even after they snag leading roles continue to accept lucrative commercial deals.

-- skipped --

"I look beautiful because I wear makeup," said Kim Tae Hee in one makeup commercial, although few viewers believed her.  Even without makeup models and top film stars look better than most people.

But even if you know these celebrities are gorgeous without makeup, it is nice to look at their beautiful faces and cosmetics companies count on that.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/15482/20140207/mirror-mirror-on-the-wall-which-k-drama-stars-sell-beauty-best.htm

Guest xtaeheex

Nancyzak said: merycote said:

Nancyzak

said:

Well, a gal’s gotta do what a gal’s gotta do. Though KTH’s management claim that she’s in the US for promotional activities, I can’t really fathom what she can be promoting there unless she’s there for a fan meet. If she is, we would have caught wind of it much earlier. Let’s see. Based on what she endorses in Asia, she could be in LA hawking kimchi fridges, OHUI cosmetics, instant coffee mix, rainbow eyeliner, window panes, shampoo, etc. Yup, I so believe she’s there for work. Unless she’s there to discuss expanding her reach beyond Asia to the US. Which I think is highly unlikely at the moment, too. Or maybe for some Korean festival – which is pretty nonsensical because that would have been announced too. Well, there’s a possibility that she’s there shooting a fashion spread or a commercial. Whatever. I hope they are having a wonderful time catching up and loving up.

http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/rain-drops-romantic-single-dates-kim-tae-hee-overseas/

Rain Holds His First Fan Meeting in Japan in Three Years
yokohama fan meeting

Singer and actor Rain successfully conducted his fan meeting in Yokohama.

On February 7, “Rain’s Official Fain Meeting in Yokohama” took place in Japan. It was Rain’s first time meeting with fans in Japan in three years.

As Rain arrived on time for his fan meeting, over 500 fans greeted him at the Haneda Airport. Rain greeted his fans and extended his thanks.

Rain returned to Korea after filming his Hollywood film “The Prince.” After a short schedule in Korea, he headed to Japan.

This fan meeting was his first visit after a successful comeback with his 6th album, “Rain Effect.” According to Rain’s agency, Cube DC, about 5,000 fans gathered for Rain’s official Japanese fan meeting at the Pacifico Yokohama. The meeting consisted of two parts: a talk show and a mini concert.  

During the talk show, Rain shared various stories as he connected with his Japanese fans. And during the mini concert portion, he performed his hits including “La Song,” and “30 Sexy.” Rain remarked, “I’m happy to be able to meet with my fans in Japan. Thank you to all the fans who came to Korea to support me during my album activities.”

Meanwhile, Rain released a repackaged version of his 6th album, which includes a new track titled, “I Love You.” He returned to Korea on February 8 KST.

Credits: Soompi

xtaeheex said: Nancyzak said: merycote said:

Nancyzak

said:

Well, a gal’s gotta do what a gal’s gotta do. Though KTH’s management claim that she’s in the US for promotional activities, I can’t really fathom what she can be promoting there unless she’s there for a fan meet. If she is, we would have caught wind of it much earlier. Let’s see. Based on what she endorses in Asia, she could be in LA hawking kimchi fridges, OHUI cosmetics, instant coffee mix, rainbow eyeliner, window panes, shampoo, etc. Yup, I so believe she’s there for work. Unless she’s there to discuss expanding her reach beyond Asia to the US. Which I think is highly unlikely at the moment, too. Or maybe for some Korean festival – which is pretty nonsensical because that would have been announced too. Well, there’s a possibility that she’s there shooting a fashion spread or a commercial. Whatever. I hope they are having a wonderful time catching up and loving up.

http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/rain-drops-romantic-single-dates-kim-tae-hee-overseas/

cocomhe said: thank you @lexus123 & my siamese twin partner @Nancyzak...i am just inspired for our royal couple cos we all know that they are really very happy being together...though everybody wants to have a view of their date in LA...where o where are the paparazzi when we need them huh :-??

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Tae Jin Ah and Rain Will Release an Official Collab Track for “La Song”jun2yng February 7, 2014 

Tae Jin Ah and Rain Will Release an Official Collab Track for “La Song”

Tae Jin Ah and Rain will release an official collaboration remake for Rain’s “La Song,” which will be included as a track on Tae Jin Ah’s upcoming album.

The trot singer said on February 6 in a phone call with Star News, “We’ve done the remake for ‘LA Song,’ and it will be the number 2 track on my new album. The first track will be ‘Honey I Like It,’ a song I personally composed. As of right now, it looks like the new album will be released in the third week of this month.”

Rain and Tae Jin Ah performed the collab song a couple times towards the end of Rain’s “LA Song” promotions on KBS’s “Music Bank,” MBC’s “Show! Music Core,” and SBS’s “Inkigayo.” With their fresh collaboration, inspired by a parody video, the two singers transcended differences of generation and genre in music, and brought a new type of entertainment to fans.

[Nancyzak: This video does not work in some countries. It is a performance by "BiJinAh" of "La Song" at SBS Inkigayo]. 

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/07/tae-jin-ah-and-rain-will-release-an-official-collab-track-for-la-song/#.Uvc2A3nNXZl

Rain draws a large crowd during filming for 'Guerilla Date'

February 6, 2014 @ 6:40 pm
Rain_1391697543_af_org.jpg

Rain will be appearing on the next 'Guerilla Date' segment on KBS2's 'Entertainment Relay'!

On February 6, PD Go Kook Jin tweeted a photo of the superstar drawing a crowd on the streets of Cheongju and the message, "Cheongju paralyzed [by traffic]. Rain's guerilla date! The best ever recorded. I was surprised once again by the popularity of world star Rain. There were so many people we had to stop filming. Thank you to the people of Cheongju."

In the photo above, Rain and one lucky fan are being interviewed. Netizens commented, "That big crowd because of Rain," "I should've gone," "I was so shocked when I saw Rain there."

Stay tuned for the full episode when it airs on the 8th!

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/rain-draws-a-large-crowd-during-filming-for-guerilla-date#ixzz2soF7IAgQ 

Rain may soon go 'Running'

Source | 2014/02/07

photo399556.jpg

Singer Rain may be appearing in the SBS entertainment show "Running Man" as the broadcaster prepares for a special episode in Australia, according to local media reports. 

The show's production staff reportedly asked the singer to film an episode recently, and it was said that he was considering accepting the offer. 

Another official at the broadcaster said that Rain will join the show but might not travel with the production crew because he has other arrangements. 

However, neither the travel plan nor the air date of the show has been set because SBS is still trying to finalize schedules with the cast. 

It was also reported that Tourism Australia has asked the broadcaster to film a show in the country so that more Korean viewers can get to see its popular travel destinations. 

Other well-known Korean celebrities are expected to appear on the program, but none of their names have been revealed. 

"Running Man" has also been filmed in other Asian countries, including Thailand and Vietnam. 

By Lee Sun-min

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-may-soon-go-running--65783.html

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Rain to Film His First “Running Man” Appearance in Australiakimpossible February 7, 2014 

Rain to Film His First “Running Man” Appearance in Australia

Singer and actor Rain will be joining “Running Man” cast for a special episode to be shot in Australia. 

The “Running Man” staff reached out to the star, who gave a positive response in return. According to one SBS entertainment rep, “Rain has decided to participate in the filming of ‘Running Man’ taking place in Australia. However, because he has a packed schedule it’s still up in the air whether he will be departing with the staff.” 

This would be Rain’s first time appearing on “Running Man.” Since Rain is athletic, many are looking forward to seeing him on the show. There may also be a possibility that other top stars might appear on the show, however the SBS entertainment rep made no promises. “Beside Rain’s appearance on the show, nothing else has been decided on. When the right time comes along, the staff will reveal the details,” said the representative. 

So far, “Running Man” has filmed in Thailand, Macao and Vietnam. It will be the first time “Running Man” will film outside of Asia. The Australian tourist commission personally invited “Running Man” to film an episode there, attesting to the outstanding popularity of the show. The news of Rain’s participation in the show has also boosted interest in Australia as well. 

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/07/rain-to-film-his-first-running-man-appearance-in-austrailia/#.Uvc1EHnNXZl

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 14px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Singer Rain To Appear On Australia Special For SBS 'Running Man'

By Diana Shin | February 07, 2014 10:08 AM EST

Singer Rain To Appear On Australia Special For SBS 'Running Man'

It has been confirmed that singer Rain will be appearing on the SBS variety show, "Running Man" for their Australia special.

The staff of the show recently sent a love call to Rain, who happily accepted. The staff stated that Rain gladly took the offer and is currently looking at his busy schedule to see if he will be able to fly over to Australia with the staff.

This is the first time Rain will be appearing on "Running Man." Many fans are curious to see how he will do on the show as he is known for his fitness and keeping in shape.

"Running Man" was invited to Australia for the show and is currently preparing for the special. It has also been revealed that other top stars will be appearing as well.

"Running Man" has been known to hold specials in Thailand, Macao, Vietnam and other places around the world.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/77949/20140207/singer-rain-to-appear-on-australia-special-for-sbs-running-man.htm

@Nancyzak It wouldn't be a problem if you don't intend to participate, but we do appreciate your artistic contributions here. Our love for Rain and Kim Tae Hee isn't measured by our willingness to participate in the Valentine Day's contest, so let's stay in our little haven and indulge in the sweetness of their romance! :-*

An English translated news report of the couple's dates in LA.
The difference between this and the others that we have read so far are:
1. Rain fed KTH. It is either an exaggeration or the truth. It is so sweet of Rain if he did. If it is just an exaggeration, well, both of them can always feed each other in other private ocassion, right? It 's a very couple thing to do, like, drinking from the same glass, eat from the same bowl/plate, etc, etc.   ;):P :\"> :))
2.  When Rain performed in Singapore at the recent New Year Eve and New Year itself, KTH was in overseas. It was speculated that they were together but their agencies denied it. This is really interesting but to me, an exaggeration, hands down.  :-? :-w :))

This English translated article is courtesy of KimBi FB. I only added the last paragraph using the Google Translate.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee sweet dating in the United States

2474084052.jpg

Korean superstar Rain and first natural beauty Kim Tae Hee’s romance more than 1 year. 2 people love has been subject attention to outside. Rain recently flew to Los Angeles in the United States shot Hollywood movie The Prince,Local Korean people who have witnessed he with his girlfriend sweet dating to the amusement park.

According to South Korean media reported on the 6th, he was a local Korean people have witnessed Rain with his girlfriend Kim Tae Hee to the famous Six Flags Amusement Park Theme Park California, and afterwards also, He and his woman to a nearby restaurant to eat, and in public, 'feeding' Kim Tae Hee, sweetness level was almost blinded by others.

In fact, Rain and Kim Tae Hee is not the first time overseas appointments get caught up, at the end of 2013 when he was in Singapore to promote the album, was his girlfriend just overseas publicity, the local will fly suspected lover, but afterwards both companies have been denied.

http://www.chinanews.com/yl/2014/02-08/5814023.shtml

ebullience said: @Nancyzak It wouldn't be a problem if you don't intend to participate, but we do appreciate your artistic contributions here. Our love for Rain and Kim Tae Hee isn't measured by our willingness to participate in the Valentine Day's contest, so let's stay in our little haven and indulge in the sweetness of their romance! :-*

howdy my siamese twin @Nancyzak...you can take the right side i don't mind kkk...oh regarding that soompi  V contest, well we are twins right? so we share the same thoughts...let's not be pressured with other things, we are happy here doing our own thing...btw you posted about the news of Rain feeding KTH (whether true or not) might as well re-post my previous artworks but it's the other way around, KTH feeding Rain kkk...
jlh5.jpg
6hw8.jpg
cr photos-owners

Ohhh, sooooo cute and rib-tickling!   :))
The show below was shown a few hours ago. I will post the one with English Subs when I come across it later.   :)

Rain in Superman is Back

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1blcn2_140209-rain-superman-is-back-rain-part_people

Cr : ratoka

Don't know what is said about Rain & KTH couple here. From the Google Translate of the Nate News article, something about "hinting at a meeting with a very famous singer and famous actress girlfriend", viz Rain & KTH. Turns out only meeting Rain. We shall wait for the English Subs/news report later.
기사 이미지

Choo Sarang mesmerised with the performance of Rain for "La Song".

기사 이미지
After much "wooing", Rain was finally "fed" with a grape by Choo Sarang. Rain took a picture with Choo Sarang after they finished with their meal at the restaurant. 

본문이미지

More pictures.

기사 이미지본문이미지
티브이데일리 포토
기사 이미지
기사 이미지

Cr all photos : As tagged/Owners

cocomhe said: howdy my siamese twin @Nancyzak...you can take the right side i don't mind kkk...oh regarding that soompi  V contest, well we are twins right? so we share the same thoughts...let's not be pressured with other things, we are happy here doing our own thing...btw you posted about the news of Rain feeding KTH (whether true or not) might as well re-post my previous artworks but it's the other way around, KTH feeding Rain kkk...

6hw8.jpg
cr photos-owners

Rain & KTH's LA dating news in the TVs

Videos may or may not work in some countries. English subs version will be posted if made available and found.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Y-STAR] Rain & Kim Taehee date in the amusement park of USA (비♥ 김태희, 미 데이트 목격담 '솔솔')

Cr : ystarnews

Courtesy of KimBi FB

140208 Rain and Kim Tae Hee Dating in LA 'HOT' News @ KBS2TV Entertainment Weekly

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjcwNjk4NzUy.html

1620359_631366433603227_976780509_n.png

Another English translated news report from China's Kpopstarz, courtesy of KimBi FB.
News of Rain feeding KTH again, in the headline this time. How is it so that this feeding thing is not reported in SK? Anyhow, I still stick to my view in earlier post, kekeke!   :x ;))

Rain Kim Tae Hee was witnessed in public feeding, the extent of blinding flash

1896887_631415203598350_1383806206_n.jpg

Rain feeds Kim Tae Hee to be witnessed in the presence of everyone, the flash degree makes the human unable to open eyes 

Rain recently flew to the United States shooting Hollywood movie The Prince in Los Angeles. Witnessed by the local Korean people, Rain with girlfriend Kim Tae Hee to play to Amusement park California, went to the nearby restaurant to eat together, leading strong Rain also in the presence of everyone 'feeding' Kim Tae Hee.

http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/articles/25010/20140207/rain-金泰熙.htm

KIM TAE HEE
in Instyle, 2011

0+%25282%2529.jpg

200711-vanhoa-kim-6.jpg

4k6b.jpg
0.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Kim Tae Hee - instyle 110719

Cr : Fin Peo

Kim Tae Hee emulates Grace Kelly for InStyle US photoshoot

Sep 22th, 2011 By philip201134

1%20Kim%20Tae%20Hee%20(InStyle%20Magazin

Actress Kim Tae Hee went to the United States for a photoshoot with InStyle Magazine, and for the shoot she mirrored the look of former actress, style icon, and Princess of Monaco, the late Grace Kelly.

She looked absolutely stunning, contrasting with the sparse gas station they had as the shoot’s location. For the shoot she had on a sky blue Lanvin blouse and a long skirt from Emporio Armani Collection. The necklace and earrings she had on are by Cartier, which were said to amount to hundreds of thousands of US dollars!

Watch out for the rest of the shots in the latest issue of InStyle Magazine. Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee is busy with her next project, following the wrap-up of her hit MBC drama,My Princess, earlier this year.

http://www.worknplay.co.kr/kstar/view.php?section=&key=&page=9&no=1747

Những shoot hình mới của cô thể hiện 1 sự đổi khác mới mẻ, nhưng lại mang hiệu quả ngược lại.

1807kth2.jpg

1807kth1.jpg

Kim Tae Hee (1980) trông khá già dặn trong bộ ảnh mới trên tạp chí Instyle.

1807kth4.jpg

Phim-moi-cua-Kim-Tae-Hee-se-duoc-phat-va

Kim-Tae-Hee-kieu-ki-tren-Instyle_Tin180.

Cr all photos : Instyle/Owners, courtesy as tagged

Latest news, courtesy of KimBi FB.

Sighting of Rain and KTH couple in SK on Saturday, 8 Feb 2014. 
If it is true, then hey, it's high time they do that! Perhaps their LA trip is just a warm up for sightings of them in SK. Hopefully people don't get shock seeing them dating all over the place. 
Bravo Rain & KTH couple! Just go out and have fun together. Date to your hearts content! 
I am using a picture other than the one at KimBi FB.

kimtaeheeandrain_1.jpg

A Korean Netizen had witnessed Rain with Kim Tae Hee date in a bar in Cheongdam-Dong yesterday (Saturday, February 8th)

Source: http://www.ilbe.com/2924360330

Guest xtaeheex

KimBi Couple went on a date again yesterday :) 
김태희 데이트 장면 애들 아어 제형 이 비랑 김태희 랑 데이트 장면 목격 했거든 청담동 에서 술집 에서 진짜 김태희 이쁘 더라 애네들 내가 어제 사진 찍었 거든 한번 봐라 진짜 이쁘 더라 ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ [출처] 비, 김태희 데이트 장면 [링크
Translate: BI, Kim Tae Hee dating scene  Little Brother partners yesterday witnessed Rain and Kim Tae Hee's dating scene it! Bar in Cheongdam-dong, Kim Tae Hee real pretty, yesterday I take photos it!
Not seen photos ah, we want to see it. 

credit Bi fan page weibo 

:x :-bd =D>

Hahaha. I'm so happy. 8th Feb Rain released I Love You song. Went back to Seoul from Japan and dating his girlfriend. Wow... 8->

The article about them dating in U.S release 6th Feb and now, 8th Feb they are dating again in S.K

Daebak! <:-P

Hope Kth watch Rain's Guerilla Date. You can see your boyfriend popularity. After scandal, he still the best. Don't worry Kth. I read Rain's Guerilla Date is the first time in history they use helicopter camera for world star, Rain!