✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Guest sheel28

willenette said: sheel28 said: @willenette thank you for the pic ;) :-bd @Nancyzak @willenette oh yess i forgot for White Day which celebrate every March 14 8-> my thought, maybe Rain will ask some advise to Baekga about gift for KTH which will buy in NY 8-> \:D/ ;;)

@willenette,

From the pictures of the two feet in the tweet, I think Rain is on the left and Baekga is on the right. It's because the snicker on the left looks very much like the one Rain wore for his departure to Yokohama for his official fan meeting.

Other than those possible gifts that you mentioned, it will be very nice and romantic of Rain to take KTH for a broadway/musical show, IF (with capital letters IF) they are in NY. KTH loves such show. I know Rain does not, but I believe he could do it for his love who loves it, right?

For KTH, I am sure chocolates would on the cards. Other things could be necktie and accessories that Rain likes. I am sure she can afford a nice set of clothing for Rain too.

On top of all that, both can give each other all the tight hugs and long kisses. They are free and come with all the love in their hearts!

@sheel28,

IF, and that is a big IF, the couple is celebrating their Valentine's Day in NY, I don't think they will travel together. They may do like what they did for their LA trip.

Could Baekga be the person behind the camera and that is why we don't see him in the picture? If they were taken by a fan, could it be Rain actually travelled alone and the tweet of the feet was just a cover?

Nancyzak said:

@willenette,

From the pictures of the two feet in the tweet, I think Rain is on the left and Baekga is on the right. It's because the snicker on the left looks very much like the one Rain wore for his departure to Yokohama for his official fan meeting.

Other than those possible gifts that you mentioned, it will be very nice and romantic of Rain to take KTH for a broadway/musical show, IF (with capital letters IF) they are in NY. KTH loves such show. I know Rain does not, but I believe he could do it for his love who loves it, right?

For KTH, I am sure chocolates would on the cards. Other things could be necktie and accessories that Rain likes. I am sure she can afford a nice set of clothing for Rain too.

On top of all that, both can give each other all the tight hugs and long kisses. They are free and come with all the love in their hearts!

@sheel28,

IF, and that is a big IF, the couple is celebrating their Valentine's Day in NY, I don't think they will travel together. They may do like what they did for their LA trip.

Could Baekga be the person behind the camera and that is why we don't see him in the picture? If they were taken by a fan, could it be Rain actually travelled alone and the tweet of the feet was just a cover?

willenette said: Nancyzak said:

@willenette,

@sheel28,

Guest sheel28

@Nancyzak i mean, i just wondered no pic of Rain with KTH in LA which took by Korean in LA or their overseas fans, in the other hand there are pics of Rain in NY bcause my first thought was Rain pics in NY totally took by his fans, not Baekga, and Baekga walk side by side with him..

but you're right maybe Baekga also took his pics at the airport..

yup i also think of that, almost impossible if he travel together with KTH if they will spend time/dating in overseas..surely they will did as their date in LA..

anyway, there's pic of Rain and Baekga in NY airport, but i can't post here bcause now i'm using mobile phone..you can check twitter @29ratoka ;)

ooh really there is NY fashion week? ;;) ahhh right, he should not difficult if will buy something for KTH \:D/

remember when he was at MCM store in Singapore, he looks around women stuffs like coat, bag, wallet, etc. ;;)

sheel28 said: @Nancyzak i mean, i just wondered no pic of Rain with KTH in LA which took by Korean in LA or their overseas fans, in the other hand there are pics of Rain in NY bcause my first thought was Rain pics in NY totally took by his fans, not Baekga, and Baekga walk side by side with him.. but you're right maybe Baekga also took his pics at the airport.. yup i also think of that, almost impossible if he travel together with KTH if they will spend time/dating in overseas..surely they will did as their date in LA.. anyway, there's pic of Rain and Baekga in NY airport, but i can't post here bcause now i'm using mobile phone..you can check twitter @29ratoka ;) ooh really there is NY fashion week? ;;) ahhh right, he should not difficult if will buy something for KTH \:D/ remember when he was at MCM shop in Singapore, he look around woman stuffs like coat, bag, wallet, etc. ;;)

Guest sheel28

@Nancyzak you're welcome dear ;)

yup, their future pics really make me curious, whether if we will see they spotted in dating again, or in their wedding bells (hopefully) :x ;;) 8-> \:D/

yes that could be for his sister, Hana..but seems he was only looks around..at least i can imagine his gesture when looks some stuffs for KTH ;;) 8->

yup i also wonder they have met or not..i think they will match in "girls talk" since Hana also studied in Fashion Design major, same with KTH \:D/ ;)

and i heard Hana is religious person and often go to church for praying..

sheel28 said: @Nancyzak you're welcome dear ;) yup, their future pics really make me curious, whether if we will see they spotted in dating again, or in their wedding bells (hopefully) :x ;;) 8-> \:D/ yes that could be for his sister, Hana..but seems he was only looks around..at least i can imagine his gesture when looks some stuffs for KTH ;;) 8-> yup i also wonder they have met or not..i think they will match in "girls talk" since Hana also studied in Fashion Design major, same with KTH \:D/ ;) and i heard Hana is religious person and often go to church for praying..

Last year, KTH personally handed over Valentine's Day chocolate gifts to the production crews and casts of JOJLIL. Seeing the pictures made me think that surely, Rain will get his too and it should be a very special one. I just wondered how he hide it from his fellow soldiers, LOL! A gift from his sister or fans?   ;):P:))
The pictures below are courtesy of @xtaeheex at KTH thread.

Cr photos : As tagged/Owners

class="headline" style="font-style: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Tae Hee becomes a Valentine's Day angel

STAR N NewsBy Kang Hye-In | STAR N News – Sat, Feb 16, 2013 8:58 AM SGT

20130215162122_511de1f1f24f5_1.jpg

Kim Tae Hee became a Valentine's Day angel.

On February 14th, Kim Tae Hee, who will be casting in new SBS drama 'Jang Ok Jung', made a special visit to a shooting set to hand out Valentine's Day chocolates to the staffs.

Kim Tae Hee prepared the special event for the staffs, and Kim Tae Hee walked around the entire set, and handed out chocolates to the staffs.

It is said that the staffs were largely surprised, because the visit was planned in secret, and the staffs highly complimented her great care.

Furthermore, she also stayed to watch children actors acting, and had more thoughts about her new character.

On the other hand, 'Jang Ok Jung' will premiere in April as the sequel of 'King of Ambition'.

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/kim-tae-hee-becomes-a-valentines-day-angel-005848759.html

Yup, tomorrow is the Eve of Valentine's Day! Let me share with you some humorous Valentine's Day quotes for the Eve!   :x :-bd \:D/

"Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternising with the enemy." - Henry Kissinger
"Falling in love is so hard on the knees" - Aerosmith
"I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon" - Author Unknown
"If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?" - Author Unknown
"I got a Valentine's Day card from my girl. It said, 'Take my heart ! Take my arms! Take my lips!' Which is just like her. Keeping the best part for herself." - Robert Orben    :))    

I love and always look forward to my 2 favourite bloggers' articles on Rain and KTH couple. One is Breathlesssurvival and the other, Koala of Koala Playground. Like us, they adore/have soft spot on Rain and KTH couple. 
To date, both have written about our couple's dates in the US. The one by Breathlesssurvival was posted in back page. Here is Koala's.

Kim Tae Hee and Rain Still Going Strong and Spotted on a Date at Magic Mountain Near LA  Posted on February 12, 2014 by ockoala 

photo270563.jpg

I get that the public has opinions about the dating choices of celebrities by dint of living in the public eye. At least it’s just opinions and not some sort of referendum whereby the dating couple actually needs to get married and/or break up based on public sentiment in favor or against certain couplings. I have such a soft spot for A-list couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee. Their dating bombshell news last year opened the floodgates for what feels like a veritable deluge of celeb couples willing to go public. I also think it’s such an incongruous pair of brainy wholesome Kim Tae Hee with brawny himbo Rain that maybe it’ll actually work and the opposites attract sentiment may lead to two people complementing each other’s strengths and weaknesses. While they did admit to dating immediately after the news broke, they haven’t made any public appearances or actually spoken much about each other in public. Korean netizens are completely against the couple for reasons that make no sense to me, something to do with scandal-prone Rain not being good enough for sweet and sensible Kim Tae Hee. I’m sure she likes him for reasons aside from his peccadilloes, perchance he looks good in a muscle T or worships the ground she walks on, who knows? 
Rain was in the US in late January for final filming on the Hollywood flick The Prince co-starring Bruce Willis and Jason Patric and he’s not exactly an obscure celebrity stateside since he had two Hollywood releases in recent years with Speed Racer and Ninja Assassin. So it’s no surprise that in early February Rain was recognized visiting Six Flags Magic Mountain outside of LA with Kim Tae Hee in tow having a genuine couple’s day out. Fans who bumped into them said Rain was totally energetic and outgoing and doing the leading around the park and the two of them were cheerful and having a great time on all the extreme rides. Afterwards they were seen dining at a nearby restaurant for dinner. This isn’t the first time Kim Tae Hee has been spotted with Rain outside of Korea, she reportedly joined him in Singapore when he was there last December for some promotional activities with the release of his new album Rain Effect. Considering how famous they are in Korea and how much K-netizens don’t like them together, I wouldn’t be surprised if they never do anything domestically and save their happy getaways for overseas where there is less hoovering censure from the international public. 

kim-tae-hee-rain_28200.jpg

I think they are adorable together and Kim Tae Hee has tried in subtle ways to sensibly dispel what people think about them as a couple. In various interviews last year, she revealed that she’s not perfect like the image she’s been given, she’s rather slow on the uptake and sometimes blurts things out rather randomly and even out of context. LOL, I knew I liked her for a reason. She revealed that she doesn’t pre-judge someone based on the public reputation and tries to get to know someone personally before having an impression of that person. She doesn’t like forming an opinion based on what other people tell her about another person. Her dating style is very slow and long, she’s never dated someone for only a few months and usually for a couple of years. I guess that means no wedding bells until at least another year of dating if not more. Take your time, my pretties.

© 2014, ockoala. All rights reserved.

https://koalasplayground.com/2014/02/12/kim-tae-hee-and-rain-still-going-strong-and-spotted-on-a-date-at-magic-mountain-near-la/

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"14 Real-life K-drama love storiesby Vivi on Wed, Feb 12, 2014

Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and love is in the air. While K-dramas are filled with romance on the screen, it's even more satisfying when that romance translates off the screen. From the giddy new romance to the happily married veterans, let's take a look (in no particular order) at 14 real-life K-drama romances!

skipped unrelated -

8. Rain and Kim Tae Hee

birainandkimtaehee6-_tip3.jpg

These two megastars made waves when they announced their relationship just over a year ago. While the Full House and My Princess actors have difficulty meeting in person due to their mutually chaotic schedules, the love songs on Rain's new album "Rain Effect" had fans speculating that Tae Hee might be his inspiration.

- skipped unrelated -

http://www.dramafever.com/news/14-real-life-k-drama-love-stories/

Guest lexus123

sheel28 said: @Nancyzak i mean, i just wondered no pic of Rain with KTH in LA which took by Korean in LA or their overseas fans, in the other hand there are pics of Rain in NY bcause my first thought was Rain pics in NY totally took by his fans, not Baekga, and Baekga walk side by side with him.. but you're right maybe Baekga also took his pics at the airport.. yup i also think of that, almost impossible if he travel together with KTH if they will spend time/dating in overseas..surely they will did as their date in LA.. anyway, there's pic of Rain and Baekga in NY airport, but i can't post here bcause now i'm using mobile phone..you can check twitter @29ratoka ;) ooh really there is NY fashion week? ;;) ahhh right, he should not difficult if will buy something for KTH \:D/ remember when he was at MCM store in Singapore, he looks around women stuffs like coat, bag, wallet, etc. ;;)

Guest sheel28

@Nancyzak Rain's sister, Hana is 3 years younger than Rain...she was born on March (same again with KTH, but i don't know surely the date is), in 1985 :)

hi @lexus123, you mean other pics of Rain and Baekga at NY airport? ok i will post them tomorrow morning when use PC ;)

sheel28 said: @Nancyzak Rain's sister, Hana is 3 years younger than Rain...she was born on March (same again with KTH, but i don't know surely the date is), in 1985 :) hi @lexus123, you mean other pics of Rain and Baekga at NY airport? ok i will post them tomorrow morning when use PC ;)

Guest merycote

sheel28

said: @Nancyzak Rain's sister, Hana is 3 years younger than Rain...she was born on March (same again with KTH, but i don't know surely the date is), in 1985

:)

hi @lexus123, you mean other pics of Rain and Baekga at NY airport? ok i will post them tomorrow morning when use PC

;)

sheel28 said: @Nancyzak you're welcome dear ;) yup, their future pics really make me curious, whether if we will see they spotted in dating again, or in their wedding bells (hopefully) :x ;;) 8-> \:D/ yes that could be for his sister, Hana..but seems he was only looks around..at least i can imagine his gesture when looks some stuffs for KTH ;;) 8-> yup i also wonder they have met or not..i think they will match in "girls talk" since Hana also studied in Fashion Design major, same with KTH \:D/ ;) and i heard Hana is religious person and often go to church for praying..

Guest sheel28

@Nancyzak when March will come, Rain should be busy prepared gifts for 3 important days in early, middle, and end of March \:D/

@merycote thanks for your info..wow Hana's height is 171cm, very tall for Asian girls..

before, i thought Hana's height is 160's.. and that's right choice for her studied in fashion industry..

ohh so Rain in Guerilla Date already confirm will be aired on next week..thanks for the info ;)