[Official] Jung Joon Young ❤ Jung Yoo Mi : Jung-Jung Couple ❤ PocaGuri Thread❤

Guest shiningpanda

Guest ikahishak

hey guys, finally i found JOONMI official thread here..nice to meet you guys..
i just watch the 2nd episode of WGM, omg seriously JJY is so damn adorable and hillarious lol..i like his 8D personality and his charms..cant wait for next episode lol, judging by the mc comments i guess he's acting like a little kid lol...

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shunjiryo

babyfat61

said: I think i'll be a huge fan of the Joonmi couple now - i was a BIG fan of the Ssangchu of season 1 -  i just have the same feel w/this new couple , i love JJY : i think because he was raise abroad /different cultures and have the opportunity to see the world he is not your typical Korean in his 20"s .  JJY is more open to whatever throw at him and the new wife Yoo Mi is very cute ,  Looking forward to more exciting episodes to come

Jung Joonyoung's house revealed, "rotten food" and "guy-smelly-bedroom", Jung Yoomi : "Quickly go out".

Jung Joonyoung's house revealed and become a hot topic.

Jung Yoomi's surprise visit to Joonyoung's house was aired on Sept 21 installment of MBC 'We Got Married'.

Right the moment when it's revealed, Joonyoung's house was surprisingly clean and neat, caught the viewer's attention.

Yoomi was also said, "It's more comfortable than what I expect. It is also well organized" showing her satisfy.

Unlike the neat living room and kitchen, Yoomi finally found some rotten foods inside the fridge and couldn't hide her embarrassment. But then, under the sink filled various alcohol and makes Yoomi smiles because of it.

When they move to Joonyoung's room, Yoomi being rush to take a look and state her frank mind, "The smell was coming. There must be a mold in his room."

Netizen comments regarding to Joonyoung's house, "Joonyoung's house, it was clean than I expected", "Joonyoung's house, why do you have alcohol that much...", "Joonyoung's house, you need a fragrance", etc.

-- translated by miracle, request by shiningpanda

-- original article by sbs.co.kr

P.S: not 100% accurate though, just want to share with you guys ^___^

hello~ i'm new here (bow 90 degree)
like most people in this thread said, this couple really remind us of the sangchu couple...
the younger 4D husband and matured older wife but can get along with her playfull husband..
finish reading knetizens comments on netizenbuzz...looks like the knetizens starting to like them...
i think they will become fun couple because of their opposite hobbies..
i want to give big applaud to the new wgm season 4 pd for finding them...
(seriously pd-nim, how did you find and match them together?)
i really like jung yu mi in rooftoop prince...i didn't know jung joon young but i think i will start searching about him...
the only think that i didn't like was jjy's outfit during wgm press conference...
stylist-shi, can you give him proper clothes? he seems like a little boy who was forced to wake up and go to school by his mom

Guest shiningpanda

AWKWARD MOMENT:
Joon Young is paired up with Lee Chung Ah for “The Day to Love – Love One" Teaser lol they even kissed.. Chung Ah is also the bestfriend of Yoo Mi in the drama "Wonderful Mama".. What a COINCIDENCE :))

gFYqoaM.jpgeEGDbLI.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JucghDN.jpg
lpojc9d.jpg

Guest eimaAndrea

Hello all.. I watched their latest ep yesterday night and LOL!!! JJY being funny like always. :)) I'm fan of JJY since superstar K4.. I'm not a fan of his music because I don't like rock... But what i love about him is his personality. He always cracks me up with his 4D-ness personality. He is super hilarious..he can be cute, crazy and dorky as well. I  find it so charming + refreshing..:x

It has been a long time since wgm don't have a couple like this..I'm amazed that they received a good response from viewers.  There's no awkwardness between them..and their skinships are so natural. I really hope more people will like them in future.
When i watched them, i feel bad for Yoomi..i think i'm going crazy if i have a bf/husband like this. JJY always teased yoomi and we can see sometime Yoomi can't stand it and blurt out her anger. It was so funny but really thanks to Yoomi because she's not taking his jokes seriously and just  play along with him. But i hope one day Yoomi can step up and control him because I really want to see JJY being control by someone. keke^^
btw shiningpanda . What's the official name of this couple? :)

Guest shunjiryo

eimaAndrea

said:

Hello all.. I watched their latest ep yesterday night and LOL!!! JJY being funny like always. :)) I'm fan of JJY since superstar K4.. I'm not a fan of his music because I don't like rock... But what i love about him is his personality. He always cracks me up with his 4D-ness personality. He is super hilarious..he can be cute, crazy and dorky as well. I  find it so charming + refreshing..:x

It has been a long time since wgm don't have a couple like this..I'm amazed that they received a good response from viewers.  There's no awkwardness between them..and their skinships are so natural. I really hope more people will like them in future.
When i watched them, i feel bad for Yoomi..i think i'm going crazy if i have a bf/husband like this. JJY always teased yoomi and we can see sometime Yoomi can't stand it and blurt out her anger. It was so funny but really thanks to Yoomi because she's not taking his jokes seriously and just  play along with him. But i hope one day Yoomi can step up and control him because I really want to see JJY being control by someone. keke^^
btw shiningpanda . What's the official name of this couple? :)

Archived