[Official] Jung Joon Young ❤ Jung Yoo Mi : Jung-Jung Couple ❤ PocaGuri Thread❤

Guest shiningpanda

Guest shunjiryo

iningpanda said: Caption: 중국 아니고 일본 #Osa
caption: "Normal Version, that crazy osaka night"
Hasisi Park's Instagram Post when they filmed in Osaka, Japan for Joon Young's Be Stupid(6 weeks ago).. guess who went drinking after filming and came home drunk?? hahaha

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hannaveron

Finally a soompi page for this couple. I say, I'm really amused with them. They are like a fresh view in WGM. I love them already from their first episode :) I'll follow them all the way. I just hope they will be aired before or after Taeun, so I won't have a hard time watching. Haha. 

Guest NiCeJoOnGie

Hello everyone! *waves*
I'm Nice from the Philippines! First of all, I want to thank you all for the photos, gifs and videos that you guys are sharing. I love it and I truly appreciate it! :x
It's my first time here and I just want to tell you guys how much I love our JJY! Will it be alright? kekeke
I first saw him on his first appearance on Immortal Songs 2. I didn't pay much attention to him but I think he's cute! hahaha... Then he was on Happy Together. I liked his personality and he was so funny! omg lol
I became a fan in an instant! hahaha... I was really happy when he was casted for WGM alongside Jung Yoomi! I think they'll be cute together and I wasn't wrong. I already watched the first 2 episodes and I super duper enjoyed it! They were so natural with each other even if it was just the first meeting! There's chemistry! *wiggles eyebrows* I loved how he kept calling her "Noona"! He's so 4D I can't! Hahahaha... I really like TaEun couple but I think I'm liking JoonMi more now! :))
It was only yesterday that I started to watch his performances and I was totally in awe! He's really, really, really good! I love his deep husky voice! He really is a rock star! hahaha... And of course, he can't hide his 4D-ness and I like it(Like my other 4D bias *coughs* Jaejoong *coughs*) hahaha...
I can totally say now that I stan him! I like his handsome face, his voice, his 4D-ness. Just everything about him! :\">
And so I want to share these videos that made me stan him! hahaha...

Jung Joon Young & Roy Kim performing Confession

Jung Joon Young performing For You

Jung Joon Young performing The First Poem

Credits: MBCkpop yt

I hope you guys love it like I did! Enjoy! :-bd

Hey Guys! I'm Vani, I'm 21 and I'm from Ecuador.I really love this couple, as many of you here I also loved the Ssangchu couple so I'm expecting lots of fun and 4Dness from this couple.I actually just created an account for this thread. I was tempted before but never like this so I hope we have a lot of fun shipping and posting about this guys.
ah by the way if anyone wants to contact me I'll leave my twitter account here @VaniGinez.
I guess that's it, I'm glad to be joining!  :-*

Annyeong ~~ 
New shipper here :) My name is Leiarn, 20 years old (tomorrow ^^) and I'm French :D  My twitter : @LilLeiarn ^^I've watched some couples in WGM, first was Adam couple, but the couple I fell in love with was TeukSora Dimple Couple :xMany of you speak of Ssangchu Couple so I may give it a try ;)I was reluctant to watch the new couples at first, but I'd think I'd give a try, and I liked them instantly, they're really funny !!! I knew JYM  from Dong Yi, and liked her, but didn't know much of her. And then I checked JJY's singing (didn't knew him) and I fell in love :x I totally love his voice !!! And I watched the babysitting thing, it was so funny ! It'd be so funny if they had to babysit children in WGM in one mission hahahahaha !!
Anyway, nice to meet you all :D
(I think I'll become a JoonRoy shipper too ~~)

Guest eimaAndrea

Hello all..good morning! (morning here..keke^^) :)
To all new members welcome aboard. Hope all of you enjoy your stay here.. So happy that we are getting bigger now! :D
Latest news about JJY upcoming album.
jung-joon-young_1380153209_af_org.jpg
Jung Joon Young makes a statement with his album cover for debut song 'Spotless Mind'

Jung Joon Young is on a mission to make his upcoming debut unforgettable by making a statement with his album jacket for debut song, "Spotless Mind"! Jung Joon Young drew inspiration from the hit film 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' for his debut song which will take listeners on a movie-like experience with his imaginative and sorrowful melody and lyrics. The image also shows Jung Joon Young looking like a chic rocker while holding up his guitar in the shape of a gun, making a strong impression from the get-go. Jung Joon Young will release his 2nd video teaser on the 27th ahead of his official debut on October 1st!

ctto: Allkpop

NiCeJoOnGie said: Hello everyone! *waves*
I'm Nice from the Philippines! First of all, I want to thank you all for the photos, gifs and videos that you guys are sharing. I love it and I truly appreciate it! :x
It's my first time here and I just want to tell you guys how much I love our JJY! Will it be alright? kekeke
I first saw him on his first appearance on Immortal Songs 2. I didn't pay much attention to him but I think he's cute! hahaha... Then he was on Happy Together. I liked his personality and he was so funny! omg lol
I became a fan in an instant! hahaha... I was really happy when he was casted for WGM alongside Jung Yoomi! I think they'll be cute together and I wasn't wrong. I already watched the first 2 episodes and I super duper enjoyed it! They were so natural with each other even if it was just the first meeting! There's chemistry! *wiggles eyebrows* I loved how he kept calling her "Noona"! He's so 4D I can't! Hahahaha... I really like TaEun couple but I think I'm liking JoonMi more now! :))
It was only yesterday that I started to watch his performances and I was totally in awe! He's really, really, really good! I love his deep husky voice! He really is a rock star! hahaha... And of course, he can't hide his 4D-ness and I like it(Like my other 4D bias *coughs* Jaejoong *coughs*) hahaha...
I can totally say now that I stan him! I like his handsome face, his voice, his 4D-ness. Just everything about him! :\">
And so I want to share these videos that made me stan him! hahaha...

I hope you guys love it like I did! Enjoy! :-bd

Guest eimaAndrea

The text preview is out!
정준영 ♡ 정유미 – 신혼살림 장만하기 신경전! ‘준영 VS 유미’ 신혼집 살림을 마련하기위해 마트를 찾은 준영과 유미 부부. 서로의 취향대로 물건을 고르며 티격태격~ 1차 신경전이 발생되고! 평소 남편과 마트 장보기가 꿈이었던 유미는 꿋꿋이 카트를 밀고 나가는데.. 그런데! 갑자기 어디론가 사라진 남편 준영! 유미는 돌아오지 않는 남편을 찾아 헤메기 시작한다. 아내를 홀로 두고 남편 준영이 간 곳은 어디? 우여곡절 끝에 장보기를 끝낸 준영과 유미 부부. 물건을 계산하려는데 생각지도 못한 벽에 부딪히고 마는데.. 두 사람은 어떻게 극복해낼까? 드디어! 도착한 준영♥유미네 신혼집. 텅텅 빈 집에서 두 사란이 싸온 짐을 풀기 시작하고.. 파이팅 아내답게 영양제와 화장품을 한 가득 가지고 온 유미! 반면, 남편 준영이 가져온 짐들은 엄청난 부피를 자랑하는데.. 과연 남편이 가지고 온 엄청난 짐들의 정체는?

Mr. Google makes me crazy! LOL!! But from what I read, they went somewhere for shopping before going to their virtual house.And as usual, they're bickering again because of their differences in taste. Then, JJY disappeared.. I bet he went to the game section! LOL! From now on, my Saturday will full of laughter!! :))
@1402miracle.. if you have time, can you translate this for us. :)
NiCeJoOnGie said:

Guest NiCeJoOnGie

eimaAndrea said: The text preview is out!
정준영 ♡ 정유미 – 신혼살림 장만하기 신경전! ‘준영 VS 유미’ 신혼집 살림을 마련하기위해 마트를 찾은 준영과 유미 부부. 서로의 취향대로 물건을 고르며 티격태격~ 1차 신경전이 발생되고! 평소 남편과 마트 장보기가 꿈이었던 유미는 꿋꿋이 카트를 밀고 나가는데.. 그런데! 갑자기 어디론가 사라진 남편 준영! 유미는 돌아오지 않는 남편을 찾아 헤메기 시작한다. 아내를 홀로 두고 남편 준영이 간 곳은 어디? 우여곡절 끝에 장보기를 끝낸 준영과 유미 부부. 물건을 계산하려는데 생각지도 못한 벽에 부딪히고 마는데.. 두 사람은 어떻게 극복해낼까? 드디어! 도착한 준영♥유미네 신혼집. 텅텅 빈 집에서 두 사란이 싸온 짐을 풀기 시작하고.. 파이팅 아내답게 영양제와 화장품을 한 가득 가지고 온 유미! 반면, 남편 준영이 가져온 짐들은 엄청난 부피를 자랑하는데.. 과연 남편이 가지고 온 엄청난 짐들의 정체는?

Mr. Google makes me crazy! LOL!! But from what I read, they went somewhere for shopping before going to their virtual house.And as usual, they're bickering again because of their differences in taste. Then, JJY disappeared.. I bet he went to the game section! LOL! From now on, my Saturday will full of laughter!! :))
@1402miracle.. if you have time, can you translate this for us. :)
NiCeJoOnGie said:

Guest NiCeJoOnGie

colourgrae said:  His voice has been bugging me for some time. Not in a bad way but that his voice sounded familiar. The deep clear type of voice. I finally figured out who his voice reminded me of.

At least, it sounds similar to me.  :-?

Archived