[Official] Jung Joon Young ❤ Jung Yoo Mi : Jung-Jung Couple ❤ PocaGuri Thread❤

Guest shiningpanda

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shiningpanda

@1402miracle I'm dying pf curiosity here =__= What kind of war are they having??? Are they fighting about buying stuffs for their house?? if it is that so, then it would be a cute war hahaha omg I just can't imagine them fighting in a serious mood.

Guest NiCeJoOnGie

jjybestupidep1backstage.jpg

[TRANS] Be Stupid Ep 1: At the back stage

PD: i think it went well?
Joonyoung: it doesn't seems well done, how was it?
can't we rest(stop filming) for 45 minutes?it was so hard (for me)..

Joonyoung: bcos it wasn't easy for a rookie to get this opportunity..so i gratefully accepted it..i should have been prepared it better,,
It hits me how ignorant I am..

jjybestupidep1rockfestival.jpg

[TRANS] Be Stupid Ep 1: At the Rock Festival

Joonyoung forgot some lyric of the songs.
Joonyoung: It was like in hell,i forgot the lyric..it just embarrassing,I wanna hide.

(after the performance)
Joonyoung: I was too focus on my performance that i forgt the lyrics, its fine..
(Ock Yohan/PIA band vocalist) : sometimes i did forget the lyric too, its okay..(encouraging)

Credits: naraejoha via JoonYoungPage (twitter)

Guest TrĂºc NguyĂªn N1430293032

NiCeJoOnGie said:

[TRANS] Be Stupid Ep 1: At the back stage

PD: i think it went well?
Joonyoung: it doesn't seems well done, how was it?
can't we rest(stop filming) for 45 minutes?it was so hard (for me)..

Joonyoung: bcos it wasn't easy for a rookie to get this opportunity..so i gratefully accepted it..i should have been prepared it better,,
It hits me how ignorant I am..

[TRANS] Be Stupid Ep 1: At the Rock Festival

Joonyoung forgot some lyric of the songs.
Joonyoung: It was like in hell,i forgot the lyric..it just embarrassing,I wanna hide.

(after the performance)
Joonyoung: I was too focus on my performance that i forgt the lyrics, its fine..
(Ock Yohan/PIA band vocalist) : sometimes i did forget the lyric too, its okay..(encouraging)

Credits: naraejoha via JoonYoungPage (twitter)

Guest shunjiryo

Leiarn said: Annyeong ~~ 
New shipper here :) My name is Leiarn, 20 years old (tomorrow ^^) and I'm French :D  My twitter : @LilLeiarn ^^I've watched some couples in WGM, first was Adam couple, but the couple I fell in love with was TeukSora Dimple Couple :xMany of you speak of Ssangchu Couple so I may give it a try ;)I was reluctant to watch the new couples at first, but I'd think I'd give a try, and I liked them instantly, they're really funny !!! I knew JYM  from Dong Yi, and liked her, but didn't know much of her. And then I checked JJY's singing (didn't knew him) and I fell in love :x I totally love his voice !!! And I watched the babysitting thing, it was so funny ! It'd be so funny if they had to babysit children in WGM in one mission hahahahaha !!
Anyway, nice to meet you all :D
(I think I'll become a JoonRoy shipper too ~~)

Guest xolemonmeringuexo

I FEEL BAD i sometimes treat this thread like a jung joon young thread.. i think he needs a personal one made.. 

HIS VIDEO TEASER IS OUT!! FOR HIS 10.1 DEBUT!! THE VJ AND THE REST OF THE CREW FILMED IT WITH HIM IN EP 3 OF BE STUPID!

[WGM Ep 189 Preview Text]

Jung Joonyoung ♥ Jung Yoomi -- Newlywed's life was full of war, 'Joonyoung vs Yoomi'

To filled the newlywed house well, Joonyoung and Yoomi couple went to the mart.
Bickered about each other's liking stuffs~ and the first war is begun.
Yoomi, who always been dreaming about going to the mart together with husband, being volunteer to pushing the cart ...

But! Husband Joonyoung suddenly disappeared somewhere!
Yoomi starting to catch the husband who doesnt come back up.
To leave his wife alone, where was the husband Joonyoung go?

Twist and turns to the end to them finished shopping.
The things being calculated but they have no idea of the over limit budget. (I'm not sure about this line, sorry^^)
So how did they handle this?

Finally Joonyoung♥Yoomi arrived at the newlywed house.
In the empty house, the two is starting to fight (again) when they unpacked their luggage.
Yoomi brought full of nutrition things and cosmetics.
On the other hand, Joonyoung brought such big luggage that he boasts a lot.What is in the inside of Joonyoung's big luggage?

-- translated by 1402miracle-- articles by imbc
P.S : not 100% accurate, just want to share with you guys. Sorry for late posting, lol... Forgot to post it after lunch lol~

Guest NiCeJoOnGie

1402miracle said: [WGM Ep 189 Preview Text]

Jung Joonyoung ♥ Jung Yoomi -- Newlywed's life was full of war, 'Joonyoung vs Yoomi'

To filled the newlywed house well, Joonyoung and Yoomi couple went to the mart.
Bickered about each other's liking stuffs~ and the first war is begun.
Yoomi, who always been dreaming about going to the mart together with husband, being volunteer to pushing the cart ...

But! Husband Joonyoung suddenly disappeared somewhere!
Yoomi starting to catch the husband who doesnt come back up.
To leave his wife alone, where was the husband Joonyoung go?

Twist and turns to the end to them finished shopping.
The things being calculated but they have no idea of the over limit budget. (I'm not sure about this line, sorry^^)
So how did they handle this?

Finally Joonyoung♥Yoomi arrived at the newlywed house.
In the empty house, the two is starting to fight (again) when they unpacked their luggage.
Yoomi brought full of nutrition things and cosmetics.
On the other hand, Joonyoung brought such big luggage that he boasts a lot.What is in the inside of Joonyoung's big luggage?

-- translated by 1402miracle-- articles by imbc
P.S : not 100% accurate, just want to share with you guys. Sorry for late posting, lol... Forgot to post it after lunch lol~

Guest NiCeJoOnGie

Jung Joon Young hints at the second version of his debut MV with another video teaser

Jung Joon Young is getting ready for the release of his debut song, "Spotless Mind", and has followed up with a second video teaser!

The second video teaser takes on a completely different feel from the first one, surprising fans.

It turns out the differences are due to the fact that there are actually two music video versions in the making! While the first one hinted at the darker concept music video, this new one gives us a look at the more bright and serene concept depicted in the second version. 

As mentioned before, Jung Joon Young drew inspiration from the hit film 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' for his debut song which will take listeners on a movie-like experience with his imaginative and sorrowful melody and lyrics. 

Jung Joon Young will make his official debut with the release on October 1st!

Credits: Allkpop

2nd teaser

OMGGGGG I'm so excited for this!!! You guys are feeling the same right? I just wish the girl on the MV is our Yoomi lol but well... Goodluck Mercutio on your debut! \m/

Guest shiningpanda

lyrayoo said: Hello everyone! It's my first time to post in this thread, first also in a WGM-related couple thread. I usually post in kdrama OTP (oh, I only have one, InHyun couple :) ). 
Anyways, I started to follow this couple mainly because of JJY (Name defines for itself why :D ) . But it turned out to be a funny couple to watch, specially on Yu Mi's way of interacting with a dongsaen-rockstar introvert (when the game is on) kiddo. I love how the pairing goes because it inspires me as a nuna =))
I tweaked our first page, thanks to @shiningpanda for the go signal ^^

BTW, A QUICK REMINDER EVERYONE, specially to the newbies ~~
Kindly avoid to QUOTE IMAGES because this may spam our thread and may lead to automatic closure if not pre-empted. 
Will spazz more about this couple for the coming episodes ! Tada!

Annyeong!!! everyone...so glad joonmi shippers are getting bigger...kekeke..and count me in...keke..I'm from the philippines...I'm 18 yrs. old...currently shipping all the couples in wgm...and i find joonmi couple so funny and adorable...just like one of the studio mcs said "you need a couple like this"...keke...let us witness how they progress together...kekeke

:D  :D  :D 
:-h  :-h  :-h

Archived