[Official] Jung Joon Young ❤ Jung Yoo Mi : Jung-Jung Couple ❤ PocaGuri Thread❤

Guest shiningpanda

Guest ianiftirasy

1234749_359841577481212_1346309660_n.jpg

I've always read WGM articles on AllKpop and their comments etc.
When people keeps on telling that they stop watching WGM since this and that couple ended their marriage.
But, I find it funny when they lurking on one or two couple and falling in love again with the program
while bashing the PD-nim because its scripted bla bla bla...
I didn't mind at all with what the concepts are all about since I'm shipping them without thinking too much.
Why don't we find the happiness with them? Always enjoy the show.

Life's too short for hate, right?

:)

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't watched WGM in several years but I watched their scenes and they are quite entertaining. I'm looking forward to watching their story unfold.
What I like best is that they don't even have to be doing funny things to be funny. For example, when they were sitting at that cafe (or whatever). All they did was talk but their conversation was entertaining.

ETA:
Lol... I just saw the press conference clip. LMAO, that suit, it's like he borrowed it from this father's friend (who's 50lbs heavier).

Guest xolemonmeringuexo

AAAH EPISODE 3 RAW , havent watched it yet but supposed to be daebak credit joonro893.tumblr.comalso where i originally found ep 2 link ;)
http://www.hantvbogi.com/20130924/bestupid.htm

AND his blog site http://blog.naver.com/poketchu

Guest chrissy96

xolemonmeringuexo said: AAAH EPISODE 3 RAW , havent watched it yet but supposed to be daebak credit joonro893.tumblr.comalso where i originally found ep 2 link ;)
http://www.hantvbogi.com/20130924/bestupid.htm

AND his blog site http://blog.naver.com/poketchu

Guest xolemonmeringuexo

thats actually episode 2, episode 1 was on 130910...link here...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14kdnc_ㅈㅇ_fun

apparently, only one more episode left ;(
SPOILER:
HAHAAAA the stylist dude is actually younger .. all the while pretending to be older
Jung joon young the original troll gets trolled. Curses in response.

Guest shiningpanda

Jung Joon Young's Be Stupid screencaps

HAPPY 10th Page guys! and Happy 1st week on this thread!
OL1e7Rw.pngeZuPpU4.png

doesn't he look sexy with sunglasses? :\">

View more pictures here:

Db9e7DL.pngEXqGXq6.png7DbsJv9.pngtHa1hAa.png
tongue out!!

qx4hntK.png

View more of his cuteness here:

jkKanUQ.png4HVf468.pngISEIVQ5.png5TBUogd.png

WbNs55j.pngFJwjtLQ.png
TATTOO SPOTTED!

Kyaaa! Been lurking here at soompi waiting for someone to create a forum for JJY. I love him since SSK4 audition, and it's my first time watching SSK4 just to see him. Lol.
So happy to see this thread, thanks for the mods. :)I love JJY and I like JY that's why I'll be a regular here. Both are bright and they look great with each other. Btw, it's my first time watching WGM too!
Call me Gmay unnie btw! xoxo

Guest shiningpanda

J8l2cBY.pngCaption: 중국 아니고 일본 #OsakagmFueu0.pngcaption: "Normal Version, that crazy osaka night"
Hasisi Park's Instagram Post when they filmed in Osaka, Japan for Joon Young's Be Stupid(6 weeks ago).. guess who went drinking after filming and came home drunk?? hahaha

Guest TrĂºc NguyĂªn N1430293032

nabin said: Hi guys, Im nabin and from Vietnam
I'm not fluent in english so i didnt write much in my previous posts :( Hope u guys dont feel annoyed w/ my broken english  :D
i guess gayle is the maknae of this thread ha ha ;;)
Im a JoongBo fan too. Actually i love all couples in ss 1, esp Joongbo and AnSol. Their chemistries were so amazing ~ And then the show went down, I think they changed PD-nim. The PD-nim in ss1 is now in charge of Appa Odiga, which is very famous currently.The show becomes too scripted due to the pressure of low-rating.
About JoonMi couple, I hope they enjoy the show instead of trying to show us that they're getting closer when they dont. Their conversations are already entertaining enough :))
Ah, i find JY cute when he keeps calling YM noona. But while Hwangbo could handle it cooly, YooMi seems to take it seriously. I hope she wont get noona-zoned feelings

hello, really glad to know there are many of us who likes jjy & ym. jjy is so funny, he is not afraid to show his carefree personality. I hope he gains a little weight and not to wear clothes in large sizes cause it made him look more thinner. ym is so patience with him. Like her in rooftop prince. I like this couple , they are not ackward with each other, they seems natural while having conversation.   Looking forward to the next episodes.

Dear all... would you please REMOVE pictures everytime you quote posts?

So that we would not spamming our threads with same pictures..

Thank you so much for your understanding...

@shunjiryo... what's ur twitter accnt? You can see mine (besides my name) n be free to follow.... ^_^

Guest shunjiryo

Tia S. (@T14503NG)

wrote:

»

Dear all... would you please REMOVE pictures everytime you quote posts?

So that we would not spamming our threads with same pictures..

Thank you so much for your understanding...

@shunjiryo

... what's ur twitter accnt? You can see mine (besides my name) n be free to follow....

^_^

Archived