[Official] Jung Joon Young ❤ Jung Yoo Mi : Jung-Jung Couple ❤ PocaGuri Thread❤

Guest shiningpanda

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, Im nabin and from Vietnam
I'm not fluent in english so i didnt write much in my previous posts :( Hope u guys dont feel annoyed w/ my broken english  :D
i guess gayle is the maknae of this thread ha ha ;;)
Im a JoongBo fan too. Actually i love all couples in ss 1, esp Joongbo and AnSol. Their chemistries were so amazing ~ And then the show went down, I think they changed PD-nim. The PD-nim in ss1 is now in charge of Appa Odiga, which is very famous currently.The show becomes too scripted due to the pressure of low-rating.
About JoonMi couple, I hope they enjoy the show instead of trying to show us that they're getting closer when they dont. Their conversations are already entertaining enough :))
Ah, i find JY cute when he keeps calling YM noona. But while Hwangbo could handle it cooly, YooMi seems to take it seriously. I hope she wont get noona-zoned feelings

Hi, I'm from USA, California.  I'm a noona 2x. I started watching Korean dramas by chance and now that is mostly what I watch. I'd seen clips of this show but hardly any are completely subbed in english so I wasn't hooked on them.But I happened to watch the Global WGM. I'm a Hongki Mina shipper and that is why I was interested in this couple.  JY is a creative brat with a lot of charm. YM I think, can handle him. She might have a melt down now an then but she will rise to the occasion I think. I also hope that neither feel forced to be a "nice" couple. Whoever chose them to be a couple is either a genius or crazy defunct counselor.
 To all those whose 2nd language is english -  I salute you. English is a hard language and I am constantly amazed at how well people write and speak it. Sometimes I think better than me....   :P

Hi.. its tia here from jakarta, indonesia n guess I'm the oldest here.. sobs...

Anyway.. have you all noticed that uri mercutio shown his jealousy to his wifey (in the 2nd eps)??

Remember when he showed yoomi his game room then yoomi said that in a musician's room she knew there's a room with keyboard etc etc to compose music and then uri JJY asked yoomi who he was n did JJY know him...

I find it cute n honest...I think actually JJY really likes her. See how he flirt yoomi. He did it not in bad way but coz he likes it...

This couple would show us diff atmosphere.... This will be very very interesting to see...

cant wait to see the next eps...

Guest eimaAndrea

@nabin don't worry..your English is just fine..My English is not good too but as long as we understand each other then it's ok. :)
Btw, hello everyone.. Hi fellow Malaysian. =;I'm eimaandrea, a 26 yrs old chemist from Malaysia.. I'm an avid fan of ShineeYongseo shipper before, now really in love with Taeun couple and currently getting attached to JoonMi.. :XCan't wait to see them bickering again!LOL! :))
I saw many of you here from another ship and have your own favorite couples. So I hope we can remain respectful, refrain from bashing other couple, keep this thread clean so we can have a smooth sailing! :)>-
Nice to meet all of you here..Way to go JoonMi couple~ <3 :)

Guest xolemonmeringuexo

babyfat61 said: To our JoonMi couple fans : do you know /where i can see or hear a clip of JJY speaks English ? I'm super curious of our new husband speak w/ an Europe accent  or not

Guest ianiftirasy

Tia S. (@T14503NG) said: Hi.. its tia here from jakarta, indonesia n guess I'm the oldest here.. sobs...

Anyway.. have you all noticed that uri mercutio shown his jealousy to his wifey (in the 2nd eps)??
Remember when he showed yoomi his game room then yoomi said that in a musician's room she knew there's a room with keyboard etc etc to compose music and then uri JJY asked yoomi who he was n did JJY know him...
I find it cute n honest...I think actually JJY really likes her. See how he flirt yoomi. He did it not in bad way but coz he likes it...

This couple would show us diff atmosphere.... This will be very very interesting to see...
cant wait to see the next eps...

Guest shunjiryo

Hi, I am Angela from the Philippines. I am noona-er than Yumi. I actually think I am the oldest one here! T_T

The only WGM season that I religiously followed was Season 1 with JoongBo (with Alex-Shinae; and Crown J-Inyoung) and then this season because of Joonyoung. I have liked Joonyoung since SSK4 time. And I am glad that finally he will debut this October. Soo proud of him.

I like how casual JoonMi couple is. They are not awkward and they do laugh a lot- as in laugh out loud. They are both comfortable with each other and they just throw comments at each other, and then laugh in the end.

I hope Yoomi/Pocahontas/Noona maintain her patience with Joonyoung. I think JY can be a teeny bit stubborn and "naughty". He will push her to her limits and test her patience. But he will make her laugh in the end. Such charm.

It will be interesting to see how their married life will be- or will it blossom into something new..?

I have to say that for some reason, I kinda long for those "cute awkward moments" just because they are so comfortable with each other. I am sure the writers/PD will have so much fun having them do couple stuff because they are so comfortable around each other, that it will be even more fun to see what will make them squirm/feel shy around each other or around people.

Nice to meet all of you!
And, if you guys have twitter, let's be twitter friends too!  ^__^

and of course, a shout out to all of you! ♥♥ (sorry if I forgot someone)

shiningpanda  ianiftirasy  dw91 1402miracle I.K.A  eimimie benbening nabin colourgrae Tia S. eimaAndrea :)

Guest chrissy96

Hi guys! 
I am a 17-year-old Korean girl, living in Japan. :)
I was a lurker here from when you guys were at page 5 :PI'm a K-Drama addict and I'm really active in the drama side of soompi (I'm currently watching/live recapping Good Doctor) ;)
This is the first time for me to be a part of a thread of a WGM couple heh x)This couple make me laugh sooo much! I cannot get enough of them.... I wish they would only show this couple for the whole 1 hour hahaha they're too funny and they suit each other!! :))
I started watching WGM from Adam Couple - they have a really special place in my heart and I continued watching WGM because I had this strong hope that a couple like them will be in WGM. And, now, FINALLY, THIS JOON-MI COUPLE TAKES THE CROWN!! :D
They're so different and they seem too unromantic to some people but as a 4-year veteran in WGM  :-B I have noted down their very natural skinship and the lack of awkwardness really shows the potential of this pairing. :x
I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY :)>-

Guest wishstarz

Hi All!

Got involved in Kdramas and somehow saw Kwanghee on WGM, then fell in love with Jinwoon, then loved, loved TaeGui and now laughing at JungJung. I'm everyone's noona's living in US.

Enjoy all the videos and pics learning about the couple, thanks for all your contributions! Looking forward to their journey!,

Hi guys! 

I am a 17-year-old Korean girl, living in Japan. :)

I was a lurker here from when you guys were at page 5 :PI'm a K-Drama addict and I'm really active in the drama side of soompi (I'm currently watching/live recapping Good Doctor) ;)

This is the first time for me to be a part of a thread of a WGM couple heh x)This couple make me laugh sooo much! I cannot get enough of them.... I wish they would only show this couple for the whole 1 hour hahaha they're too funny and they suit each other!! :))

I started watching WGM from Adam Couple - they have a really special place in my heart and I continued watching WGM because I had this strong hope that a couple like them will be in WGM. And, now, FINALLY, THIS JOON-MI COUPLE TAKES THE CROWN!! :D

They're so different and they seem too unromantic to some people but as a 4-year veteran in WGM  :-B I have noted down their very natural skinship and the lack of awkwardness really shows the potential of this pairing. :x

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY :)>-

@chrissy96... hello korean girl... >.< so glad you can join us here.. cos at least we have two member who understand korean langguage... heee... welcome aboard!!!

@shinjiryo... hmmm I thought I was the eldest here too.. glad we have something in common. LOL...

Welcome aboard too.....

Archived