[Official] Jung Joon Young ❤ Jung Yoo Mi : Jung-Jung Couple ❤ PocaGuri Thread❤

Guest shiningpanda

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kranggo2272

anyeong everyone....
@shiningpanda, thanks for putting up this thread..I am joining this ship because Joonmi couple really reminds me of Joongbo/sangchu couple. A noona-dongsaeng pairing wherein the guy has 4D personality but cute in his own way and the girl always has a big smile/laugh and sometimes get annoyed too. I really enjoyed watching their part because there is no dull moments and you really have to be quick because of the 4Dness of JJY..you might miss that he is actually joking or showing aegyo. 
JJY looks like he enjoys messing up with JM but when you look closely during the part where JM was strumming the guitar and she got frustrated---you can see that JJY was worried for her and started appeasing her by saying "you were amazing". I find it really cute that he cares for her in a very subtle way. I am so looking forward to this couple...

Guest Alice TG1430293025

shiningpanda said: AWKWARD MOMENT:
Joon Young is paired up with Lee Chung Ah for “The Day to Love – Love One" Teaser lol they even kissed.. Chung Ah is also the bestfriend of Yoo Mi in the drama "Wonderful Mama".. What a COINCIDENCE :))

gFYqoaM.jpgeEGDbLI.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JucghDN.jpg
lpojc9d.jpg

Guest shiningpanda

Can we do a self introduction here, I want to know where everyone in here came from. If you guys want to keep it private it's okay. I will respect your privacy. You guys can say your name too if you want :)) I think this will make us even more closer

So, I'll start.. I'm gayle, I'm from Hawaii but originally from the Philippines and I'm 15 years old.

Don't say that I'm young because I'm not. I feel really old since I turned 13.. (Feelings of a teenager)

So it's you guys's turn! Don't be shy. We're one family here.

Can we do a self introduction here, I want to know where everyone in here came from. If you guys want to keep it private it's okay. I will respect your privacy. You guys can say your name too if you want :)) I think this will make us even more closer

So, I'll start.. I'm gayle, I'm from Hawaii but originally from the Philippines and I'm 15 years old.

Don't say that I'm young because I'm not. I feel really old since I turned 13.. (Feelings of a teenager)

Hello there.. :-h

I am DW , 22 , student from Malaysia.. :D

I am a YongSeo shipper and currently I love JoonMi couple..Yes, to be honest, I love rockstars..that is the reason why I shipped them because for me, rockstars got their own ways or we could see different side of them in expressing their love..see how charismatic they are on stage just like our JJY, but when it comes to love and relationship matters, they got their own sweet unique unexpected ways approaching their partner..suddenly they transform into 'other' guy..not the same charismatic rockers guy we see on stage..kekeke :x

It is really nice to join and know all of you here..spread the loves.. B-)

I am in the middle of my final examinations..got 2 papers more..pray for me.. :)

Andrew Simon Joon Mercutio Cheng..!!!!!

Guest ianiftirasy

shiningpanda said: Can we do a self introduction here, I want to know where everyone in here came from. If you guys want to keep it private it's okay. I will respect your privacy. You guys can say your name too if you want :)) I think this will make us even more closer

Hellowww....

Nice to meet you all here :)

Just call me Miracle ^___^ 22 yo...

I ship anyone lol kidding...

I ship WooU Taeun JoonMi YoonSo (too much eh?)

love all about Korea ♥,♥

Hope can get along well with you guys....

P.S: Dear shiningpanda, I still have one article for you kkkkkk...

Guest ikahishak

shiningpanda said: Can we do a self introduction here, I want to know where everyone in here came from. If you guys want to keep it private it's okay. I will respect your privacy. You guys can say your name too if you want :)) I think this will make us even more closer

Hi I'm Bening from Indonesia :))
Nice to meet you Jung Joon Young and Yoomi shipper. 
Honestly, I stop watching We got Married since Yongsoe couple leave the show. And, a few days ago I read an article about WGM new couple in Nettizenbuzz. Yeah, I'm little bit surprised since nettizen rarely give positif coment to this show, except Taemin and Naun. But they give a positif coment to our lovely couple, and said how hilarious Jung Joon Yong. And, after read that article, I give try watched this couple. Yeahhhh, totaly I'm in love with this couple. 
Jung Joon Young has a fresh and unique personality. He has so much charisma that make I love him more :)) I  just couldn't stop laugh everytime he said nonsense things. It's must be frustating to Jung yoo mi but they hilarious together. I can't wait the next episode ~~
I love you all :)
P.S : Sorry for my poor english 

Archived