Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

CGV Facebook update

68416202_3137405606332669_84047784402002

Cr  CGV FB

Kim Go Eun with Begin Again 3 cast member Henry Lau filming for upcoming episode 

EBakqODUIAAFjuM.jpg

Cr via Kim Go Eun Philippines

Preview of KGE and JHI upcoming episode of KBS2's  Happy Together 4, to be air next Thursday, August 15th, at 11 p.m.

Promotional movie stand for Yoo Yeol's Music Album at COEX Megabox theater
Spoiler

The bakery where Yoo Yeol's Music Album was filmed
Spoiler

• Like 4

The second movie trailer with English subtitles for "Tune in for Love" 유열의 음악앨범 (2019)

New stills of KGE and JHI

New clip

Spoiler

KGE celebrated her friend's birthday

Lee Minho, Kim Goeun's drama to air on first half of 2020

Scriptwriter Kim Eun Sook's new drama to be broadcast for first time on SBS.

Spoiler

139f41abb14bb555fd5cc61a2bc1cd54.jpg?typ

On August 12, Hwa & Dam Pictures and Studio Dragon confirmed that SBS would be the broadcasting platform for screenwriter Kim Eun Sook's new work ''The King: The Eternal Monarch'', which is set to premiere in the first half of 2020.

According to the sale contract signed with SBS about the first televising right, "The King: The Eternal Monarch" is shown on TV, then the drama is expected to be screened in turn on other various platforms like OTT, based on the content distribution strategy of Hwa & Dam Pictures and Studio Dragon.

Studio Dragon is expanding its influence as a competitive content producer when relying on the strategy of platform diversification such as selling to terrestrial television stations such work as "Legend of the Blue Sea", "My Golden Life", etc. and recently, "Spring Night" (MBC) or "Doctor John" (SBS).

Not only domestic TV channels, but Studio Dragon is also about to release Netflix Original series produced by the company such as ''Love Alarm'', ''I Am Alone'', etc. The decision to make further cooperation in selling basically completed content is expected to become the bridge for Studio Dragon to enter the oversea market in the future.

Studio Dragon's representative said, "Unlike investing a part of the production cost to produce a drama for existing TV stations and holding Intellectual Property Rights, Studio Dragon's strategy is to create a plan of content from the company's own resources and then sell televising right to many platforms such as TV stations, OTT, etc. Under the open platform policy, we will select the optimal platform for each content without being tied by the internal distribution channels in order to maximize the work performance."

On the other hand, director Baek Sang Hoon - who once worked with scriptwriter Kim Eun Sook to create "Descendants of the Sun" - will be the acting director of "The King: The Eternal Monarch". This is a fantasy romance drama that promises to bring sometimes touching moments, sometimes numb with sadness for the audience. The story of the drama set in a parallel world, which is rarely mentioned in dramas. The content revolves around the synergies between the two worlds of the emperor (Lee Gon) of the Korean Empire, a natural value person, who wants to against the evil whispers to close "the door leading to another world", and the Korean detective (Jung Tae Eul), a social value person, who wants to protect love, people, and someone's life.

"The King: The Eternal Monarch" confirmed to choose actor Lee Min Ho as the male lead and actress Kim Go Eun as the female lead. In particular, Kim Go Eun will challenge herself in playing a dual role - Korean detective Jung Tae Eul and criminal Luna - who lives on the bottom of Korean Empire's society.

Sports Chosun = Reporter Moon Ji Yeon lunamoon@sportschosun.com Cr Channel V Live

K-Photo Reel: Kim Go Eun And Jung Hae In Blossom With Romantic Hues In Recent Photo Shoot

Spoiler

KIM GO EUN AND JUNG HAE IN SHOWCASE THEIR UNDENIABLE CHEMISTRY IN A RECENT PHOTO SHOOT PROMOTION FOR YOO YEOL’S MUSIC ALBUM.

The popular actors are the lead stars of the upcoming romantic movie Yoo Yeol’s Music Album. Prior to the premiere of the movie, they prove that they make a great pair through these photos.

96897266.1.jpg

Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In were a breath of fresh air as the concept of the photo shoot was light and airy. With a baby blue background, the photos captured the exuberant youth that both stars emanate.

96897265.1.jpg

In other shots, they stand out as they pose in an all-white background. Kim was garbed in a beautiful lacy white dress which she matched with white sneakers. The femininity of her dress is in contrast with the casual tones of her sneakers, but Kim manages to pull it off and make for a more relaxed and comfortable vibe.

On the other hand, Jung is dressed smartly with a jacket and a plain white t-shirt underneath. The actor also finishes off the look with white sneakers, complementing Kim’s relaxed ensemble.

Excitement heightens further for potential moviegoers with this pictorial. If a photo shoot can perfectly capture their undeniable chemistry, then it will most certainly translate well on their upcoming project.

96897263.1.jpg

YOO YEOL’S MUSIC ALBUM

The upcoming movie is set in the 1990’s. Mi Soo (Kim Go Eun) meets Hyun Woo (Jung Hae In) at a store where she is a part-time worker. Although Mi Soo is immediately smitten with the lad, the feelings are not the same. Coincidentally, the pair meet on the first day that the radio program “Yoo Yeo’s Music Album” airs on the radio. They bond over the radio program and its music. Eventually, they start a romantic relationship. But like any couple, they encounter problems along the way and eventually they decide to separate.

96897262.1.jpg

KIM GO EUN: LEE MIN HO’S NEXT LEADING LADY

Separately, the actors are also gearing up for their new dramas and endeavors. Kim was confirmed as Lee Min Ho’s co-star for the actor’s comeback drama after his enlistment. Entitled The King: The Eternal Monarch, the actress takes on dual roles as Jung Tae Eul and Luna. The drama features parallel worlds wherein The Devil is unleashed in the human world. It opens a door to a parallel world. Lee Min Ho’s character, Korean Emperor Lee Gon, struggles to close the door to the parallel world. Meanwhile, Jung Tae Eul does everything she can to protect the lives of the people in the modern world. This is Kim’s reunion project with screenwriter Kim Eun Sook, whom she previously worked with on Goblin.

96897264.1.jpg

JUNG HAE IN: GEARING UP FOR A FAN MEETING

Meanwhile, Jung has just successfully wrapped up his second romance drama, One Spring Night. His role in the drama marks a benchmark of unique story lines, as his character Yoo Ji Ho is a single father. Ji Ho falls in love with Lee Jung In, portrayed by Han Ji Min.

Additionally, the actor is preparing for a fan meeting in the Philippines. Entitled “One Summer Night”, the actor plans to return to Manila and greet fans with warmth and positive thoughts. The event is slated for September 28.

96897267.1.jpg

Fans can see more of the pair’s interview and photo shoot as it is released on August 10. Meanwhile, the movie Yoo Yeol’s Music Album will be in theaters starting August 28.

Source: Sports DongA Cr Hello Kpop

Lee Min Ho: Actor starring in ‘The King: The Eternal Monarch’ with Kim Go Eun; Here are drama details to know

Spoiler

Lee Min Ho was discharged from the army in April, and he immediately resumed his work. He had photoshoots, product endorsements and charity works too. Aside from these, he was confirmed to make his comeback in the drama scene via “The King: The Eternal Monarch.”

The actor’s first drama since being released from the army was good news to fans who want to see him again on TV. His last work before enlisting was “Legends of the Blue Sea” with superstar actress Jun Ji Hyun, and this was more than two years already.

Min Ho’s newest drama

Although many fans have been expressing their wish for the 32-year-old star to do “Heirs 2” with Park Shin Hye again. Apparently, this is not in the cards, but he will still be reunited with someone from 2013’s “Heirs,” and she’s the drama’s writer Kim Eun Sook. She has written “The King: The Eternal Monarch” and chose Min Ho to be its lead actor.

The drama will feature a popular concept of "parallel worlds" where the main character who was a king in the old Korean empire, found out that there was a door that opens to another world which is the present time. To avoid chaos, the king sought the help of a detective from the modern world so they can seal the door and avoid people in the past and present to cross each other’s world.

Drama details - Filming and cast

Aside from Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun was also confirmed to star in “The King: The Eternal Monarch.” The actress joined the cast lineup in May, and this would be her second biggest project so far. Her career took off, and her name was recognized in many countries after starring in “Goblin” with Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo.

Kim Kyung Nam was also confirmed to be appearing in Kim Eun Sook’s new drama. His addition was announced shortly after Woo Do Hwan was added to the cast.

It was reported that Lee Min Ho and the rest of the cast are set to begin filming in the second half of this year. It will be a rigorous work for everyone as the drama has been scheduled to air in the first half of 2020. Lastly, the fantasy drama will be directed by Baek Sang Hoon.

Cr Econotimes

• Like 3

Preview of KGE on Happy Together 4, showcasing her beautiful voice and singing Breath by Lee Hi. Episode to air this Thursday, 8/15 at 11 pm on KBS 2

KGE IG update

KGE and JHI on Cultwo Show

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[SBS Star] Kim Go-eun Reveals What Jung Hae In's Real Personality Is Like

201344113_1280.jpg

Actress Kim Go-eun shared what actor Jung Hae In's real personality is like.

On August 13, Kim Go-eun and Jung Hae In guested on SBS POWER FM's radio show 'Cultwo Show'.

During the talk, one of the hosts Kim Tae Kyun said, "You two must have felt quite comfortable with each other when you met for this movie. Didn't you guys worked together in the drama 'Guardian: the Lonely and Great God'?"

Jung Hae In answered, "That's right, but we worked so briefly then that it almost felt like we met for the first time when we met again. But Go-eun is really easy-going, so it didn't take too long until we became close."

201344112_1280.jpg

After Jung Hae In finished giving his answer, Kim Go-eun said, "When you look at Hae In, you can just tell that he is a kind person, right? His real personality is just that; he is super kind. What I find interesting about him is though, the fact that he drinks really well. But I've never seen him acting drunk."

Kim Go-eun continued, "Hae In's quite serious and that makes me laugh for some reason. That makes me want to keep making fun of him."

She also added that Jung Hae In is a person who cannot handle compliments well, "Whenever someone compliments him on something, he never knows how to respond to it as well."

While listening to Kim Go-eun, Jung Hae In blushed and smiled with his head down in shyness.

Spoiler

201344110_1280.jpg

201344111_1280.jpg

Meanwhile, Kim Go-eun and Jung Hae In look forward for their romance movie 'Tune in for Love' to come out on August 28.

(Credit= SBS POWER FM Cultwo Show, 'cultwoshow' Instagram)

Cr Lee Narin, SBS Star 

Vlive Article

Spoiler

Kim Go Eun reveals how drunken Jung Hae In is like

Actress Kim Go Eun shared that actor Jung Hae In is actually a heavyweight drinker.

0004027482_002_20190612085816647.jpg?typ

The two lead actors Jung Hae In and Kim Go Eun of the movie "Tune In For Love" participated in "Cultwo Show" (SBS PowerFM) aired on August 13 as guests.

On the show, Jung Hae In said, "I once had a very brief encounter with Kim Go Eun in the movie "Goblin" (tvN cable channel). Although the first meeting was normally not so comfortable, Kim Go Eun always makes others feel good."

Kim Go Eun revealed about Jung Hae In, "As everyone sees, he is gentle and decent. But on the contrary, he drinks so well. He does not usually show his look in a drunken state. Normally, he is serious, but that image is very funny. Besides, if being praised, he will be confused and not know what to do."

On the other hand, "Tune In For Love" is a film that depicts the process of "catching up the frequency" between Mi Soo (played by Kim Go Eun) and Hyun Woo (played by Jung Hae In) - the two people meeting by chance like a song played on the radio - after a long period of time passing by each other and meeting again. The film is expected to hit the theaters on August 28.

Cr My Daily = Reporter Jung Ji Hyun windfall@mydaily.co.kr

Jung Hae In & Kim Go-eun Tell the Kind of Jobs They Had Before Their Debut

201344371_1280.jpg

Actor Jung Hae In and actress Kim Go-eun mentioned what sort of jobs they had before they made debut.

On August 14 episode of SBS POWER FM's radio show 'Cultwo Show', Jung Hae In and Kim Go-eun made a guest appearance.

Spoiler

201344370_1280.jpg

While talking about their upcoming romance movie 'Tune in for Love', Jung Hae In laughingly said, "I work at a bakery in the movie. A lot of girls come to the bakery just to see me, but that never happened in real life." 

He continued, "I worked part-time at a clothing store in the past. The hardest part was finding the right size for a customer and neatly organizing the clothes afterwards. Anyway, it was nothing like the movie; nobody gathered around me."

201344372_1280.jpg

Then, Kim Go-eun revealed that she has had multiple part-time jobs before pursuing her acting career.

The actress said, "Let's see... Okay, so I've done things like serving at a café, sorting out documents at a city hall and modeling for an online clothing shop."

She went on, "There was this one time when someone suggested that I should make debut and he/she will help me with it. That was when I was waiting at a soba restaurant."

Spoiler

201344369_1280.jpg

Jung Hae In made debut with K-pop girl group AOA's music video 'MOYA' in July 2013 and Kim Go-eun's debut project was a film 'Eungyo' in 2012.

Meanwhile, 'Tune in for Love' is scheduled to hit the theaters on August 28.

(Credit= SBS POWER FM Cultwo Show)

Cr Lee Narin, SBS Star

Clips of them on the show

KGE only

Spoiler

With JHI and DJs

Spoiler

• Like 3

"Tune In For Love" Special Cut

Watch: Jung Hae In And Kim Go Eun Melt Hearts With Soothing Vocals In “Begin Again 3” Preview

44e432d16f5f4811876727ad7bea978a.jpeg?s=

Upcoming romance film “Tune In For Love” co-stars Jung Hae In and Kim Go Eun will be appearing on “Begin Again 3”!

JTBC’s “Begin Again” is a reality show that follows Korean artists as they travel abroad and perform live on the streets of various foreign countries.

On August 14, the program shared preview clips of Jung Hae In and Kim Go Eun’s upcoming appearance on the show. The clip features Jung Hae In singing an emotional rendition of Paul Kim’s “Every Day, Every Moment” and Kim Go Eun performing a cover of Light and Salt’s “Don’t Leave Me.”

Check out the clips below!

Cr Soompi

********The episode will air on Friday, August 23, at 9 PM on JTBC.

• Like 3

Kim Go Eun Talks About What “Goblin” Cast Was Really Like On Set + Their Enduring Friendship

ef8e425a6dcb48ec8fba1acc9e26b1e8.jpeg?s=

On the August 15 episode of “Happy Together,” Kim Go Eun dished on the friendship between the cast members of tvN’s hit drama “Goblin”!

Kim Go Eun appeared on the talk show along with her co-stars from the film “Tune in for Love”: Jung Hae In, Kim Kook Hee, and Jung Yoo Jin. When mentioning how she knows “Happy Together” MC Jo Se Ho, Kim Go Eun also talked about the “Goblin” cast.

“I was contacted by Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook who suggested we have a drink together for the first time in a while,” she said. “I was on my way to see a friend so I stopped by for a bit, and Jo Se Ho was there.”

She shared that she’s still close with the “Goblin” cast members and added that she also often goes over to Yoo In Na‘s home.

The hosts asked her about a comment made that the “Goblin” cast had a “show window” friendship, meaning they were pretending to be close for appearances.

“The senior actors in the ‘Goblin’ team have a similar way of joking around,” she explained. “So if I were eating, someone would walk by going, ‘You’re eating again?!'” she said with a laugh. “They’re really mischievous and like to joke. But if I were eating and they’d come by and go ‘Is it good? Eat a lot,’ then I’d think ‘Oh this is for a making-of.'”

kim-go-eun-1.jpg

She laughed and reenacted how they’d come over and fan her and ask if she was hot. Since she knew it was for the camera, so she’d put on a big smile and say, “I’m okay.” When asked how she’d react with no camera around, she said she’d say something like, “Of course I’m hot. Would I be cold in the summer?”

kim-go-eun-2.jpg

Jung Hae In also appeared in “Goblin” as Kim Go Eun’s crush. Jung Hae In said, “I was really grateful to her then. Go Eun was filming a lot of scenes so she was really busy, and I was just appearing briefly. Go Eun must have been tired, but she took good care of me. She took care of all the staff as well. Also when we parted, she said to me, ‘If we have the chance next time, I’ll see you on set.’ Those words were really great for me and gave me strength.”

Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In’s chemistry was so good that it even made Gong Yoo a bit envious. Kim Go Eun said, “The staff members teased Gong Yoo by telling him that I smiled the brightest when I was filming with Jung Hae In,” she said. “Gong Yoo said to me, ‘They say that you showed your all time best smile?”

Source (1) (2)   Cr Soompi

*********That was really cute.  I miss the Goblin cast.  I was really sad when the cast didn't really do any interviews after the drama was over.

The episode just aired.  The episode won't be Eng Sub for KBS World for 1-2 weeks from now.  Below are some Youtube clips but KBS doesn’t allow for embedding these videos 

In the meantime, you can view some of the videos on Instagram. This IG has a couple of clips  from the episode - check them out

Edited by ucylucy
  • Like 1

Kim Go Eun And Jung Hae In Tell The Stories Behind Their Acting Debuts

42cb684c2965455889cae1c05331c9b2.jpeg?s=

Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In spoke about how they became actors.

On the August 15 episode of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together,” the cast was joined by guests Kim Go Eun, Jung Hae In, Kim Kook Hee, and Jung Yoo Jin, who all appear in the film “Tune in for Love.”

While talking about how they got their start, Jung Hae In said, “I think it began when I received a business card in front of an ice cream store. I wasn’t that good at studying at the time, and I think I needed another outlet. I persuaded my parents and auditioned. It was refreshing and shocking that I was expressing something that was written in words. I developed an interest and began doing it.”

When the MC asked about his original plan of going to college to study biotechnology, the actor said, “Yes. I was going to study that and then completely changed course. I had really good luck. I got destroyed when I went to college because my friends had consistently prepared since middle and high school. I realized that I had gotten in with pure luck. Since then, I realized that I would fall behind if I didn’t practice harder since I lacked in skills.”

About his biggest “deviation” during his school years, Jung Hae In revealed, “I suddenly changed career paths, and my parents didn’t view that favorably. But they came to see me perform at school and brought flowers. They were teary and said, ‘You were really great. You can continue doing it.'”

Kim-Go-Eun-Jung-Hae-In_1.jpg

Jung Hae In made his debut at age 26, which some may consider older for the industry. “I joined an agency and debuted after completing my military service and college education,” explained the actor. “Most people join society at the age of 26 and 27, and I didn’t think it was late since I think of acting as a job.”

Kim Go Eun also shared the story behind her debut. “I watched movies since I was young with my dad who was crazy about films,” said the actress. “I thought that I also wanted to produce films like this, but didn’t even dream about being an actor because I had such a shy personality.” She explained that she decided to take the path of acting at the recommendation of a teacher in high school.

Kim-Go-Eun-Jung-Hae-In_2.jpg

Cr Soompi Source (1) (2) (3)

Full video of KGE singing Lee Hi's "Breathe"

• Like 3

Kim Go Eun Reveals That The Cast Of “Goblin” Are Still Close Friends Even After All These Years

It’s been 3 years but they’re still bffs!

aEVrJ0jR1GkrtZ5F6uryDC0GzesuG3RPmnGzGlNq

Although it’s been over 3 years since Goblin took over the drama world with his highly successful ratings, Kim Go Eun revealed that the castmates are still as close as ever!

ALeFiFm5ur_4vKv2_aVJj8NONsRQGakRQ3DU_CIp

Kim Go Eun appeared on Happy Together 4, where she revealed that the cast members still meet up and chat frequently. She recently met the show’s host Jo Se Ho when she was invited out for drinks by Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook! (See video)

Jo Se Ho explained that Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook “take care of [Kim Go Eun] like their own sister who they treasure dearly.” (See video)

Yoo In Na and she are also basically sisters as they often go over each other’s houses! (See video)

She also gave a peek into their friendship by describing how they all share a similar sense of humor. If someone is eating, they would jokingly tease them for eating too much, or if someone complained about the weather, they would respond with blatant comments that would only be funny between close friends! (See video)

Cr Koreaboo

Kim Go Eun says she is close to Goblin co-stars + still contacts them

Spoiler

1565892317-0abd1b73-7e2e-4452-b9fa-10f2e

Kim Go Eun made a huge impression after appearing on popular drama 'Goblin' three years ago, and it seems like the friendships she built with her co-stars are still going strong. 

The actress appeared on the August 15 broadcast of 'Happy Together 4', where host Jo Se Ho said both Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo asked him to look after her on the show. Kim Go Eun stated that she is almost like a sibling to former co-stars Lee Dong Wook, Gong Yoo, and Yoo In Na, stating that it is easy to open up her heart to others. She stated that both her male co-stars have a mischievous side to them. 

Cr Allkpop

• Like 3

Watch the Eng Sub of Happy Together 4 Episode 609 at Kshow123 (will post the KBS World version once they release it). It’s a must watch - KGE is so hilariously funny and frank - I feel kind of bad for JHI for how much she and the hosts teased him because he is so shy in real life. :joy: It’s nice to see her so open and relaxed.

http://kshow123.net/show/happy-together/episode-609.html

Kim Go Eun reveals close relationship with famous cast of "Goblin"

Appearing in "Happy Together 4", Kim Go Eun will reveal her close relationship with Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na.

11.jpg?type=e1920

The program "Happy Together 4" (KBS 2TV) aired on August 15 is a special episode called "Happy Together's Music Album". It's is expected that in this latest episode, the cast Kim Go Eun, Jung Hae In, Kim Gook Hee, Jung Yoo Jin - actors that the audience rarely has the opportunity to see on the variety show - will reveal their distinct entertainment enthusiasm.

Among them, the appearance of Kim Go Eun - who participated in "Happy Together" twice - received much attention. In the first time, she dominated the screen with her volubility and various talents. After the broadcast, the audience gave her compliments like "She talked so gently and attractively", "I was fascinated by Kim Go Eun". It's known that in the recent recording, Kim Go Eun also stirred the whole studio up by her straightforward volubility and making the audience's expectations keep rising higher.

0000548938_001_20190815141841614.jpg?typ

First of all, Kim Go Eun mentioned the cast that worked well together in "Goblin" - the drama that caused a fever with unbelievably high viewership. The actress made everyone admire when revealing the special relationship of the cast, "'Goblin' has ended broadcasting for 3 years, but Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, Yoo In Na and I are still keeping our very close friendship, we even made a personal appointment."

Next, Kim Go Eun stimulated everyone's curiosity when revealing a shocking fact, "When filming 'Goblin', the cast only pretended to be close in front of the camera." In the meantime, Kim Go Eun made the whole studio laugh because she vividly recreated the scene where the actors cooperated smoothly when the camera was turned towards them. Accordingly, the audience also waited to see why the actors pretended to be more intimate in front of the camera, and how funny Kim Go Eun's appearance would be when she has recreated perfectly that scene.

Hearing that, Jo Se Ho shared, "In fact, Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook love Kim Go Eun as their younger sibling. Kim Go Eun is probably the type of person whose fate relationship would last forever if she opens her heart once." Next, Jo Se Ho made the whole studio laugh loudly when suddenly revealing the story he felt betrayed by Kim Go Eun when adding, "She doesn't open her heart to only me." Viewers are curious about what happened between him and Kim Go Eun.

The latest episode of "Happy Together" will be aired at 11:10 pm (KST) August 15.

Cr Vlive TV

Kim Go Eun reveals her chemistry with Jung Hae In made Gong Yoo jealous

Spoiler

In the show "Happy Together 4", Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In recalled the time filming drama "Goblin".

0004027482_002_20190612085816647.jpg?typ

The show "Happy Together 4" (KBS 2TV) airing on August 15 had the participation of 4 leading actors in the movie "Tune In For Love", Kim Go Eun, Jung Hae In, Kim Gook Hee, and Jung Eugene.

Before this movie, Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In had collaborated in drama "Goblin". Jung Hae In appeared in the drama as the first love of Kim Go Eun.

After watching the casting of Jung Hae In in "Goblin", Kim Go Eun shared, "I told the director that 'It turns out Eun Tak also pays lots of attention to appearance'. The first impression on Jung Hae In was very bright."

Jung Hae In talked about his first impression of Kim Go Eun, "She was like a young lady. I'm a fan of 'Goblin' so I find her and the character exactly alike." Besides, the actor expressed his gratitude, "At that time, she struggled with the busy schedules but Kim Go Eun still took good care of me. She told me to act together again if there is a chance. That has become my great motivation."

Reportedly, at that time, the chemistry of this actor duo was so great that Gong Yoo- Kim Go Eun's co-star - felt jealous. Kim Go Eun shared the story, "The staff members teased Gong Yoo that I flashed the brightest smile when filming with Jung Hae In. Senior Gong Yoo even asked that 'You guys said she wore the brightest smile?'."

Cr Vlive TV

Kim Goeun and Jung Haein talk about their first meet in Goblin and more at 'Happy Together 4'

Spoiler

Netizen comments :

(+41,-3) It was nice to see actress Kim Goeun and actor Jung Haein, who is hard to see in the entertainment show. They're good at singin Yoo Yeol's music album too.

(+19,-3) Kim Goeun aegyo so cute.

+13,-4) Jung Haein voice is so attractive I want to keep listening.

(+10,-1) Goeun's singing ability is already revealed in Goblin ㅋㅋㅋ

(+7,0) I didn't know Euntak and Taehee were going to meet like this. Jung Haein and Kim Goeun is  really good at singing.

Cr Story Kpop

• Like 3

Watch: Kim Go Eun And Jung Hae In Pick Their Chemistry As Something To Look Forward To In Upcoming Film “Tune In For Love”

a6d7258d18084767b3f469af030206af.jpeg?s=

Upcoming romance film “Tune In for Love” has released a new behind-the-scenes clip!

“Tune In for Love” is a romance film about Mi Soo (Kim Go Eun) and Hyun Woo (Jung Hae In), who coincidentally reconnect after knowing each other for many years. While their timing was never right, the film draws the story of how the pair eventually find their way to each other.

In the video, the actors and directors provide commentary on what they wanted to deliver to the audience through their film in an interview with the production staff.

Jung Hae In notes that Mi Soo and Hyun Woo’s first encounter at Mi Soo’s bakery is especially meaningful, and Kim Go Eun adds that Mi Soo is very attached to her bakery. She laughs as she says, “For Hyun Woo, it’s probably his rented room.” Jung Hae In agrees with her comment, as Hyun Woo’s rented room is where the two first meet.

The production staff also remarks that they paid special attention to scouting locations that had the atmosphere of the 90s and early 2000s to further emphasize that those times were nice as well.

The lead actors then reveal that they wanted to show viewers’ their chemistry, and Jung Hae In comments, “[I thought] I should become friendly with Kim Go Eun soon.” One director explains that there are many scenes young people will be able to relate to.

Finally, another director points out the importance of the radio in their film, saying that if it weren’t for the radio show “Yoo Yeol’s Music Albums,” Hyun Woo and Mi Soo wouldn’t have had the opportunity to reunite. Jung Hae In also smiles as he says, “Because it’s ‘music albums,’ [the film] will have a lot of great music.”

The actors and directors finally comment that the film will help spark treasured memories for viewers.

Check out the clip below!

Cr Soompi

• Like 2

Preview of KGE and JHI on Begin Again 3.  It looks really good as both of them participated in singing collaborations. The episode will air on Friday Aug. 23 at9 PM.

Cine21 magazine Photoshoot BTS and Q&A Session with KGE and JHI

Tune in for Love - Korean Movie - 'The Time We Loved' Trailer (Is that the name of the song?)

Jung Hae In mentioned Kim Go Eun on his Guerilla Date on the Aug. 16 of Entertainment Weekly

"After that, the program's production team moved to a coffee shop and began an interview in a serious manner. When asked about the perfect collaboration between him and Kim Go Eun, his co-star in the drama "Tune In For Love", Jung Hae In proved their special chemistry by replying, "It is the best. Perhaps since both of us have mono eyelids, my parents even said we were like siblings."'

Cr Vlive TV

"When asked if he has a girlfriend now, he hesitated for a moment before pointing to a poster of his upcoming film “Tune in for Love,” which also features Kim Go Eun. The interviewer and fan laughed and said, “Ah, you have one in the story!”'

Cr Soompi

• Like 2

"Tune in for Love" Kim Go-eun and Jung Hae-in's Lovely Couple Chemistry

Actors Kim Go-eun and Jung Hae-in turned into a loving couple.

Marie Claire magazine released pictures and interviews of the leading casts of the film "Tune in for Love".

The two people are smiling brightly at each other, which shows the vibe of the movie. Despite the hot weather, the actors stayed cheerful and positive.

article.jpg

Spoiler

article.jpg

article.jpg

In the following interview, they were asked how they felt when they first received their scenarios, and Jung Hae-in said that knowing the leading lady was going to be Kim Go-eun helped him to transfuse his emotions. "The overall atmosphere of the film was warm and I felt comfort in seeing the two people healing each others' scars". Kim Go-eun also said her role of Mi-soo was a very realistic one and that she could easily relate.

They also discussed the analogue items from the years 1994 to 2000 that appear in "Tune in for Love". Both actors mentioned 'film cameras' as the one item they wish will exist forever. Kim Go-eun said, "Film cameras allow you to put your heart into every single picture". "There's expectation and affection in a film camera", said Jung Hae-in.

Meanwhile, the pictures and interview of Kim Go-eun and Jung Hae-in can be seen in the September issue of Marie Claire.

Source : news1.kr/articles/?36...   Cr Hancinema

[HanCinema's News] Genre Films to Close Out August

photo1093121.jpg

While the four major big-budget films of the summer have been released three relatively high profile genre films with well-known casts remain on the August release calendar. The horror film "Metamorphosis" and the historical era comedy film "Jesters: The Game Changers" will release on August 21st, while the multi-year romance "Tune in for Love" comes out on August 28th.

Spoiler

Over the weekend "Exit - Movie" passed seven and a half million viewers, while "The Battle: Roar to Victory" just passed the four million viewer mark. In past summers these movies would have been in an excellent position for continued box office dominance. However, strong upcoming competition from genre films may limit their viability. "Extreme Job" and "Parasite" were both buoyed past the ten million viewer mark in the face of generally weak competition.

"Metamorphosis" and "Jesters: The Game Changers", ironically enough, have benefited from good buzz in large part because two of the major big budget films this summer, "The Divine Fury" and "The King's Letters", were such unexpected failures. "Metamorphosis" is promising to be the supernatural horror film "The Divine Fury" was not, while "Jesters: The Game Changers" is likely to be a significantly more cheerful spin on Joseon-era science.

"Tune in for Love" has two major romantic stars in the form of Jung Hae-in and Kim Go-eun, but the movie's real big draw has been the lack of a major domestic South Korean romance so far this year. The last one, "On Your Wedding Day", released at about this same time last year and was, for a romantic genre film, a fairly strong success at the box office, taking in close to three million viewers and winning its fair share of awards.

Cr Hancinema

Kim Go Eun and JHI from KBS 89.1 Kiss The Radio appearance on Aug. 16.

ECU0IuoUcAAwvy3.jpg

ECU0IupVAAIQ29j.jpg

Spoiler

ECU0IurUwAAzzTX.jpg

ECU0cBjVAAAj2PK.jpg

ECU0IuoUEAEl_IY.jpg

ECU0cBiU0AEYnkx.jpg

ECU0cBiUcAA2naS.jpg

ECU0cBkUIAEMtGn.jpg

Cr kisstheradio_won IG via  KimGoEunTH 

Spoiler

Edited by ucylucy