[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest koryandramalover

I hope all this BTS and articles wil  help the drama raitngs reach 20% . who knows it might give hint to the TMS team for an extension.. I BADLY NEED A PHOTOSHOOT.EXTENSION.SPECIAL OR JUST INTERVIEW FOR THEM. TT_TT
The problem with me when i ship a kdrama couple soooo hard just like how i ship LDH-LDW before i find it hard to watch them with other actor and actress kekeke

Guest koryandramalover

JulieSean said: U know, if I didn't watch their interactions with each other in interviews I wouldn't have shipped them.

They are just too chummy to be just co stars.

Did I set off another round of swooning???

The last part about the dress- the staffer said the naughty part and then sjs responded with "goes inside the dress" part. Guy was cheeky!

Chinese subs for Kiss scene bts

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Ss7vf_vCvNI/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Wa, she was to mesmerized by him forgot to react twice.

Once was when he was about to kiss her, there was question marks around him. She was supposed to lean in towards him but didn't. So he waited and waited, and finally asked, "what's up?" and laughed broadly.

Second one was after he broke away from the kiss, she laughed. He asked why she laughed and she replied "didn't you laugh too?"

And the last comment he made after filming, "If the Master's hands are naughty, it would have gone into her dress", and Hyo Jin gave him a slap ! lolx

I can't take these 2..... :x :x :x

Guest koryandramalover

IM SWOONING OVER THE BTS KISS OVER AN DOVER AGAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!! Those stares,shy smiles. giggles i cannot handle it anymore. Somebody needs to tell me to GET LOOOOSTT!

Archived