[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

JulieSean said: Thanks for the link with the explanation. @butterpops
So Hyo Jin calls SJS oppa, select one of the oppa she means: 
1) the brother oppa 2) the older guy oppa 3) the romantic oppa 
Basically, the rule of thumb is: the closer you are, the more you can break the rules and the more you can use oppa. Oppa is a word with power. Don’t abuse it! 
What's your vote? Her oppa applies to? To me, her oppa applies to "romantic oppa" based on the fact on their interactions in interviews and bts. 
 *delusional*

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, can I join and have fun too with all of you?

It’s my first post in Soompi. I can’t stand their sweetness

and finally make an account haha..

I like So ji sub since WHIB, more than Jo In Sung. He’s cool

and handsome, just perfectly my type haha..

About Gong Hyo Jin actually first time I saw her I didn’t

find her pretty. But I accidentally watch TGL and omg she’s really brilliant

actress. And I love her more in Pasta. Her acting just so natural that you can

feel she’s a different person in every drama and always has strong chemistry

with her co-stars.

It’s like a miracle they got a project together and I feel

excited to watch TMS. I never  thought I

will ship them as a couple in real life rather than in the story. What happen

when you find watching bts more exciting than the drama itself? Actually it’s

quite disturbing me because I started to feel it’s not TGS and JJW, it’s GHJ

and SJS.

When I saw the presscon and bts, it’s full with joy,

laughter, and teasing mostly by GHJ. She’s definitely flirting with him. The

way she says Oppa is not in flat tone, in Korea they called it aegyo and usually

doing by gf to her bf or a girl who has a crush on the boy. And every time she

says that always makes SJS smile.

And what I like is she’s quite bold expressing it. Is there

any actress who say she wants to touch her co-star’s bare skin beside GHJ? In

bts where she falls asleep and coffee ghost disturbs her, I noticed she took a

chance caressing his bare chest and her expressions was so giddy over the moon.

She can reported doing sexual harrasment

mwahaha... Then when PD and SJS asked “do you like it?” based on his teasing

tone  I think he mean “are you satisfied

you can touch him all the way?” And her answer just daebak. “I like it so much

and couldn’t stop”

I didn’t think SJS flirt with her, but he seemed enjoying it

and didn’t stop her. It’s quite amusing how he support her comments on cuddle

scene. PD didn’t recommend them to do it but because SJS also think it’s good

idea then we got the scene. He likes being touched by GHJ. And about he treat

all staff expensive meal is surprising me. I often read fans brought meal for

staff but I just know there is actor too. He’s in very good mood when filming I

guess. Don’t you think GHJ exaggerating the praise when she said the bills

could by a car. Gaahhh... This girl flirt and praise him to the max!

Oh, I checked their Chinese horoscope too and it said they’re

so alike. They’re

so compatible and their conversation to each other really fun. She can trigger

his inner thought spontaneously  and make

him off guard. In interview when they praise each other about pretty hands and

legs, I never thought SJS will return the praise that way. Actually when I watched

her in York Sunny shirt I do think her legs is pretty and I was surprised SJS

praises her legs too. He must be check her legs just like me.

I can undrerstand why SJS co-stars before said he’s not

funny. His comments quite antics but his face, he said that with serious face

and make others feel he tried to be funny but failed. Only GHJ can reply his

comments and make he broke into laughter. 

I know that GHJ is bubly and lovable, but with SJS it’s triple

times because of her giddyness and joyful being with him. Even she giggles over

the peck. She’s way too happy. I can’t wait their real kiss. I demand hot and

steamy kiss and bts too mwahaha...

What’s wrong with me? I didn’t analyze the drama but bts...

This two people make me crazy. I thik I’m delusional fan but this is couple shipper

paradise thread so I can do this to the max right? I just want to have fun and

go gaga and giggle together here over their sweet moments.

Hey welcome! The more the merrier.

I think it's not just her who's into him. He's into her too.

In other interviews although he too joked and laughed, they never called him oppa, nor any kind of smacking, shoving poking. think he’s really opening himself up a bit more coz of Hyo Jin. You could totally feel the ease from his performance and BTS cuts

One poster in a blog commented about sn interview. ." I now remember an interview of Lee Mi Yeon, co-star of SJS in Company Man. She commented on how SJS was pretty boring and awkward the entire time they were filming. "

And that comment he made after filming the kiss scene - that his hands would have been in the dress if he has naughty hands. When had he ever made such statements?? He's so comfortable with her.

He has always been reserved and private but she managed to draw him out of his shell.

@JulieSean

Kekeke... thank you...  Excited to spazz for next episodes. I  replayed their bts and interviews like nth times. Can get enough their giggles and goofy interactions.

Guest taengshi

I hope they will do better for the next kiss. In the kiss BTS, the first kiss is so real. Why did the director use the one where they only touched lips for the drama? I don't want to see the girl-group kiss. They're 30+ too so please just make it real~ 

Man after watching the kiss BTS in the privacy of home and having the volume way turned up, totally different feel than trying to watch it on the way to work.

My thoughts- I don't think the 2 are exactly in the total comfort zone yet. She still talks formally with him ('yo") afterwards and I think that was one of what the other DC posters noted in one of the other BTS (pool scene) that there was a moment that she dropped the "yo" altogether but it could have been done unknowingly and at a moment where it is was unconscious.

I have to say the kiss is totally technical and that split second where there were question marks all around while practicing, basically both forgot what they were supposed to do next and they were laughing because the PD forgot to say NG or CUT- LOL.

The shoot is so technical and precise, they were right, it was done in several shots but without any mistakes.

The cheekiness of the crew/PD/whomever regarding the "greasy hand"/ "Bad/naughty" hand is hilarious, totally made up for the technical aspect of filming and what a witty comeback SJS had for that one.

Another thing- in the interview of everyone introducing the drama-  I think it is common knowledge but he admitted himself that he doesn't say much (numerous close  friends have said this about him) and he doesn't get angry. He seems like one of those who if angry, holds that anger in and also is a very mellow guy. She on the other hand, I wish I knew what she was giggling about during the interview.

Man after watching the kiss BTS in the privacy of home and having the volume way turned up' date=' totally different feel than trying to watch it on the way to work.  My thoughts- I don't think the 2 are exactly in the total comfort zone yet. She still talks formally with him ('yo") afterwards and I think that was one of what the other DC posters noted in one of the other BTS (pool scene) that there was a moment that she dropped the "yo" altogether but it could have been done unknowingly and at a moment where it is was unconscious.  I have to say the kiss is totally technical and that split second where there were question marks all around while practicing, basically both forgot what they were supposed to do next and they were laughing because the PD forgot to say NG or CUT- LOL.  The shoot is so technical and precise, they were right, it was done in several shots but without any mistakes. The cheekiness of the crew/PD/whomever regarding the "greasy hand"/ "Bad/naughty" hand is hilarious, totally made up for the technical aspect of filming and what a witty comeback SJS had for that one.  Another thing- in the interview of everyone introducing the drama-  I think it is common knowledge but he admitted himself that he doesn't say much (numerous close  friends have said this about him) and he doesn't get angry. He seems like one of those who if angry, holds that anger in and also is a very mellow guy. She on the other hand, I wish I knew what she was giggling about during the interview.[/quote']

Is it the presscon? SJS was talking about GS character not washing her hair. Then he added "maybe even in real life". That was when Hyo Jin asked him "what? me oppa?". That was the giggling was about.

They are professionals for more than 10 years so they must ensure they get the scene right. Especially with kiss scenes, it adds pressure to get it right. But it doesn't mean personal feelings didn't come into play. They just need to stay focus at least during filming. But we all saw their tiny shy smiles and Hyo Jin forgetting to react twice.

From the Chinese subs in the bts it wasn't because PD forgot to say cut, it was becos Hyo Jin was supposed to lean forward when he was abt to kiss her and he waited and waited till finally he uttered "hey what's up".

The other time was after the kiss, she broke out in laughter and SJS asked her why she was laughing. She replied "didn't you laugh too"?

And that comment he made at the end, he wouldn't dare make that statement if they are not close to that extent, considering his reserved personality. I can see Seo In Guk making that statement coz he's very open and extroverted but not SJS.

JulieSean said:

bellaangel012

wrote:

»

Man after watching the kiss BTS in the privacy of home and having the volume way turned up, totally different feel than trying to watch it on the way to work.  My thoughts- I don't think the 2 are exactly in the total comfort zone yet. She still talks formally with him ('yo") afterwards and I think that was one of what the other DC posters noted in one of the other BTS (pool scene) that there was a moment that she dropped the "yo" altogether but it could have been done unknowingly and at a moment where it is was unconscious.  I have to say the kiss is totally technical and that split second where there were question marks all around while practicing, basically both forgot what they were supposed to do next and they were laughing because the PD forgot to say NG or CUT- LOL.  The shoot is so technical and precise, they were right, it was done in several shots but without any mistakes. The cheekiness of the crew/PD/whomever regarding the "greasy hand"/ "Bad/naughty" hand is hilarious, totally made up for the technical aspect of filming and what a witty comeback SJS had for that one.  Another thing- in the interview of everyone introducing the drama-  I think it is common knowledge but he admitted himself that he doesn't say much (numerous close  friends have said this about him) and he doesn't get angry. He seems like one of those who if angry, holds that anger in and also is a very mellow guy. She on the other hand, I wish I knew what she was giggling about during the interview.

I have no idea why I can't edit my comment but in regards to the NG

I don't know what the tChinese subs said but I heard the Korean and he didn't say, "hey what's up?" he said "what is it?" as in what was next and then the staff member clarified that the next move was her leaning in.

That split second that he does that lip thing is adorable, like he was counting steps in his head or something for the next move. Adorable!

I have no idea why I can't edit my comment but in regards to the NG I don't know what the tChinese subs said but I heard the Korean and he didn't say' date=' "hey what's up?" he said "what is it?" as in what was next and then the staff member clarified that the next move was her leaning in.  That split second that he does that lip thing is adorable, like he was counting steps in his head or something for the next move. Adorable![/quote']

What's up and what's next are about the same. It's just the translator at work. But he was referring to the same thing, as in Hyo Jin didn't lean forward as she was supposed to.

Mmmm...difference of opinion on that last comment. I still think its something very personal that can embarass the female lead unless one knows that she is ok with it. Maybe I'm biased....

Dont forget this is a couple thread - so it's me bring delusional, reading too much into it.

JulieSean said:

bellaangel012

wrote:

»

I have no idea why I can't edit my comment but in regards to the NG I don't know what the tChinese subs said but I heard the Korean and he didn't say, "hey what's up?" he said "what is it?" as in what was next and then the staff member clarified that the next move was her leaning in.  That split second that he does that lip thing is adorable, like he was counting steps in his head or something for the next move. Adorable!

JulieSean said: They are professionals for more than 10 years so they must ensure they get the scene right. Especially with kiss scenes, it adds pressure to get it right. But it doesn't mean personal feelings didn't come into play. They just need to stay focus at least during filming. But we all saw their tiny shy smiles and Hyo Jin forgetting to react twice.

From the Chinese subs in the bts it wasn't because PD forgot to say cut, it was becos Hyo Jin was supposed to lean forward when he was abt to kiss her and he waited and waited till finally he uttered "hey what's up".

The other time was after the kiss, she broke out in laughter and SJS asked her why she was laughing. She replied "didn't you laugh too"?

And that comment he made at the end, he wouldn't dare make that statement if they are not close to that extent, considering his reserved personality. I can see Seo In Guk making that statement coz he's very open and extroverted but not SJS.

Guest Quỳnh Mai

I want to join this group so far. There is still a lot of rumor about SJS's gf, but since they don't get married yet, It's not a big problem anyway. \m/

I don't know Chinese, Korean,... So I can't bring up news in this thread. But I'm still be with all you in the end.

I loved both SJS and GHJ from beginning, when I see that TMS will have two, I'm sure it's gonna be good, I just don't think I'm so into it.

I watched BTS OF TMS everyday withouth boring. I also giggled everytime I see the details you guys bring up to show their close-relation.

I can't believe I stayed up to 4am just to read all pages from TMS. 'Cause I kind of bad in writting so I don't know how to show you my love for SJS-GHJ cp.

hope to see them in many many project, to see their laugh, their touch, their talking. And their kiss (hopefully), cause It is not enough in this drama.

I think if they reunited in movies, the scene will be hotter ever.

Good to see all you in this thread. Waiting for ep 11 is coming.

Guest dreamdoll

drmjs said:
JulieSean said: They are professionals for more than 10 years so they must ensure they get the scene right. Especially with kiss scenes, it adds pressure to get it right. But it doesn't mean personal feelings didn't come into play. They just need to stay focus at least during filming. But we all saw their tiny shy smiles and Hyo Jin forgetting to react twice.

Archived