[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

Guest simutniea

JulieSean said:

Voila Shine

said: I think a few shippers give this couple a name of SoGong...combination of their first name..which one is sound "uummpphh" SoGong or SoJin? by the way another similarity of these two...both have tattoos...I like to have tattoos like GHJ...on the index finger....

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest simutniea

JulieSean

wrote:

»

Wa their next kiss scene will be epic! Can u imagine?

Too bad it is not on cable. Otherwise it will be r rated like QHIM.

Wa, I will go crazy..... 

Someone please release the bts of their kiss scene......heard its only one take, no NG.

This means they have lots of practice. Lolx  I'm delusional.....I hope not....

Guest simutniea

Guys, I fell Wednesday is the most joyful day.Master's Sun really make my day.Waiting for the next week seems so long.I already watched TMS for 6 times from episode 1-10, and i can't count how many times I've watched episode 9-10.SoGong couple is so adorable, they got chemistry, affection, and they are like they are in real life. They fit each other. They are so lovely...I never shipping actors from drama before, but when I see this couple I really really shipping them.

:x

Guest koryandramalover

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG THIS KISS SCENE BTS. WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH MY LIFE ANYMORE?????? ITS SO OBVIOUS AND FLIRTATIOUS JAHIEOIJFGRTHGTYUIUTIU
@JulieSean please help me chinggu HAHAHA

Kiss BTS

GHJ's dress was really hot right? Like it was the elephant in the room and they (SJS, the PD and the crew) were all blase with it. She has a gorgeous back and it was beautifully shown with that dress. So in one of the practice kisses, GHJ & SJS broke off and she turned her back against him. He was totally checking her out...I mean seriously! Here look at this photo: (Credit Shajoona at the TMS thread) This was when he was trying not to get caught after checking her out! So SJS's comment in the end, about where the Master's naughty hands should be (inside her dress!) was totally founded! Hahaha...oh well.

680899559.jpg

Guest koryandramalover

drmjs said: Kiss BTS

GHJ's dress was really hot right? Like it was the elephant in the room and they (SJS, the PD and the crew) were all blase with it. She has a gorgeous back and it was beautifully shown with that dress. So in one of the practice kisses, GHJ & SJS broke off and she turned her back against him. He was totally checking her out...I mean seriously! Here look at this photo: (Credit Shajoona at the TMS thread) This was when he was trying not to get caught after checking her out! So SJS's comment in the end, about where the Master's naughty hands should be (inside her dress!) was totally founded! Hahaha...oh well.

680899559.jpg

Guest kangyoojin

@JulieSean arghhhhhh..... they both make me crazy wahahhahaha The BTS Kiss scene!!! =P~ :x @koryandramalover  aaaa my yongseo shipper cinggu annyeong :x

Archived