[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

Quỳnh Mai said: I want to join this group so far. There is still a lot of rumor about SJS's gf, but since they don't get married yet, It's not a big problem anyway. \m/
I don't know Chinese, Korean,... So I can't bring up news in this thread. But I'm still be with all you in the end.
I loved both SJS and GHJ from beginning, when I see that TMS will have two, I'm sure it's gonna be good, I just don't think I'm so into it.
I watched BTS OF TMS everyday withouth boring. I also giggled everytime I see the details you guys bring up to show their close-relation.
I can't believe I stayed up to 4am just to read all pages from TMS. 'Cause I kind of bad in writting so I don't know how to show you my love for SJS-GHJ cp.
hope to see them in many many project, to see their laugh, their touch, their talking. And their kiss (hopefully), cause It is not enough in this drama.
I think if they reunited in movies, the scene will be hotter ever.
Good to see all you in this thread. Waiting for ep 11 is coming.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dreamdoll said: drmjs said:
JulieSean said: They are professionals for more than 10 years so they must ensure they get the scene right. Especially with kiss scenes, it adds pressure to get it right. But it doesn't mean personal feelings didn't come into play. They just need to stay focus at least during filming. But we all saw their tiny shy smiles and Hyo Jin forgetting to react twice.

From the Chinese subs in the bts it wasn't because PD forgot to say cut, it was becos Hyo Jin was supposed to lean forward when he was abt to kiss her and he waited and waited till finally he uttered "hey what's up".

The other time was after the kiss, she broke out in laughter and SJS asked her why she was laughing. She replied "didn't you laugh too"?

And that comment he made at the end, he wouldn't dare make that statement if they are not close to that extent, considering his reserved personality. I can see Seo In Guk making that statement coz he's very open and extroverted but not SJS.

Just tot of something.

If he really have a gf, it has to be someone she knows. Shin Min Ah? Her BFF.

Cos out of respect of his gf, she wouldn't have been so touchy feely with him, especially in interviews and off camera.

Why? Because she will only behave that way if she knows his gf is ok with it. And they are already one big happy family, thrn she would have been familiar with him and able to have that rapport with him.

Again, my shippers heart is talking here, I still don't think he's attached. He's too considerate a person to behave that way if he has a gf, especially that remark he made abt his hands in her dress.

Maybe cos of my culture I feel that statement is a bit too much and I will be offended if someone says it to me, in front of everyone.

JulieSean

said: Just tot of something.

Cos out of respect of his gf, she wouldn't have been so touchy feely with him, especially in interviews and off camera.

Why? Because she will only behave that way if she knows his gf is ok with it. And they are already one big happy family, thrn she would have been familiar with him and able to have that rapport with him.

Again, my shippers heart is talking here, I still don't think he's attached. He's too considerate a person to behave that way if he has a gf, especially that remark he made abt his hands in her dress.

Maybe cos of my culture I feel that statement is a bit too much and I will be offended if someone says it to me, in front of everyone.

@bluedora. Thanks my sweet. My ship was a bit shaken but now I have full confidence again.

Yea. Agree. They are both too considerate to ever do that if SMA is his gf.

Again like a broken record - they are too chummy to be just co stars especially looking at their track record with other co stars.

bluedora said:

JulieSean

said: Just tot of something.

As the thread starter for the Lee Joon Gi-Shin Min Ah thread, please pardon me, but ANDWEEEEEEEE  :))
As I said previously, and also as mentioned by @Voila Shine, no matter how ok the gf/bf is with another girl/guy being uuuubbbberrrrr close to their bf/gf, I believe there's still some limitations. Especially if the third party is the BFF of either party, all the more they should know how to refrain themselves from being misunderstood. Unless they have the intention to break the couple up, which I'm sure GHJ has no intention of, whether the gf is SMA or not. 
Another thing is, if SJS is attached, I believe he would have told GHJ privately that he doesn't want his gf to misunderstand them, but from the BTS and interviews so far, it doesn't seem like SJS has said anything.
About GHJ still using jondaemal with SJS, I think she doesn't want tongues wagging as to why she is using banmal. I think Koreans are more particular about the tones of speech. It could also be she respects SJS as a senior actor. Using banmal with him may make it look like she feels she is of the same level as him in terms of professionalism.

Guest koryandramalover

JulieSean said:

bluedora

wrote:

»

Voila Shine said:

Will someone here explain what is the different by calling someone Oppa?because normally during the interview,I always heard the actress will call the actor by name but in a formal way.Why is it very seldom the actress call the co-star Oppa?

I think Oppa is a more familiar terms to use on an older male that you are close with.  A more respected/reserved and formal term  for Oppa would be Orabonim (when addressing an older male)

Seriously,  they must have known each other before hand. That or they simply just "hit it off real well"  for her to be calling him Oppa right off the bat.  The intimacy  level couldn't just have develop over night with them right???? The constant flirting between them is driving crazy (like looney crazy... just thinking of the possibilities between them sends me flying). I'm  just comfy on nine clouds right now watching them.

@kooriyuki..forgive me for copying this statement of yours ;-) "About GHJ still using jondaemal with SJS, I think she doesn't want tongues wagging as to why she is using banmal. I think Koreans are more particular about the tones of speech. It could also be she respects SJS as a senior actor. Using banmal with him may make it look like she feels she is of the same level as him in terms of professionalism."
I've been wondering what is banmal and jondaemal? I always heard this. and I agree with you that,Koreans seems to be very particular about the tones of speech which is why previously I was asking the different of calling a guy Oppa.

Voila Shine said: @kooriyuki..forgive me for copying this statement of yours ;-) "About GHJ still using jondaemal with SJS, I think she doesn't want tongues wagging as to why she is using banmal. I think Koreans are more particular about the tones of speech. It could also be she respects SJS as a senior actor. Using banmal with him may make it look like she feels she is of the same level as him in terms of professionalism."
I've been wondering what is banmal and jondaemal? I always heard this. and I agree with you that,Koreans seems to be very particular about the tones of speech which is why previously I was asking the different of calling a guy Oppa.

kooriyuki said: As the thread starter for the Lee Joon Gi-Shin Min Ah thread, please pardon me, but ANDWEEEEEEEE  :))
As I said previously, and also as mentioned by @Voila Shine, no matter how ok the gf/bf is with another girl/guy being uuuubbbberrrrr close to their bf/gf, I believe there's still some limitations. Especially if the third party is the BFF of either party, all the more they should know how to refrain themselves from being misunderstood. Unless they have the intention to break the couple up, which I'm sure GHJ has no intention of, whether the gf is SMA or not. 
Another thing is, if SJS is attached, I believe he would have told GHJ privately that he doesn't want his gf to misunderstand them, but from the BTS and interviews so far, it doesn't seem like SJS has said anything.
About GHJ still using jondaemal with SJS, I think she doesn't want tongues wagging as to why she is using banmal. I think Koreans are more particular about the tones of speech. It could also be she respects SJS as a senior actor. Using banmal with him may make it look like she feels she is of the same level as him in terms of professionalism.

Archived