[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a chinese  translation at Baidu on that news article, which i think is more accurate.  I think the bts pix are from those above.
It simply states that after the PD yelled OK (signalling end of filming), they let out a cheeky smile. They just made different poses while holding hands, bringing laughter to the set.

9月11日播出的SBS水木剧《主君的太阳》第11集中,将展现苏志燮和孔孝真在浪漫的氛围中突发拥抱的场景。 

朱中原在和太珙实谈话的时候把持不住感情将她拥入怀里,犹如跌落般的太珙实被紧紧抱住她的朱中原和朱中原突如其来的举动吓住了,两人的loveline期待感渐渐上升。 

尤其是在第10集的结尾,朱中原说着“太阳,我好像爱上你了,你现在要怎么办” 将这段时间以来隐藏起来的自己的心意向太珙实进行了告白。在这样的状况下捕捉两人的拥抱戏,预计将让两人的关系更进一步。 

苏志燮和孔孝真在突发拥抱戏拍摄当时维持着真挚的演技,当陈赫PD下达OK的指示后,还小小开了一下玩笑绽放出灿烂的笑容。表演着从手掌到触碰脸庞、拥抱等各种skinship的两位演员还滑头滑脑地抓着手摆出各种即兴姿势,令拍摄现场成为了欢笑的海洋。 

制作社表示“这场戏很好的描绘了苏志燮和孔孝真似成非成的loveline,通过拥抱戏变得更加亲近的苏孔couple的甜蜜关系请拭目以待吧”。这一幕将在11日晚10点播出。

Guest popcherrypop

Did anyone else noticed SJS grinning from almost ear to ear when he first stepped into the room and saw GHJ in that fabulous dress for the kiss bts? I didn't see it until I saw the higher-res clip on the official website!
GHJ is such a charmer, I swear.

JulieSean said: This is interesting....
MC: How is it working with GHJ?
SJS: We have a lot of chemistry. She's a great actress, and acting with her is very comfortable. Among all the actresses, she's the best

SJS: When we are acting, she's very cute cos she has a unique expression and tone to the voice (referring to her GS character - at this point, she stroked his shoulders so naturally). It's very cute and lovable, you have to watch it to see. 
MC: Is SJS very quiet
GHJ: Yes, I always have to go talk to him
SJS: Actually, I'm not a very talkative person. But she just came by and brought up topics to chat about, I was surprised. She has this ability to make people feel comfortable.
GHJ: Todays he said its very hot, and gave me a portable fan as present, which gave me a shock
SJS: Yes, it is very hot
GHJ: It was buy one get one free right?

Guest popcherrypop

drmjs said: JulieSean said: This is interesting....
MC: How is it working with GHJ?
SJS: We have a lot of chemistry. She's a great actress, and acting with her is very comfortable. Among all the actresses, she's the best

SJS: When we are acting, she's very cute cos she has a unique expression and tone to the voice (referring to her GS character - at this point, she stroked his shoulders so naturally). It's very cute and lovable, you have to watch it to see. 
MC: Is SJS very quiet
GHJ: Yes, I always have to go talk to him
SJS: Actually, I'm not a very talkative person. But she just came by and brought up topics to chat about, I was surprised. She has this ability to make people feel comfortable.
GHJ: Todays he said its very hot, and gave me a portable fan as present, which gave me a shock
SJS: Yes, it is very hot
GHJ: It was buy one get one free right?

I wonder why he got so embarrassed when she said " it's not scary Oppa?...." Causing him to tug her arms back and forth ( his hands basically touched her whole arm lol). I just think its so funny how her every words get to him so easily (in a good giggly way that is). It like she loves to tease him and he loves to be teased by her (is the somewhat a sadist and masochist relationship??? lol). Sadist= sun and Masochist = master. I just can't get enough of them together!!!!!

Guest popcherrypop

bluedora said: I wonder why he got so embarrassed when she said " it's not scary Oppa?...." Causing him to tug her arms back and forth ( his hands basically touched her whole arm lol). I just think its so funny how her every words get to him so easily (in a good giggly way that is). It like she loves to tease him and he loves to be teased by her (is the somewhat a sadist and masochist relationship??? lol). Sadist= sun and Masochist = master. I just can't get enough of them together!!!!!

Guest koryandramalover

I have read that there will still be broadcast of TMS nextweek.. so it means we will end on sept 28th. IDK why i feel so saaaaaaaaaaaaaad. no more bts? no more cute otp moments? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bluedora said:

koryandramalover said:

JulieSean said:

I will miss this thread too. We have three more weeks of spazzing....

NOOOOOOOOOOOO i hope lets continue to spazz here. SOJIN give us something to spazz oon. PLease????????

no worry, if they ever become a real life item, i'm sure we will all be stalking this page and never leave lol  (oh thinking about it makes me happy... I'm all pink and rosy now)

:x :x :x I HOPE THATS GONNA HAPPEN BABE

O yes we will go crazy if that happens! Hope they will be caught dating like QIHM couple.

Archived