[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg.,... BTS kiss scene is the first ever that i've seen GHJ kind of shy and SJS is a lil bit serious ..
so far she's been teasing him nonstop LOL
i am happy that they both seem to really really enjoy eachother's company..
i'm sure they will smile.too if they got a chance to watch all these BTS videos.

Watch it ! We need to squeal together !!!!
For once she's rather subdued cos shy. While he's serious cos he's trying to get the scene right. Cos she need to have no reaction while he's the one carrying the scene, cos he needs to get his feelings right before filming as he gotta show his feelings in his face, so she can't disturb him too much.
But he still smiles shyly. OMG !! These 2....

Guest taengshi

JulieSean said: Let's watch the 2 interviews with Eng subs.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14ewzb_master-s-sun-sjs-ghj-interview-vid1-eng-subtitles_fun

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14ezex_master-s-sun-sjs-ghj-interview-vid2-eng-subtitles_fun

Wa, look at them! Pushing and shoving and giggling. Love is in the air !

taengshi said:

JulieSean said: Let's watch the 2 interviews with Eng subs.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14ewzb_master-s-sun-sjs-ghj-interview-vid1-eng-subtitles_fun

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14ezex_master-s-sun-sjs-ghj-interview-vid2-eng-subtitles_fun

Wa, look at them! Pushing and shoving and giggling. Love is in the air !

Translation - the scene where they were both laughing after the filming of that scene was over.
So Ji Sub's naughty hand? Greasy hand?
Staff: "Naughty hand" 
SJS: "Naughty hand? if it's naughty it needs to go into the dress...". (earns a front smack by GHJ) 

Yes pleaseeeeeeee......

nalikahibar said: ehm, i told you that i've been shipping sooo many drama couple and none of them bcome real couple. but i'm still alive.. and healthy body and soul. hahah.. i mean, if you choose to be rational, logical, please dont go to couples-shippers paradise thread. it's 80% about dreaming our OTP bcome real couple.

i dont know if anyone has the same interest with me, but call me crazy, i love halucinating, dreaming about them. if they're not together in real life, its ok, i'll find another couple! haha. i think we dont have to take it serious.. well, just my 2 cents..
:)

@AnnaFung: I believe that everybody is welcome in this thread. You have every right to be here just as much as anybody else. In fact, your being a long time SJS fan in itself carries gravitas, therefore anything about SJS, I hope, you can help us by fact checking it. Please do not feel alienated. It's just that our exuberance over these two is bringing us so much levity against our own realities. The heady feeling of watching them react to each other brings forth so much joy and even nostalgic feelings of a budding romance. However, with these bursts of happiness from us, I know that we can also be judged and I feel like I had to speak up. We're not a bunch of ninnies. We're not groupies. We're just a bunch of hopeful fans who would like to see if fairy tales do come true.

Of course we know that they're professionals and they know where to draw the line. These outward manifestations of friendliness with each other can be just that, friendly interactions. Who knows, this drama may be the start of a beautiful friendship between them, but the fact still remains, no matter how objective we'd like to be, we will never be in the know...until they would come out with some sort of public announcement, I guess.

Chinese subs for Kiss scene bts
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Ss7vf_vCvNI/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Wa, she was to mesmerized by him forgot to react twice.
Once was when he was about to kiss her, there was question marks around him. She was supposed to lean in towards him but didn't. So he waited and waited, and finally asked, "what's up?" and laughed broadly.
Second one was after he broke away from the kiss, she laughed. He asked why she laughed and she replied "didn't you laugh too?"
And the last comment he made after filming, "If the Master's hands are naughty, it would have gone into her dress", and Hyo Jin gave him a slap ! lolx

I can't take these 2..... :x :x :x

hmmmm interesting lol
I think @Anna Fung got the right to voice her opinion even if this is SJS-GHJ couple threadI dont think she tried to burst the bubble,she just doesnt want the shippers to fly way too high and later fall way too hard
but at the same time, it's not wrong for the shippers to speculate and even fantasizing these 2 together probably until one of them get married (either with each other or other ppl), but i guess we should also limit ourselves with the speculation so we wont be THAT disappointed if they turn out just being bestfriends?! lol
nevertheless, keep spazzing over their interaction guys, cos it's fun to see them being all shy,goofy,smiling,hittin on each other,teasing each other, it's not wrong to spazz while the drama still going kekekeke, let's hope they will got another project so we can spazz even more^^

LaBelle said: hmmmm interesting lol
I think @Anna Fung got the right to voice her opinion even if this is SJS-GHJ couple threadI dont think she tried to burst the bubble,she just doesnt want the shippers to fly way too high and later fall way too hard
but at the same time, it's not wrong for the shippers to speculate and even fantasizing these 2 together probably until one of them get married (either with each other or other ppl), but i guess we should also limit ourselves with the speculation so we wont be THAT disappointed if they turn out just being bestfriends?! lol
nevertheless, keep spazzing over their interaction guys, cos it's fun to see them being all shy,goofy,smiling,hittin on each other,teasing each other, it's not wrong to spazz while the drama still going kekekeke, let's hope they will got another project so we can spazz even more^^

Archived