Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badsmuler

[ Drama 2013-2014 ] The Frist Born 맏이

@KaoW...You also realize too chinggu that both YJH and JH suites perfectly match with each other... :\">

The more i look into YJH pictures the more i feel she really resembles with Go hyun jung...so simple but stunning... :x The real natural beauty... >:D<

New drama preview 33 minutes...so touching and beautiful scenary... :x

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/83462/list/8110

@KaoW...thank you very much my dear chinggu for presscon video...love the interactions from all casts especially our female and male leads...really like when JH glance YJH at minutes 2.19-2.20... :x I can see the chemistry in the making... :D

They all seem like a real big happy family... :x 

badsmuler said: @KaoW...thank you very much my dear chinggu for presscon video...love the interactions from all casts especially our female and male leads...really like when JH glance YJH at minutes 2.19-2.20... :x I can see the chemistry in the making... :D

They all seem like a real big happy family... :x 

@KaoW...i also miss YJH soft and polite spoken...i'm also so curious with YJH and JH methamorphosed character from child to adult...cause i think young JH was kind and quite person but when he become adult he like a tough man... [-X

@Iris thank you!!! I'm very new here ... actually I was searching about Jae Hee then saw Jae Hee thread in soompi so decided to sign up ... kekekeke Jae Hee's power lol

@badsmuler and @Kaow .. thank you chinggu for the pics and info!!!! Finally Presscon!!!

And our Jae Hee is all smile and look super happy!! All the cast are so bonding ... hehe

@Kaow Jae Hee's scenes in Jang Ok Jung are very few but still he manage to act very well but Jae Hee didn't look happy at all at Ok Jung 's presscon...seemed very awkward with the rest of the casts .. :( so poor Jae Hee. Now he's back as lead! I really wish him full success ..

Iwow!

Thank you @badsmuler and @KaoW for so many updates, photos, and video...yey...

I had requests every place I thought to bring to us... On FB: DramaFever, Viki, JTBC-Love page (under the drama photo) as well as JTBC on YT under one or two of the videos...

I hope we get to see it...! I will stay optimistic....:)>- :)>- :)>-

@sulovesk... I have loved Jae Hee since first time I saw him in supporting role, in an old drama, Woori's Family... you know, his smile is still the same....:x :x :x

By the way, we actually have a "Triple Hee" in this drama....

Jae-Hee,   Yun Jung-Hee, and Jung Mi-Hee...

@sulovesk & @Iris...you're welcome chinggu...glad that all "Double Hee" fans supporting each other... :x

I still hope and pray that there are somebodies who will kind-hearted to sub this drama...cause by watching its long preview i have faith this drama will be great and have solid stories... =D>

Do you all realize that YJH, JH and young YS wear rings...??? Especially YJH and young YS...their rings so similar...is it a clue to story of this drama or just an accesories ???

@Iris ohhh this Woori's family . I havn't watched it yet. It's with Kim Jae Won right? I go find .  I started supporting him in Witch Yoo Hee. Yeah his smile is so genuine and bright. hehe :D

Triple-Hee for this drama!! Woops! Can't wait!

@badsmuler yep let's support all the way !!! I noticed the rings too!! May be they are bonding already hehe

@Iris...you're right chinggu...its Triple Hee in our drama...so what we call for YJH & JH couple ??
How about Hee2Hee couple ?? :x

@sulovesk...if our main couple already enganged...what a beautiful life... :D
Oh i forgot to tell you...i have seen one of JH drama...its Witch You Hee with Han ga in...another Hee again... :))

@badsmuler too bad JH is already married with a son :((

Witch Yoo Hee is so funny!!! and JH is super cute there hehehehe

awwwww I wanna watch again.. I havn't finished color of women yet tho...the storyline is too boring. Only watched it because of JH

@sulovesk...sad JH already taken but i know JH is a family man and i'm sure he is a good husband and father...what i mean is in this drama... :D

Its just because i like his interactions with YJH in the presscon yesterday and with all casts in general...even though the adult casts not yet have shooting...it seems they all had been mingled with each others... =D>

0911513201957_2_zpsf48ad70e.jpg

20130911_1378883360_63074900_1_zps24edf4

By looking that pictures...my heart already rooted for this reel couple... :x  Look how happy JH during presscon...i'm happy for him too... <:-P

wow there are so many "Hee" in this drama...now it's triple hee :D
@badsmuler love the chemistry of our beloved JH and YJH...even though JH's married man in real life but in this drama, they are perfectly suitable for each other. After watching the 33 minutes preview, I'm kind of falling in love with the story line...want to watch more about this drama 555+
Oh...did you mention about YJH and Young Yeong-Seon ring...I have to get back to watch the press-con clip again :D
@sulovesk and @Iris I'm very glad that Jae Hee come back to be the male lead actor in this drama...so happy..He look so happy in TFB press-con...I think it's a good sign. I haven't finish "color of a woman" too. Jae Hee is the only one I like in this drama and the story line is a little bit strange for me. I love "Witch Yoo Hee" too but the first drama of Jae Hee that I have watched is "Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang"...Jae Hee is so cute and funny :x

@badsmuler yeah I can see them 2 of them bonding at press con alrdy.. both of them look so happy!!! I really can't wait to watch hehehehe YJH looks so cute and innocent...such a natural beauty .. I started looking out for her drama alrdy hehe  this weekend must watch so that I will be familiar with her more ... kekekeke u know all those K-craze lol ... anyway the young JH looks like the one in Jang OK Jung .. Anyway thank you for all the info!

@Iris oh yea that "Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang"...I like that so much I watched a couple of times .. hahhaha Jae Hee is more suitable for funny and cute roles although he can definitely act well in mature roles like in May Queen ..

@Sulovesk, yes... Wuri's Family is with Kim Jae won; But I watched for Kim Rae won, who also had a supporting role in it... and  got to see Jae Hee, and wanted to follow him too... esp. after seeing 3-Iron.

@Sulovesk and @KaoW, I have not seen the drama you mentioned with Jae Hee.. I have only seen him in Woori's Family, May Queen, and Three Dads One Mother.. and the amazing film 3-Iron. Thank you for the recommendation... I will take a look...

@Badsmuller, I love Hee2Hee Couple....=)) =)) =))

@KaoW - I too, fell in love with the story and the filming in that 30 minutes video.. I hope we can see the whole thing with subs....  I LOVE your screencaps.. Thank you so much for them.. Awesome...!
:)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-

It is interesting to me that subjects of Korean Drama seem to come in "waves..."

i.e. We now have Good Doctor airing, and soon we will have Medical Top Team airing, and supporters already hope that viewers do not get medical drama fatigue..

Same goes with our orphans.... Golden Rainbow is also scheduled to start soon, and it is also a story about several orphans...