[ Drama 2013-2014 ] The Frist Born 맏이

badsmuler

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyoong my dear chinggus, @irilight and @valsava... >:D<

Lets have some chats before i'm going to work...hehehe...

About TFB story lines, i think start from ep. 30 especially after ST married JS, we've already angry with SWnim, right dears ???

But we like those beautiful scenery, child actors and the great acting from 3 leads : YJH, JH and OYA... :-bd

What about FH chinggus ??? I will recap ep.27 around this week...would you like to join with me ???

O ya...just watched YJH new film...she's so sexy there and played as naughty girl too... :-*

badsmuler said: Anyoong my dear chinggus, @irilight and @valsava... >:D<

Lets have some chats before i'm going to work...hehehe...

About TFB story lines, i think start from ep. 30 especially after ST married JS, we've already angry with SWnim, right dears ???

But we like those beautiful scenery, child actors and the great acting from 3 leads : YJH, JH and OYA... :-bd

What about FH chinggus ??? I will recap ep.27 around this week...would you like to join with me ???

O ya...just watched YJH new film...she's so sexy there and played as naughty girl too... :-*

valsava said: Hi,  I finished off FH and are you sure you will have the time.. I think we should wait until after your mothers eye surgery and she get's better a little but taking on a new drama now will only get drop later..
Also I loved time line in FB the scenery was great I thought with all the changes Korea has been going through there was no places like that left..      

• 1 month later...

Anyoong @irilight, @valsava, @ggry, @smeli, @KaoW, @bluelotus7, @UnniSarah and all TFB fans... :\">

Taiwan viewers must love TFB so much, the drama will broadcast again this January after 1st airing in late 2014... :-bd :-bd

f339d6cec3fdfc0320921e10d73f8794a6c226f1

87fba43533fa828b3374614bfe1f4134960a5a0c

Credit : YJH Baidu

@badsmuler

I saw on the thread's first page that the name of the actress who played Jae Im is missing.
Well, she happened to have appeared in TOH and I now know her name, it's Kim Kyu Sun (Gim Gyu Seon).
Incidentally, Jae Im's surname is supposed to be 'Lee'.

Archived