[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Zhong Shuo's friends around Bo PlanetL 

1 hour ago from Li Zhongshuo

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLi Zhongshuo 's supersense Today is two small cool covers - but still have to drink sweet milk tea

[ @李钟硕]190914『2019 Congratulations to Li Zhongshuo Happy Birthday [heart]Six』   
# 李钟硕 0914生日快乐# 李钟硕超话
2019 李钟硕生日Special tribute special blessing video 2: Today's heavy video is coming!
2019 Li Zhongshuo birthday birthday greetings from fans in China and around the world
We have collected videos of fans from China, Taiwan, Russia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Iran, and Indonesia. Among them, we have Guangxi in China. Hangzhou, Guangzhou, Ningxia, Qingdao, Taiwan, Changsha, Shandong, Yangzhou, Sichuan, Nanping, Jiangxi, Heilongjiang, Suzhou, Zhuhai, Beijing, Shanghai and other more than 10 regional fans sent a warm blessing to Zhong Shuo, love Without borders, our actors conquered the hearts of the little fairies of all countries with their works. Let's take a look!

JShine Lee Chung Suk FanClub production | Forbidden second pass two modified commercial | Love production: Xiao Weiwei | bgm: 1give it 2 u 2 give you a gift 3 dessert 颂 4morrie note L JShine Lee Jong Suk should support the station's Weibo video

[ @李钟硕]190914『2019 Congratulations to Li Zhongshuo Happy Birthday [heart]Guangzhou Branch Event   
# # 李钟硕 0914生日快乐# 李钟硕超话
嘿嘿嘿 Surprise cake debut Li Zhongshuo birthday rough card [Be careful for you][Be careful for you]
we miss you [shame]we need you L JShine 李钟硕应助站's Weibo video ¡view image

[ @李钟硕]190914『2019 Congratulations to Li Zhongshuo Happy Birthday Seven_2[heart]』   
# 李钟硕 0914生日快乐# 李钟硕超话
2019 李钟硕 birthday support blessing to Zhong Shuo's birthday gift ~ Give Zhong Shuo's fan message book to find Find your own message. [squeezing eyes]
In the 2 years when the actor is enlisted, we will always collect your message and send it to him one after another. Therefore, the little fairy who has not caught this batch should not be impatient, private letter we can submit it~ L JShine Li Zhongshuo's Weibo video

Image may contain: drawingImage may contain: drawingImage may contain: one or more peopleHappy birthday @jongsuk0206  Lee Jong Suk is a South Korean based actor, singer, CEO who was born in 14th September, 1989. . . I love his acting. Especially his role as 'Kang Chul' in 'W: The Two Worlds'. . P.s: I so wish there would have been a way for us to enter and bring people from webtoon/anime etc. I could have have the chance to meet Kaneki that way. Nevertheless, I did this portrait a long time ago so didn't particularly thought about sharing it but well, since it is his ( @jongsuk0206  ) birthday today so...... Feel free to tell me your opinions how you think about it. • • Tags:- #art  #leejongsuk  #birthday  #artist  #feature  #picoftheday  #koreandrama  #koreanactor  #support  #artwork  #instagram  #instadaily  #instagood  #followformore  #saturday  #artsy  #southkorea  #kangchul  #w #pencildrawing  #pencilart  #pencilsketch :wub:

• Like 1